mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Extremely annoyed. For the last achievement in Battlefleet Gothic, I have to keep an AI alive, at the beginning of the mission he immediately sets his engine to full head and pretty much yolos into the enemy ships.  

• Brohoof 3

So happy it's no longer my birthday ... Now I'll stop getting spammed by people xD I'm still upset, but I'm doing better then yesterday

• Brohoof 3

I feel fantabulawesome  :wub: ! While I didn't have much actual physical people around me today  :sunny:  (had plenty of them in Facebook, tho) I did my best to have fun during my birthday  :lol: . Things got especially uplifting when I got "Happy Birthday" message from my good friend from the land of MLP Forums, @@Shimmer Sparkle  :pinkie: . Thanks a lot friend! Didn't expect, but appreciated a lot  :adorkable: .

• Brohoof 3

Tired, pretty accomplished. I've been successfully breaching some deep-rooted personal shells of mine lately.

• Brohoof 3

Unfortunately,I can't sleep. For I fear that if I try,I'll just have horrible anxiety.

I can definitely relate to you on this. 

• Brohoof 3

Down, because it's dawned on me I really don't have a social life... When I receive a text message it's from one of three people - my mom, my dad, or my oboe teacher. Granted, my oboe teacher and I are of similar age and have conversations, but I feel off texting her about too many things non-oboe related. Even still, if she sends me a message out of the blue it's usually "Can't work out the lesson tomorrow after all, we will have to reschedule", so... No one texts me out of the blue to have conversations really. T.T

• Brohoof 7

Hasn't been one of my better days so far. Work stress plus home stress added up on me today; really just wanted to lock myself in a room and cry for a bit.

Not sure if I'm feeling any better at the moment, but I'll get over it.

• Brohoof 3

Bored, think I shall go out and do more driving with a manual and then come back and do some drawing. 

Not much in the mood for games, and my graphics card may or may not be coughing up blood dying.

• Brohoof 3