mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Being at school today wasn't pleasant at all. I feel like my cold definitely didn't get better by running up and down the stairs and then at the end of the school day walking back home in the rain. When I got home I also found out that I've developed a slight fever too. Welp, hopefully tomorrow will be better.  :grin:

@@Jaspers, Here's to hoping tomorrow is a better day for you. "hugs" :kindness:  

Thank you for the support! Now I absolutely feel like it will be.  :grin:

Right now I'm feeling almost the same as earlier. Not exactly better just yet since my face kind of aches but at least medicines exist. The thing I mostly hope for is that I could sleep properly tonight, though.

Thank you for the support! Now I absolutely feel like it will be.  :grin:

Right now I'm feeling almost the same as earlier. Not exactly better just yet since my face kind of aches but at least medicines exist. The thing I mostly hope for is that I could sleep properly tonight, though.

You are quit welcome.  ^_^

Feeling rather full after a delicious lunch. I'm also feeling drowsy as result. 

• Brohoof 1

I've been feeling "heartcracked" for quite a while. Sometimes I just feel like moving on, but I don't want to deal with any problems so I just deal with it. I just hope it doesn't get worse >_>.

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling a little better than before, which is a big plus, but right now I am in a mood where I just want to hang around at random p:

• Brohoof 4

i am feeling.... its hard to say. its like inlightening, and scerenity with a hint of contemplation upon the concept of music.

ive been listening to songs for about 4 days now, and I'm not listening to the same songs........

I'm also posting on this site.  and loving it all together, but I still don't know....

maybe "comfortably numb"??

• Brohoof 2

More relaxed now that I'm home. This morning was nothing enjoyable though, as I was coughing my lungs out during class and I didn't  even have any water with me. Now I just hope it won't happen again tomorrow.  :confused:

I feel great, I am at an all time high mood :D :D. A bit stressed (studying will do that), but still doing so great :D :D. Especially now that I have great surprises for my friends :D :D <3 <3 <3 

• Brohoof 3