mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feelin' fine. Everything's perfect except that I'm still sick, but it's not much of a problem.

Kinda pissed. My tender took my Grizzly dip thinking that it was his instead. Got it back but I have the seniority, new guy!

Thinks he's SO cool cause he's in his 40's but fresh out of school when I have more bottom time then you can shake a fish at!

Tenders....

• Brohoof 2

I feel angry. Just about pretty much everything at the moment.

And sometimes i feel kinda good again, its a mixed thing but it really worrys me that i have to live in the same Situation for maybe 4 Years now, before it could get better.

I need a lot of Patience at the moment.

• Brohoof 3

Nothing too worry about. You are only as old as you truly believe you are.

Some days, I feel like I'm past the age of ninety.

• Brohoof 3

Some days, I feel like I'm past the age of ninety.

So do some things that make you feel 15. Do you have any hobbies? If not.. get some! Go buy something totally ridiculous for yourself even if it is just some crazy snack or something. Go hang out at the beach and play in the ocean. Go for a walk in the woods and reconnect with nature, run from bears. Go for a bike ride, skateboarding, swimming.. whatever... or or or.. bear with me here... go for a bike ride in the pool! Set a standard!

Or do what i do, fire up some old video games and rock the night away in them pretending they are all new to you.

The point is, you are as old as you feel and as young as you can dream.

• Brohoof 5

So do some things that make you feel 15. Do you have any hobbies? If not.. get some! Go buy something totally ridiculous for yourself even if it is just some crazy snack or something. Go hang out at the beach and play in the ocean. Go for a walk in the woods and reconnect with nature, run from bears. Go for a bike ride, skateboarding, swimming.. whatever... or or or.. bear with me here... go for a bike ride in the pool! Set a standard!

Or do what i do, fire up some old video games and rock the night away in them pretending they are all new to you.

That's actually some pretty solid advice right there. Good thing I've been splurging over on EBay these past few weeks more than I have done for a very long time.

• Brohoof 2

I know this wasn't aimed at me but you're awesome :) I too needed to read something like this.

• Brohoof 2

Burned out, exhausted and depressed. Even with my time management skills, theres too much to do and not enough time to do it. I miss the simple days of going into work and adding cool new features to my programs at my own pace and being able to meticulously fix bugs. I still love coding, but this stress is suffocating my passion.

Edit: ok, im feeling a bit better about things. Just needed a little me time.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 3