Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

*sighs* Once again I'm feeling really stupid, every time I'm supposed to do something I always end up forgetting to do it, I think I might have some sort of memory loss problem. :(

*Hugs* <3 You OK?

Just upset with some people.. :baconmane: *Hugs back* <3

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 3

Hmmmm, not sure if I'm hungry or tired ... Maybe both ... Idc it's almost lunch time, I crashed at 4:30am and woke a 9am, finished washing the sube about 20 mins ago and yea ... Hungry tired ..... Eh, I have been throu worse .... A lot worse

• Brohoof 3

Well, I'm angry at old 'friends' of mine for never inviting me to hang out with them back in high school, I'm upset because I think I lost one of my dearest friends and I dunno if I can get them back and I have to go pee. I'm also sleepy.

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling sad, my heart is broken over what happened in Orlando.  :(

Mine is too. I had no idea that hate crimes like that would happen.  :sunny:  Seeing that I also belong to the minority, things like that make me scared to go out.

I'm still having mixed feelings about things. I'm looking for my purpose once again.

(edited)

Mine is too. I had no idea that hate crimes like that would happen. :sunny: Seeing that I also belong to the minority, things like that make me scared to go out.

I'm still having mixed feelings about things. I'm looking for my purpose once again.

Ok well I don't get American news (being Australian and all), what happened in Orlando?

Oh yea, and I'm going ok, had a few hours rest, and a few biscuits and I feel much better :)

Edited by CWubZ
  • Brohoof 3

Ok well I don't get American news (being Australian and all), what happened in Orlando?

This here is probably a good source of some details.

It's 3am and I am quite hungry. But I do not feel risky enough to sneak around for food.

• Brohoof 4

I just got another message from my mum and now my mood is at 2 out of 10 in level and it's unstable. :( *cries in a corner*

I know that feeling all too well ... *hugs*

• Brohoof 4