Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BronyCon Attendee Badges

Jeric

In prior years we have occasionally done this thing where if MLPF users attend a con that has an official Poniverse Presence (panel or table) we give you a special badge. We have no panel or table but as this year is the final BronyCon we will still have the tradition of awarding attendees the temp rank badge and a permanent award badge. 

If you are in attendance and can find me, Path or DH we will give you this on the spot. 

There will also be a chance for those who cannot attend to get a “spirit” badge, but you need to be in the BronyCon Discord 

Attending BronyCon

5C21037C-81AD-4368-8E55-898DC6053F34.jpeg

5A501B63-EDEB-408E-933C-D48FAADCB8A3.jpeg

Unable to attend but join in on the chat craziness.

F74C5B61-4229-4CAB-810E-BD051011A9D3.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was featured
On 7/28/2019 at 5:18 PM, 2nd Amendment Brony said:

Where and when can we find you?

I have very few set plans this con. I’ll have a topic to post images at. You can also find me easy based on the pics I post here and on Discord. Or one day just look for Trixie 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can only be there in Spirit if I can find the Discord server. .

EDIT: FOUND IT. I knew I would never get to attend in person but this will be my last chance to see part of the festivities

Edited by Will Guide

54 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I can only be there in Spirit if I can find the Discord server. .

EDIT: FOUND IT. I knew I would never get to attend in person but this will be my last chance to see part of the festivities

Same here.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm looking for the Discord server invitation; the only one I found was invalid

EDIT: found the Discord server

Edited by Xeltor

14 hours ago, Jeric said:

I have very few set plans this con. I’ll have a topic to post images at. You can also find me easy based on the pics I post here and on Discord. Or one day just look for Trixie 

If we are able to post our pictures of our trip at Bronycon, then would that also count in getting the badge and rank badge? 

I hope I'll be able to find and meet up with everyone. I'll be mostly going in Starlight shirts, necklace and a plushie. Hopefully, I'll easily be able to spot, haha. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
7 minutes ago, 2nd Amendment Brony said:

Yeah, you'll totally stand out. :mlp_laugh:

Thank you for the vote of confidence, my friend! :ticking: I have a planned out wardrobe idea for the week, but not sure. 

Granted, I was also thinking of taking my Naruto cosplay with me too. The only reason was the tweet that Bronycon posted on Twitter. The whole taking pictures and recording anyone doing the 'Naruto Run.' So, I was thinking of taking it a step further and go in character since it's the final Bronycon. So, why not? :laugh:

Edited by Dynamo Pad

A few years ago, Mom and I commissioned two hats: one Flufflepuff, one my muskox/“Buffalo Man” ponysona *points at avatar*

If you see a big man wearing that “Buffalo Man” hat, that’s me. Don’t be afraid to yell, “Buffalo Man!” If you spot me! ;) 

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

A few years ago, Mom and I commissioned two hats: one Flufflepuff, one my muskox/“Buffalo Man” ponysona *points at avatar*

If you see a big man wearing that “Buffalo Man” hat, that’s me. Don’t be afraid to yell, “Buffalo Man!” If you spot me! ;) 

If I see you, then I’ll definitely scream “BUffalo Man!” And then run up to give you a hug. If that’s okay, that is.

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

If I see you, then I’ll definitely scream “BUffalo Man!” And then run up to give you a hug. If that’s okay, that is.

Cool with me! :D

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Cool with me! :D

Awesome! I just hope I can find you with so many people roaming the halls of the convention. :laugh: 

10 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

There might be another badge for finding some other pone 

Rainbow_Saber.png

That’s a pretty cool badge! Would it count to get it if we meet up to do the card game event?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

That’s a pretty cool badge! Would it count to get it if we meet up to do the card game event?

Did we meet? Yup. I will be posting my location randomly for people to find me so this counts as well. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Jedishy said:

Did we meet? Yup. I will be posting my location randomly for people to find me so this counts as well. 

Oh, no. I meant about the card game night. Would it count on getting the badge if the card game night occurs? Sorry for any confusion. 

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, no. I meant about the card game night. Would it count on getting the badge if the card game night occurs? Sorry for any confusion. 

I mean if an announced location to find me counts then announced events I am at count as well. Like the breakfast and card game, and I believe potential group photo