Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling off.

I was really mean to a friend yesterday. I'm not totally sure why. I'm just tired of things being wrong, but I can't make anything right.

(Just to clarify, I did apologize to my friend, and I'm not talking about the kinds of things people usually do when they say they can't make things right. I'm not beating myself up, I'm just frustrated with some things. It'll be better eventually, I think.)

• Brohoof 4

Today was a good day; celebrations, relaxation and general enjoyment overall. I feel quite refreshed and clear headed after it. :)

Tired now though, think it's all catching up on me.

• Brohoof 3

Very pissy, I wished I had somepony to talk to or hang out with, but there's no pony around Parkton, or any where near Robeson County, NC for that matter, and most of my online friends are not online yet, at least, none that I know of.

• Brohoof 2

Feeling pretty good! I worked from 3am-9am and I'm waiting for myself to crash, but it ain't happening.

• Brohoof 4

I feel... glorious.  Just got through pulling a William Wallace through Mann vs. Machine.  My charges went from Zero to Hero in 10 seconds fl-

tumblr_mmb8ihyshW1r1mvheo1_500.gif

Edited by Wax n' Wane
  • Brohoof 3

Right now after warching so much Zero Punctuation on YouTube, I'm feeling like posting the way that he does commentary: making it sound like an endless yet dryly humoring rant that's hilarious in a sense that it sounds hat way as a sick form of sarcasm. Now, im not saying that Yahtzee or whatever the guy's name is has no sense of humor or anything because i honestly laugh my arse off at this giu's commentsry about the games he reviews, like when he says that sometimes in Borderlands you'd be doing something important than suddenly a bunch of bandits come in like little oompa loompas to distract you from what's important and then you end up trailing away from your initial objective. Besides that, i also feel rather accomplished i. That I've started my second chapter of Fallout Equestria: Inquisition where i introduce the villans of the story staring with General Neo, a female Enclave general who's strangely obssessed with he main protagonist in that she hates him for killing her father via orbital strike on his moblie base yet at the same time she obssesses over him romantically to the point where she has an Institute synth replica of him to kake love to whenever she wants to wind down. Speaking of the Institute, I just started introducing the Institute in the second chapter and talking about Dr. Xeno, one of the many scientists there that are after the main character ti seize his technology. However, Dr. Xeno in particular is obssessed with creating a perfect replica of the protagonist by using data of his combat style from recordings of fallen synths. Later on, I'm gonna introduce Empress, the leader of the raider faction, and Hades, leader of the Gunners in this story. Oh yeah, and the main protagonist is, surprise surprise, my OC, Kronos, who just so happens to share a name wih me. I'm not gonna lie, Kronos initially recieved lots of rejection but then got lots of constructive criticism to be built up properly. Literally, sonce Kronos is a cyborg prince of an isolated military kingdom.

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling pretty good. I'm playing lacrosse for my school this year and practice starts on Monday. I'm hyped! I also have a really cool English assignment. To create a trailer for a book that we're reading. We're working in groups and I think I'll be doing the majority of editing for my group, which is great. ;p

I like being busy. Not too busy, but not being bored either. It gives me something to do.

• Brohoof 3

Right now I just feel sad and depressed and angry and this is the worst my mood has gotten. :(

Man, I hope you feel better soon.  :(

Edited by DJ Gumball
  • Brohoof 3