Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Tired of hearing about my step father's side of the family. Mom keeps saying how mean his brother's wife is yet I really could careless to hear anything that has to do with my step-fathers family we don't have great connections with them. It would be too long for me to even explain... It's been ages since I left Facebook and I honestly do not care to hear anything from anyone that uses Facebook. I have all the family and friends I need on my phone and can call them 😊 I don't need Facebook.

Otherwise I've been doing just fine.

Not bad. Just finished a job application because I kinda need a new job soon and the place on my college campus hasn't had any openings. I started to get a bit impatient so I finally went ahead and applied to a place in town where I can just work for the summer.

• Brohoof 4

Alright, all things considered.:grin:

I spilled a drink of milk the other day, and now it's made my entire carpet reek, which I could do without. That being said, if that's my primary concern right now, then things must be going fairly well.:grin:

2 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Not bad. Just finished a job application because I kinda need a new job soon and the place on my college campus hasn't had any openings. I started to get a bit impatient so I finally went ahead and applied to a place in town where I can just work for the summer.

It's great to see you taking initiative. I truly hope that you get the job.:grin:

• Brohoof 1

Sad, wondering how people just get along so well and so easily, yet for me it takes concentrated effort to not just give up before I even try. On top of that, I’m bummed that yet another potential job was taken by another applicant.

*sigh*

Although today was boring beyond belief, I'm feeling relatively relaxed and stress-free.:grin:

By this point, I think that I'm just really looking forward to spring.:grin:

51 minutes ago, PoisonClaw said:

Feeling very "Meh..." It's just one of those days where you don't really feel like doing anything... 

I feel you.:grin:

Tired/run-down. It's felt like a really long week this time around.:rarity:

That being said, tonight I feel strangely...motivated/triumphant. Perhaps it's because my exams are approaching.:grin:

On 3/15/2018 at 11:45 PM, Me. said:

Bored and hungry. Got back from my older brother's wedding last night and decided to take a day off from TAFE.

I hope that you had a great time!:grin:

6 hours ago, Barique said:

Extremely depressed...

I'm truly sorry to hear that.:rarity:

I hope that, whatever your situation happens to be, you find a way to persevere through it.:grin:

• Brohoof 4