Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Appear to have overcome my headache, for the short term at least. Feeling much better as a result, perhaps enough so to do some drawing practice later.

• Brohoof 3

I felt a little anxious earlier today but at the moment I feel empty inside. It's a strange feeling and that's the only way I know how to describe it. I better find something to distract myself with before the feeling consumes me. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm not able to say exactly how I feel, so I'll quote a song and that'll let u know how I feel ....

"With our fearless hearts, we can beat the odds, and we could live for a thousand years. We could be legends ... If we all go down, if our time is now, we could let everyone know we were here, we could be legends ........ We could live forever"

Song is Legends by Razihel ft. Teammate

Honestly the Zatox remix sounds better in my opinion, but I'll let u be the judge on that one ....

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I feel a bit of fear and excitement due to what comes tomorrow ... the exam and the day after aswell .. another exam but I am still excited my holiday is finally comming hope I'll pass my exams so I guess I feel some hope too... I hope I'll take my exams and have fun on my holiday also I hope to get a job that I never did before ^-^ experieeence!!! Unknown territories to explore oh yeaa lets go :3 I wanna learn something new

off T:omg my train leaves in 1hr ... gotta go cya everypony ^-^ have a nice day 

Edited by Apple-Jack
  • Brohoof 5

To be honest, I feel weird. Mixed feelings. I want to feel happy for all the nice things that have happened recently, but I just can't help but feel a tinge of sadness through everything. And it's not even just a tinge anymore. 

(edited)

I'm feeling frustrated. I was two stages away from finishing my Super Monkey Ball 2 marathon I had today, but I decided to quit the game. You know why? This is the stage I quit the game on, and I'll let you guess yourself.

It's not how I tried to beat the stage, but it's the hardest stage in the game.

Edited by gamecubeguy214
  • Brohoof 4

A mix of worry, annoyance and feelings of uselessness. Someone really close to me is going through some... difficult times... and I'm extremely worried about her, but also feel incredibly useless since I feel like I can't help, considering she lives hundreds of miles away from me. I also feel greatly annoyed because it's been raining all goddamn day and the highway is flooded...

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

A bit upset and scared. I don't feel like seeing my parents right now. Just the sight of them reminds me how traditional they are and that I can't come out to them. :(

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle
  • Brohoof 3