Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

*shivers* scared excited tired ... my last exam is in 5 hours ... my holiday begins my fear comes back because I have to take the exam >.< Hope I'll pass.. and I didnt sleep for over 24 hrs .. studying is so boring... 

Edited by Apple-Jack
  • Brohoof 3

Right now, i'm feeling a bit annoyed as well as concerned. I have been feeling this way for a good portion of my day.

• Brohoof 4

Tired at the moment. I didn't get enough sleep because I had the worst migraine last night. Me being paranoid about my surroundings didn't exactly help either. I guess I'm also a little grumpy.

Feelings can be so complex. Right now, I'm feeling despair, with a bit of guilt and a sprinkle of boredom. I'm kind of tired, and I feel like I'll never finish my work. Like I want my responsibilities to go away, but I know they never will.

I'm feeling pretty darn amazing. Just finished school for the year and I just started drawing something!

• Brohoof 3

Exhausted. I'm busting my ass,cleaning my room and keeping it bug-free. Vacuuming the ceiling. Caulking every crack and crevice. It's such an exhausting project.

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling extremely salty. There was this player on For Glory whose name was Psych and he played Mewtwo, Corrin, DK, Ganondorf, Zelda, and possibly a few other. He was hell with almost all of them. He was punishing me no matter what I did. Roll? He knows it's coming. Jump? He's thinking what I'm thinking. Bait him to do something? He doesn't take it. After a lot of Smash Bros salt, I often turn my Wii U off and then just sit in a fetal position with both hands on my face, breathing deeply. It happens to me at times. Best user told me "Being beaten should motivate you. This is coming from someone who sucks ass at the game", and I find it a little hard to apply that to my Smash life.

• Brohoof 3