Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel very used....

people walk over me because im so nice and cant push people away....

its breaking down my self esteem because i get nothing in return ever...

i help...then they are gone..

I know that feeling all too well. It really sucks, but that is sometimes how life will treat ya. But the important thing is to try not to let it bother you and rather focus on those you still consider as good friends, focus on the ones who have not abandoned you, not on those that have. There are always those who stay and help ;)

*Hugs*

• Brohoof 5

I know that feeling all too well. It really sucks, but that is sometimes how life will treat ya. But the important thing is to try not to let it bother you and rather focus on those you still consider as good friends, focus on the ones who have not abandoned you, not on those that have. There are always those who stay and help ;)

*Hugs*

*hugs back*

Thank you :'D i think its ust more hard for me right now,because of the fact that i have no irl friends,but i'll be ok :D

• Brohoof 6

Feeling a little better now, although I'm feeing sorry for some people here when I read their posts.

*hugs back*

Thank you :'D i think its ust more hard for me right now,because of the fact that i have no irl friends,but i'll be ok :D

I'm sorry that you don't have real life friends. :/ *hugs*

• Brohoof 4

Feeling a little better now, although I'm feeing sorry for some people here when I read their posts.

I'm sorry that you don't have real life friends. :/ *hugs*

*hugs back* 

I'll make them..when school starts

• Brohoof 5