Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I should be feeling happy seeing how it's my birthday but I'm just in a really bleh mood right now. Maybe some video games will change that

• Brohoof 3

Never really grew up in an environment that celebrated holidays and I don't feel like going out and interrupting other people's plans either. Lounging around and sitting back today on the 4th and I'm completely okay with that. Arizona's way too hot to be doing outdoor barbecues around this time of year anyways. Perhaps I'll look out my backyard for our local fireworks tonight. I'm at least excited for that.

• Brohoof 3

Well, I grilled a lot today, ate a ton of chicken and potatoes, and passed out for five hours. And we're going to see fireworks in about an hour.

Best. 4th. Ever. XD

• Brohoof 2

I'm not actually sure how I'm feeling at the moment as it's still quite early. I got up about an hour ago but at least I'm glad I'm not too tired anymore. It's very possible that I won't have anything to do today again, but that means more time to wait for the convention! 

Feeling a bit sad and lonely, angry and bored. Its been a rather bad day for me.

//Sends virtual hugs in your direction!

I hope things get better for you soon.

I'm not actually sure how I'm feeling at the moment as it's still quite early. I got up about an hour ago but at least I'm glad I'm not too tired anymore. It's very possible that I won't have anything to do today again, but that means more time to wait for the convention! 

//Sends virtual hugs in your direction!

I hope things get better for you soon.

Thanks. Things may or may not get better, but releasing some of the stuff in my mind in the form of a blog entry has sorta helped

• Brohoof 2

Thanks. Things may or may not get better, but releasing some of the stuff in my mind in the form of a blog entry has sorta helped

That's certainly one good way to cope and I'm glad that it has helped a little. I also can't help but agree with the issues that you brought up in the blog entry.  :wau:

I live in a society where I can no longer speak my opinion without being labeled a scumbag, just on the premise that I am a straight white male. Somehow, that makes my opinion worth nothing.

• Brohoof 2

That feeling I'm having a bad day and my so called friend take my bad day so far that he removed me, even after I apologized of I'm having a bad day. I sure hate these scummy ass people for this crap

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling quite content right now even though I can feel a slight headache as well. I managed to change my sheets just a while and that was an achievement because I haven't really been doing much anything today. Fresh sheets are so nice.

I live in a society where I can no longer speak my opinion without being labeled a scumbag, just on the premise that I am a straight white male. Somehow, that makes my opinion worth nothing.

It makes me sad that some people really think like that, even though it's the exact way narrow-minded people think.  :sunny:  Everyone's opinion is worthy.

It makes me sad that some people really think like that, even though it's the exact way narrow-minded people think.  :sunny:  Everyone's opinion is worthy.

Do not call me narrow-minded.

• Brohoof 2

Do not call me narrow-minded.

I wasn't calling you narrow-minded but the people who think that white males' opinions wouldn't matter instead. I apologize for sounding so unclear. 

I wasn't calling you narrow-minded but the people who think that white males' opinions wouldn't matter instead. I apologize for sounding so unclear. 

Oh, sorry... you meant the other people. I've been up for 2 days, and I can't sleep.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, sorry... you meant the other people. I've been up for 2 days, and I can't sleep.

It's no problem, it was definitely my bad. I hope for good things in your direction and that you could get sleep too.