Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling really depressed, mad, and just terrible.

Apparently, the teens at my school can't go long without starting some type of drama about me and/or other people, even if I haven't done anything mean to them whatsoever. :okiedokieloki:

I mean, seriously, can't some people just mind their own business?

I'm just tired of it... For all the times I've been nice and kind to other people, this crap is what I get?

Honestly, I'm beginning to lose faith in humanity.

If people really like acting like this, I just don't care anymore.

• Brohoof 4

Pretty awesome. I went to the driving range and I finally found my swing again after hitting 3 large buckets of golf balls. I ran out of steam when I tried to find my putting skills, but 1 step at a time.

• Brohoof 3

A bit angry after seeing the colossal amount of money token out of my paycheck.

I mean, I swear to fucking God.

Literally a third of my goddamn paycheck goes to the government.

That's fucking ridiculous.

The taxes on salary seriously needs to go down in the US.

It's not healthy for the economy.

• Brohoof 4

Really tired, yet not sleepy .... Must be the private shit I had to do earlier involving some1 else's email who I have never EVER met before ... Yay, I'm glad it's all done thou, but at what cost did it do to me? That is the question

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling a mixed bag of emotions, my aunt's boyfriend just died due to cancer today.  This is the second time I learn of this through comments on facebook and I'm feeling a bit angry because of that.  I want to be able to be there for my family but they keep me away because I'm trans...

• Brohoof 4

Well, I just got fired from my first job after a month and a half of employment. What for, you ask? Because I wasn't from a certain high school, that's why.

Yeah, apparently being homeschooled can get you fired. I haven't the slightest idea why.

Anyway, I suppose I'm supposed to feel angry right now, but I'm feeling more emotionless than ever. Also super stressed. And what do I do when I'm stressed? Drink heavily, of course.

• Brohoof 3