Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling stressed, because I need to finish a huge project soon. I'm also feeling relieved, that I have finished several art requests outside forums.

• Brohoof 4

I feel in a bad mood right now. Coming from someone who loves Smash with a passion, all it took was a tournament level Duck Hunt to make me feel like I suck and that I'll never get better and I should just quit :(

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling rather lethargic right now. I wasn't feeling well earlier and I made the dumb decision to eat a hefty meal anyway. I am starting to feel a bit sick.

• Brohoof 3

My stomach is aching because of all the food I ate...And tonight...Was certainly something...filled with love, anxiety, support, and me seeing a side of my boyfriend I'm not used to.

But it helped proved to me that just because I may disagree with someone it doesn't mean the relationship is doomed to fail...If anything us still being close knit despite the fact that we don't agree on everything is wonderful.

• Brohoof 3

Feeling confident, scared and excited today because I met a cute girl at lifeguarding today that took a liking to me. 

• Brohoof 4

I feel... Happy and sad. I completed Undertale with the true pacifist ending and I'm so happy that I made it and everyone (except Asriel) is alive, but I'm sad that it's all over. I don't think I'll ever be able to even start a genocide run, I just can't even think about hurting one of them, I just can't do it.

• Brohoof 4

I'm upset. I ended up causing some massive problem with one of my two only friends, and I just keep making it worse.

• Brohoof 4

Feeling a tad irritated. Woke up to a situation that I I wasn't expecting mainly because my family is essentially a celebration of morons. Trying to stay positive for what that's worth, but that usually doesn't mean much.

• Brohoof 4