Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I"m feeling fine for the moment although a tad empty.  or rather I should say just in a meh kind of mood.  I mean i'm not stressed or anyting just...ugh I can't quite describe it you know? 

Also really really have to catch up on mlp haven't watch episodes since the trixie one i'm like 4 behind

• Brohoof 3

I'm talking to a really good friend I haven't talked to in a while, and it feels nice to talk to them again. It's a relief to know that they don't hate me...

• Brohoof 3

Having an existential battle over gender identities. I realized I didn't really identify as male. But not trans either. Very nonbinary. Feeling a bit screwed up but working through it. Cheers my friends.

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling quite content right now. I survived today's 'fun activities' at school and we're going for a school trip tomorrow. I really can't complain, the summer break is starting really soon too!

Right now I have feelings of jubilation thanks to finally having a good night's sleep since the 8th of this month.  Happily enjoying the fact this was the first weekend this month I was not hospitalized.  Finally, I'm resisting getting up and dancing at the fact that a hand-sized wound on my leg is actually scarred over and not oozing for the first time when I went to change the dressing this morning.

• Brohoof 3

A bit stressed out.  When my mum cut me out of her life, she randomly dropped off some of my things to my case worker instead of giving it directly to me.  So I get a call an hour ago from my case worker telling me she did it again, now I'm worrying about what it is because I'm not sure what it could be...  I just stress-bought a bunch of gift cards over it...

• Brohoof 4

Hungry and a bit productive. 

Too bad I'm not being productive though. 

• Brohoof 4

So freaking angry that yet another pair of Skullcandy headphones broke for no reason!

Headphones, earbuds, ear canals.

All audio equipment sucks.

I swear if I had a 1 year warranty on all my audio devices, I'd get all my money back from each of them.

No pair has ever made it past a year no matter how careful I'll be.

See now you're making me angry.

• Brohoof 3