The Earth Is Flat. Prove Me Wrong.

Muffinnz

Is the Earth flat?  

57 users have voted

1. 1. Is the Earth flat?

• Yes
    • No

15 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I refuse to believe anyone is foolish enough to think the world is flat.

6 minutes ago, Outnick said:

@cuteycindyhoney i think we are just joking :muffins:

Unfortunately, there are ABSOLUTELY people that legitimately think that. I don’t have that kind of mindset, nor do I spend enough time around them to get a lot of insight, but I do have some theories.

My main theory about conspiracy theorists is that they have an overwhelming desire to feel special and more intelligent than the majority of people around them. After all, what could possibly be more special than seeing through a ruse set up by THE MAN, yo? All the other “sheep” fell for it, but not you! You’re too clever for that.

I think a mindset like that is the cause of it honestly.

• Brohoof 1

@ShadOBabe there is a documentary about earth flatists on netflix, i watched in the intetion to laugh but only laughed at the end and at the start. I dont really get it why they join in the first place, but they dont wanna leave because they are part of a community and they are the only persons who understand them. Well u can watch this documentary, it had the best ending ever. Spoiler alert

Spoiler

they made an experiment and confirmed the earth is round.:derp:

@Splashee "planet"...  "plane"  plane figures are flat. The earth is flat confirmed 

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Unfortunately, there are ABSOLUTELY people that legitimately think that. I don’t have that kind of mindset, nor do I spend enough time around them to get a lot of insight

This was in fact a joke I do not think the earth is flat it is obliviously round

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Twisted Cyclone said:

Flat Earthers haven't made a well rounded statement to convince me that it's flat.

Nice pun.

I wonder how different life would be if the Earth were flat. International trading would be a lot more difficult.

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Outnick said:

what if equestria world is flat?  :o that would explain why celestia and luna need to move the sun and moon

I’ve actually always thought that might be the case. Would also explain why in most episodes, Luna and Celestia seem to just raise their respective celestial bodies into the sky, and just keep it there, instead of having them travel in an arc across the sky.

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Ganondox said:

The surface of the earth is proportionally smoother than a billiard ball. It is not bumpy. Therefor, it is flat. 

For real? I always figured Mt. Everest would cause a bit of a bump!

51 minutes ago, Outnick said:

@Splashee "planet"...  "plane"  plane figures are flat. The earth is flat confirmed 

Oh,.... OH!!! You are right!

Plane is in fact flat. Earth is confirmed flat!

Hmm, still need to discard gravity and spacetime, but Earth is flat! Yes! Y.... E.... S........  ....

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, ShadOBabe said:

I’ve actually always thought that might be the case. Would also explain why in most episodes, Luna and Celestia seem to just raise their respective celestial bodies into the sky, and just keep it there, instead of having them travel in an arc across the sky.

There's also no evidence there's anything on the "underside." It'd be weird. Would inhabitants down there know there are Princesses moving the Sun and the Moon around? And if they do know... would something like 'this' end up happening?

Anyway... Earth be round, y'all.

• Brohoof 1