Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

Well, Techno is my real name soooo.

the "chan" is random but it sounds cute, riight? :D

hah. i had "techno-chan" as my tumblr for a long time and i wanted it to be mine on here too :)

my name is cool so i show it off ^^

Longhaul represents what I used to do ... I drove tractor-trailer cross-country.  I still do a fair bit of traveling in my job, just more regional these days, so Longhaul still sort of applies.

I'm untalented,and I'm a loser.

So...yeah,nothing more to say.

.... well that's wrong on every level... your not a loser. Your a winner in my book! if that means anything at all my old friend.  

OT: Because Princess Celestia is my wife... I'm her husband... so hell why not

.... well that's wrong on every level... your not a loser. Your a winner in my book! if that means anything at all my old friend.  

Well not to mention,it's my Super villain persona.

Just look. (My most recent journal entry.)

But,yes I am a loser.

Ahh, Iniquity, I've always loved the word, from when I was young, I didn't even know what it meant at the time, but it was odd.

I've been meaning to use it for a long time, though I've never found a good word to pair it with, as I find it to be used as an adjective.

Then again, I can't really say it works like this, but I like the ring it has, when using it as a Username, I just take the meaning of the word out of it,

And just leave it as a nice sounding word.

Cstriker01 is my normal handle.

Cstriker contrary to popular belief was not choosen because of counter strike.

I choose it based off of an EOD (bomb tech) hazard called Cocked Striker.

Cocked Striker= Cstriker01

Check my profile, I am an explosives expert and was in the military for 6 years as an EOD tech, so I pinched up the name.

Hi, everyone!

My username have created by vivid imagination of Neverwinter Nights 2's names generator. One day I was creating a new char, when this name pops up. I don't know why, but I like it from the first sight.

It don't have any meaning though :D

Actually, in the first place it was Bran Feynt, but later I have to go through a lot of registrations and there I realized that this name combined (not everywhere space-key is allowed) is quite unique :) I forget about "This user name is already in use" ever since. So I stick with that :)