Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do You Have Any Quirks?

Emerald Heart

• I say "owww, motherfucker" whenever I injure myself, whether I actually hurt myself badly or I hurt myself over the silliest of things
  • My laughter comes in two ways - a harsh laugh whenever I'm laughing at someone, and a softer giggle when I'm laughing with others. But most of the time I just quietly snicker over things I find funny
  • I talk to myself, and I would usually have conversations with my thoughts as well (kind of sad really, lol)

8 hours ago, Bas said:

I am pretty sure that's more common than you think

I know hahaha. But you always got others who think talking to yourself is an abnormal thing

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I think the most people do :)

• I'm known for mumbling with myself when I have to do some heavy thinking
  • I also cannot wait in one place. So when Im waiting for a transport or other reason I walk in circles
  • This walking in circles also works well in combination with heavy thinking for me

On 2020-02-21 at 4:20 AM, Treeglow Flicker said:
  • When sitting at a desk and thinking, I always steeple my fingers like Gendo Ikari

as long as you are not working on the human instrumentality project it's fine ;)

On 2020-02-21 at 4:59 AM, ExplosionMare said:

- I clap really fast and/or say “yay” when I’m excited

That's adorable  :3

On 2020-02-21 at 8:33 PM, Splashee said:

I sometimes try to achieve Super Saiyajin powers by screaming for minutes at a time. ((:yay:))

I can relate since I also did a lot of screaming  before I archived Super Saiyajin Powers myself :orly:

Edited by Astral Soul
  • Brohoof 2

I'm pretty much always daydreaming and this often leads to some funny moments. :muffins: Like when I'm thirsty, I plan to get some water. I go to the kitchen, then I open a random wall cupboard and I'm wondering what I even wanted. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

Whenever I lock my front door or car door, I quack like a duck. I know that makes me sound absolutely insane, but it's not involuntarily and it serves the purpose of marking the moment in time when I knew that the door in question was locked, so I don't have to think about it later. Once or twice when I've been in a rush I've forgotten to quack like a duck and I spent the rest of the day paranoid that I left my door unlocked (even though it turns out that I didn't)