Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

"sigh" I feel depressed because of the fact that I'm a year older and I have to hide my true self from my Catholic parents. :(

True self? What do you mean,like sexuality or the fact that you like MLP?

• Brohoof 3

Both. I know for a fact they won't have positive reactions so I see it's best if I keep quiet but the abxiety is eating me alive. :(

I know that feel. My mom and dad don't seem to be too fond of homosexuals/bisexuals/transgenders. Last time I tried to open up to my mom about my bisexuality,she just kind of dismissed it as a phase. Ever since then,I've just avoided talking to her about it,cause obviously she doesn't want to hear it. Honestly,if they're hardcore Catholics,I would avoid telling them. Then again,I'm probably not the best to be giving advice. 

• Brohoof 4

Stressed and tired after finishing up on art requests, HAPPY that I opened up a box of pony merch. Wow that just sounds so wrong... O.o

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
I have to hide my true self from my Catholic parents.

Oh dear. Feel extremely sorry for you. Could never understand this whole religion nons...uh...y-you know what I mean. 'awkward face' 

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 3

Overtired. So overtired, that I'm actually giggling to myself. :lol:

Hungry and thirsty! I can't eat or drink anything for the next six hours due to a medical test after that. I love eating and drinking. T.T

• Brohoof 3

Frustration:  My roommate won't help me on the bills at all or food even when she said she would. 

• Brohoof 3

nervous AF.

I have to defend my Master's thesis on Wednesday! I wrote 80 pages on the brony fandom so wish me luck you guys.

Good luck dude!

Ot: Feeling tired, spent all day enrolling myself for the semester.

• Brohoof 3

I am feeling pretty decent right now.

What he said above, yeah above.