Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

There's been a lot of fireworks today considering it's Canada day today.  I'm a bit relieved that my cat isn't panicking and hiding in the bathroom like she usually does with loud noises, I guess she's getting used to it.

Edit: apparently she's chosen to hang out around me when she's scared instead of hiding in the bathroom.

Edited by Thuja
  • Brohoof 4

Words can't really describe how I'm terrible I'm feeling right now. Its almost 6am and I haven't slept yet because stress among other things are keeping me awake. I'm in a situation that I don't know how to handle and its stressing me out, let alone general "life stress" that's been extra awful today.

• Brohoof 4

I still have salt in my spaghetti after being destroyed in a tourney right before I had the chance to reach the finals. I had a close set against Vinster, I 2-0'd Goldskull and Angel, but then Joe destroyed me on the winners half sending me to losers, and in losers I faced Angel again and he won that set, knocking me out of the tournament. Maybe if I tried harder, I would've won in losers and faced Joe again, but Joe would've picked Mario. Joe's Mario is reflecting my fruit when he knows I'm gonna throw it, reflecting the hydrant every time I launch it, and reading me like a book, even though I try to mix up my tactics. I'm so bad, that Joe said while fighting me "How to counter Gamecubeguy's PAC-MAN: Pick a character with a reflector. That's all you have to do", and that statement just rubs it in like lotion.

• Brohoof 2

Well I just enjoyed a stay at my mom's house when she was out with her parents for her 42nd birthday. Plus I feel great, since I posted a forum for a sequel me and my friend are making.

• Brohoof 1

I feel like chest pain should really go away. I'm probably going to sleep soon anyways since I'm quite exhausted after all the swimming.  :wau:

Another favorite...sneaky...nervous...exhausted....wait that's three...um...yeah...

Being nervous is my speciality.

As for my post, I'm alright. Bit bored and lonely (being lonely is rare for me tbh).

• Brohoof 2