mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

Longhaul represents what I used to do ... I drove tractor-trailer cross-country.  I still do a fair bit of traveling in my job, just more regional these days, so Longhaul still sort of applies.

Because it's mine. Zhortac is one of my oldest characters, and personally, my favorite...I dunno why either lol.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

I made mine when i was around 12. I'd just had McDonald's so that's where the 'Mc' and the 'Burger' came from. As for the 'Turkey' part, i'm not even sure myself. I guess I like turkeys.

I'm untalented,and I'm a loser.

So...yeah,nothing more to say.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I'm untalented,and I'm a loser.

So...yeah,nothing more to say.

.... well that's wrong on every level... your not a loser. Your a winner in my book! if that means anything at all my old friend.  

OT: Because Princess Celestia is my wife... I'm her husband... so hell why not

MLPthing_zpsb5238576.gif

"Does not matter what they say, my sweet love! I love you! and always will." 

~Princess Luna

.... well that's wrong on every level... your not a loser. Your a winner in my book! if that means anything at all my old friend.  

Well not to mention,it's my Super villain persona.

Just look. (My most recent journal entry.)

But,yes I am a loser.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Ahh, Iniquity, I've always loved the word, from when I was young, I didn't even know what it meant at the time, but it was odd.

I've been meaning to use it for a long time, though I've never found a good word to pair it with, as I find it to be used as an adjective.

Then again, I can't really say it works like this, but I like the ring it has, when using it as a Username, I just take the meaning of the word out of it,

And just leave it as a nice sounding word.

post-3011-0-91073100-1377874427.png

✧ Made by Azura, Much Appreciated 

Cstriker01 is my normal handle.

Cstriker contrary to popular belief was not choosen because of counter strike.

I choose it based off of an EOD (bomb tech) hazard called Cocked Striker.

Cocked Striker= Cstriker01

Check my profile, I am an explosives expert and was in the military for 6 years as an EOD tech, so I pinched up the name.

Hi, everyone!

My username have created by vivid imagination of Neverwinter Nights 2's names generator. One day I was creating a new char, when this name pops up. I don't know why, but I like it from the first sight.

It don't have any meaning though :D

Actually, in the first place it was Bran Feynt, but later I have to go through a lot of registrations and there I realized that this name combined (not everywhere space-key is allowed) is quite unique :) I forget about "This user name is already in use" ever since. So I stick with that :)

because my favourite show was code lyoko as a kid and 373 came into mind at the time and so Codelyoko373 was born

Was my first ever username and was first used for Runescape about 6 years ago  :P

Edited by Codelyoko373

img-19020-1-UhOc03y.png

Thank you Cherribomb for the Signature!

https://twitter.com/Codelyy