Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

I'm feeling quite exhausted and my legs hurt because of all the walking I did at the amusement park today. It was totally worth it though, especially because I got to experience my favorite roller coaster once again.  :squee:  It had been about two years since I got to ride it last time.

Edited by Guest

Bored, hopeless, and a bit angry. I am bored since I don't have much to do, hopeless cuz deadlines. angry because my computer shut down in the middle of finishing an art request.

• Brohoof 2

Feelings are rather mixed right now. Good news is my Dad got through the procedure just fine.  ^_^ The bad news is that it was just setup for him to receive a defibrillator later on. His heart's in pretty bad shape and he needs that defibrillator so that it can keep functioning.  :(

• Brohoof 2

Worthless, sad, alone, empty, I'm nothing but a piece of dog stain. I lost my only best friend I had on steam that been with me for few years. I don't feel like being happy again

• Brohoof 3

Sad and a little frustrated after watching this heartbreaking video on youtube. I don't think i should post it because it may offend some people. :(

• Brohoof 2

SO HAPPY BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!  :D  :D  :D  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

Happy birthday to you, I hope you have a wonderful day today!  B)

I'm feeling quite nice today. I managed to say a little something in a big group chat (which is a really rare thing for me to do) and it made me feel a little better about myself. I'm also a little excited because we're going to go see puppies today! One of them will be the dog that we adopt. 

Happy birthday to you, I hope you have a wonderful day today!  B)

I'm feeling quite nice today. I managed to say a little something in a big group chat (which is a really rare thing for me to do) and it made me feel a little better about myself. I'm also a little excited because we're going to go see puppies today! One of them will be the dog that we adopt. 

Thank you so much!!!  ^_^ I hope you have a wonderful day as well. :)

• Brohoof 2

I am feeling very worried right now. Also, really hungry, so that's not helping my nerves.

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling disorganized and tired at the moment because I really can't get anything done. I just want someone to watch Disney movies with - or a can of tuna.

I'm feeling disorganized and tired at the moment because I really can't get anything done. I just want someone to watch Disney movies with - or a can of tuna.

Disney movies would be fun. It's a date.

Lel.

• Brohoof 2