Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Feel The Thunder!

Venomous

My turn! 

I like this one a lot! I have seen Lucky around this place for a bit as a user and was appreciative of her positive yet conversational way she carried herself. Having seen her converse in staff discussions lately, she is the real deal and pretty genuine. I am seriously looking forward to working with her. Also of note is that Lucky Bolt was the first staffer than @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ took under her wing to train and she did a phenomenal job. 

LsHM4OO.jpg

I'll be here all night. 

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Bas said:

Your poor boyfriend. :maud:

What? :mlp_laugh:

30 minutes ago, Jeric said:

My turn! 

I like this one a lot! I have seen Lucky around this place for a bit as a user and was appreciative of her positive yet conversational way she carried herself. Having seen her converse in staff discussions lately, she is the real deal and pretty genuine. I am seriously looking forward to working with her. Also of note is that Lucky Bolt was the first staffer than @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ took under her wing to train and she did a phenomenal job. 

LsHM4OO.jpg

I'll be here all night. 

Oh Jeric you flatterer you. 

• Brohoof 2

On 7/3/2019 at 8:40 AM, Odyssey said:

Now that you are part of the crew, you are now granted permission to torture @Lord Valtasar and @Passion with the rest of us. Don't worry, they're used to it.

is that so..? :okiedokieloki: *watches left and right suspiciously*
congratulations lucky bolt

• Brohoof 1