Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Whoa. I think we got the same person. I'm still angry but mentioning it on public isn't a good idea for me.

However I feel bit better now

Well I'm not mad at them,I understand what they feel.

Glad to hear!)

• Brohoof 2

Tired and pleased. Working week is going to finish. It's time for weekend plans ^.^

Also I'm wanna change my avatar. This one is silly :derp:

Well I'm not mad at them,I understand what they feel.

You're really kind person. Heh.

Edited by Crypty
  • Brohoof 1

I feel ok, I'm just extremely bored, so bored I'm listening to the same song over and over again, and event THAT isn't helping .... It's late enough to call it quits (midnite) but I woke up from a super nap at 6PM ... So yea :/ willing to do a pm, then send the first message, and I'll reply

• Brohoof 2

Today's been an alright day even though earlier I felt tired of everything. At least I was able to drown most of my worries by reading a good book and seeing my grandparents. Even though I feel quite content at the moment, school starting still worries me.

I /think/ I actually feel content at the moment, although there's a small feeling of sadness to it :) :C.

And now its the other way around >_> . Nothing different though.

Edited by 95-Wolf
  • Brohoof 2

I'm in a pretty happy and peaceful mood, especially after listening to some tracks by Enya. :)

• Brohoof 4

I'm in a pretty happy and peaceful mood, especially after listening to some tracks by Enya. :)

It's been a while since I've listened to her, but I remember a year ago I pulled an all-nighter and I listened to at least 2 hours of Enya :-o . Her songs are beautiful.

• Brohoof 2

It's been a while since I've listened to her, but I remember a year ago I pulled an all-nighter and I listened to at least 2 hours of Enya :-o . Her songs are beautiful.

Oh really? Her songs have a knack for helping to clear your mind, or to increase focus. I will sometimes listen to her when drawing and it helps. :)

• Brohoof 5

I'm suddenly having a great day, not that it was bad or anything before of course. I'm scheduled for another job interview next week and I'm not really sure why but this one sounds really promising. I might have an income again soon. And in addition to this it's been fairly hot recently and now there's some rain blowing in, maybe even a thunderstorm.  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 4

I sit at some kind of official dinner, and I'm so bored, omg

It sucks so much

I feel awful and my eyes hurt from looking at my phone, these forums are saving my life right now

I want to throw up all day.She asked me if I have a mental illnes.Dear lord was I mad.

I'm feeling sappy after a movie I watched... :lol:

So What have you watched ? :)

Edited by Lucha
  • Brohoof 2

Pretty good! I'm about to watch the American broadcast of the opening ceremony of the Olympics. While I don't agree with how NBC wants to edit and tape-delay it to fit its needs, it's usually a beautiful event. :)

• Brohoof 2