Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger

"Yep...it's really us. With our combined abilities...well...let's just say we could do a megaton of damage." The Sacred stated, landing back on the ground. Plus, we have combo moves now...such as..." The sacred stated gathering energy. "Ultra Spark...Kamehameha!" The Sacred yelled firing a large combo kamehameha wave with water and lightning combined into the air. A light drizzle would be felt that lasted for 5 seconds. 

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash

Hearing that it was both griffons in the form of the new griffon, Dynamo's jaw nearly fell to the floor. "H-How did you both manage to do that? It just doesn't feel possible." He would say, watching as the griffon floated back towards the ground. "A combo attack that can do a lot of damage?" He reiterated as the griffon gathered electricity, before launching the wave into the air. It was as if the wave itself was both a mixture of water and electricity. As the wave dispersed, Dynamo stared into the sky as a light drizzle had suddenly appeared. He shivered from the rain as it was still a bit chilly outside. "Hey, Sacred? Unless I should say The Sacred." He would say as he didn't want to offend the griffon. "You wouldn't happen to have a way to help warm up, do you? He wondered as he was shivering slightly. Even though he had a jacket on, the rain made him feel a little cold.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

The Sacred released a small heat wave towards Dynamo. It felt warm. "There, did that help?" The Sacred asked. "Fusing into The Sacred took a lot of time and practice. The first time we managed to do it. It only lasted 1 minute. Now, we can hold it for longer due to power control. However, if we use multiple strong attacks, the fusion will split due to lack of energy needed to hold the fusion itself." The Sacred explained. "All of our attacks combine our elements together...even this one..." The sacred said gathering a load of energy and concentrating it to their left foot, raising it. "Thunder...geyser!" The Sacred shouted, stomping hard on the ground. A massive clap of thunder sounded and a large pillar of electrically charged water sprouted up from the ground. This also caused the ground to shake hard. 

• Brohoof 2

Dynamo felt a feeling of warmth as a small wave of heat washed over everyone. The shaking he had felt before had soon stopped. "Yeah and thank you. I feel a little better now and I really appreciate it. Thanks again The Sacred." He says, nodding as he listened to the explanation of the fusion. "The idea of this fusion seems familiar, but I can't put my hoof on it. How long are you able to hold the form?" He asks, a surprised expression formed upon his face as he heard about a weakness to the fusion. "I guess with a powerful form like that, then there's got to be some kind of drawback." He noted, raising an eyebrow at the combined elemental powers. He was about to ask a question, but stopped as he saw a massive gathering of energy. No sooner had the energy was gathered at their foot was it stomped upon the ground. As a pillar of electricity sprouted from the ground, Dynamo had lost his footing from the massive rumble from the ground beneath him. The gaming unicorn's placed his front hooves upon his ears from the roaring crackle of thunder. "Bluebell! Are you okay?" He called out to the bespectacled mare, while looking towards her to see if she was okay. There was a ringing in his ears as his hearing wasn't back just yet from griffon's attack. It took him some time, but he slowly and shakily got back up to his hooves.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare

By the time Pencil turns away, Exclusive has turned to face the camera, and said camera is focusing only on Elusive. "You heard it here first, everypony! A fellow artist is taking over this wonderful museum where all artists may share their hard work. It looks like this humble town is about to get a lot more artistic. This has been Elusive Facts, and thank you for tuning in to the Friendshire News." And with her final words, the camera crew stops filming. Elusive asks if everything looks good, and the crew seems to agree. Looks like they got all the shots they wanted.

Naturally, the few ponies that were in the museum saw all this, and now they are beginning to chatter among themselves with delight and excitement! You might even hear one museum visitor say "It's about time. I was afraid the town would shut this place down!" And this is just a sample of what might happen in the coming days. Wait til the news actually airs!

Also, a random pony with a name tag walks up to Pencil once she's had a chance to compose herself. "Here you go." They give her the keys to the museum and a gold-plated name plate for her office desk. Isn't it amazing how easy it is here? Dynamo just walked into the arcade and became the owner because he wanted to. Trilby opened up a hat/clothing store and no pony stopped him. And all Pencil had to do was accept the job and they're all welcoming her with no muss, no fuss, no bureaucracy or anything.

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

Pencil was able to compose herself once her little speech was finished since the camera crew put the rest of their attention on Elusive. Elusive mentioned how other ponies from the town could contribute their art to the museum. If Pencil was the owner here, she would have to start recruiting some ponies.

A pony with a badge trotted towards her and hoofed her the keys to the museum and a gold plate for her office desk. Pencil was surprised how quickly they were able to make one of those. She wanted to think that ponies here have heard of her before, but she hadn’t been anyway near this museum until she recently heard about it.

“Thanks!” she told the pony.

It was funny how quickly Pencil actually got this job. She knew a part of it had to do with her artistic talents, but as for the speed at which she got this job, she was perplexed. It was quicker getting this job than it was to get a fast food job when she was younger. She wasn’t complaining—if anything, she was impressed. Friendshire was very organized when it came to setting things up and getting the right ponies to do so.

What Pencil was wondering is if her curator job was going to tie into some weird magical event. She wasn’t sure how likely that was, but in Friendshire, everything seemed to tie into some strange event. It wasn’t too far off to assume that this museum had more to it than just being a place to hold art. Then again, not all things in Friendshire were magical. It could just be a normal art museum.

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo felt a feeling of warmth as a small wave of heat washed over everyone. The shaking he had felt before had soon stopped. "Yeah and thank you. I feel a little better now and I really appreciate it. Thanks again The Sacred." He says, nodding as he listened to the explanation of the fusion. "The idea of this fusion seems familiar, but I can't put my hoof on it. How long are you able to hold the form?" He asks, a surprised expression formed upon his face as he heard about a weakness to the fusion. "I guess with a powerful form like that, then there's got to be some kind of drawback." He noted, raising an eyebrow at the combined elemental powers. He was about to ask a question, but stopped as he saw a massive gathering of energy. No sooner had the energy was gathered at their foot was it stomped upon the ground. As a pillar of electricity sprouted from the ground, Dynamo had lost his footing from the massive rumble from the ground beneath him. The gaming unicorn's placed his front hooves upon his ears from the roaring crackle of thunder. "Bluebell! Are you okay?" He called out to the bespectacled mare, while looking towards her to see if she was okay. There was a ringing in his ears as his hearing wasn't back just yet from griffon's attack. It took him some time, but he slowly and shakily got back up to his hooves.

@Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash

Bluebell had instinctively ducked and covered her head. She got back up and wrapped her forelegs around Dynamo.  She then said to The Sacred, "Um - um, c-c-could you-you give us a little m-m-m-more advance  n-notice befo-before y-y-you do something like-like that?"

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 1

Dynamo gave a sigh of relief as he was glad to know that Bluebell was okay during The Sacred's demonstration. As he saw her getting back up, he suddenly blushed as she wrapped her forelegs around him. He wasn't sure if it was because the attacked scared her, or if it was intentional. Nevertheless, Dynamo wrapped a foreleg around her shoulder and held her close. "I agree with Bluebell. Is it okay if you can give us a warning next time. That, or if you can give a little distance, before performing the attack? No offense, of course, The Sacred. It was just that the attack was indeed strong, but it seemed kind of dangerous. Somepony could have gotten hurt, or something else along those lines." He would say, his ears still slightly ringing from the loud thunder strike. He gave the griffon an apologetic look, while hoping he didn't say anything wrong to offend anyone.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Kronos the Revenant

"Hm? Oh...sorry..." The Sacred stated. "The biggest downside is that the more powerful our attacks are, the less time we've got in this form. One more strong attack and we'd split instantly, but of course...with control, we could make it last longer than what it should be. Plus, we could do stuff such as this..." The Sacred stated as it spread it's wings out, making some of the clouds go away. The weather now felt more of a nice spring day, warmer than what it was. 

• Brohoof 2

"Hmm...I think I get what you mean, The Sacred. So, the more power you have, then the less time this fusion of sorts lasts. So, it's all a matter of when to keep the form in tact, or risk having the technique to fall apart based on the power used." Dynamo explained, watching as the griffon spread their wings apart. In an instant, Dynamo closed his eyes from the strong gust of wind. Just as he opened his eyes, he looked to the sky to see all of the clouds had been blown away. "Sweet Celestia." He uttered out, while taking notice of the weather feeling a little less cold. It was still slightly chilly, but it had a nice warmth to the temperature. "That was pretty cool, but one thing I'm curious about. Are there Pegasi here who work on the weather patterns? I'd hate for them to learn that the clouds were just blown away out of nowhere." He wondered, remembering his old teacher explain how the pegasus ponies in Ponyville had set up the weather patterns.

• Brohoof 1

"We would probably have to ask the Mayor about that..." The Sacred stated. "Sometimes, when the going gets tough, we could even brew up an artificial thunderstorm, which the lightning strikes benefit us but hurt our enemy, which brings up another point. Electricity can be modified with either positive or negative energy. Electricity with positive energy benefits those with a good heart but damages those with a heart of hate and anger. It's the opposite for negatively modified electricity." The Sacred explained. 

• Brohoof 2

"I think that would be a good idea. Maybe when Chelsea goes to see Mayor White, or as soon as possible." Dynamo nodded in agreement, while giving an unsure expression on the idea of a thunderstorm. "I'm not too sure on that. It does sound interesting, but I don't think you'd want anyone to get caught up in the storm. It just seems a bit risky, in my opinion." He says, tilting his head in confusion at the mention of benefits with electricity. "Can this electricity be modified naturally, or is it only based on the fusion you both made?" He asks, before being told of how the benefits of electricity helped The Sacred, while also learning how said electricity can hurt the enemy. "It sounds a bit dangerous if one things they have a good heart, but it might turn out to be the opposite. Would it all work out if you're kind hearted, but have anger fueling your strength?" He asks, while not entirely sure on how to decipher the power. He knew of a pony who would never benefit from The Sacred's electricity based on their anger and hatred. He shook his head quickly as he didn't want to think of that pony from his past right now.

• Brohoof 1

"If it's anger for the right reason. If you're angry that someone is out trying to take over the world and has hurt your friends, yes, in that case, the anger is fueling your cause. However, if something hasn't gone your way and you're out to seek revenge on the one who supposedly did you wrong, it contradicts. See, what most don't get is that anger could go in one of two ways. Dynamo, you're familiar with dragon ball z since you know all about super saiyan. Recall when Frieza killed Krillin and Goku went Super Saiyan. Goku's anger is what fueled him to push his limits." The Sacred explained. 

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

On 1/29/2021 at 12:52 PM, Samurai Equine said:

Trilby glances at the show the chef is putting on, but smiles in Shadow's direction. "Really? I didn't notice. Guess I only have eyes for you." As smooth as he can, Trilby puts a hoof over hers, and gives her a wink. All the while, the chef is finishing his show and loading plates.

Shadow smiled and gave Trilby a playful nudge “Don't let him hear you. He'll become jealous”

When they finally got their order, Shadow stared at the food awe before taking photos of it. Then, she eating.

“This food does not only have an awe-inspiring presentation, but the taste are very unique. Whoever made this can surpass the high-class luxurious restaurants in just one week!" She complimented loudly, getting a few chuckles forom some costumers nearby.

On 1/29/2021 at 12:52 PM, Samurai Equine said:

"You know, I guess I should ask... Do you enjoy jazz? The last thing I want to do is take you to this jazz club that Friendshire has, but if you're not into that, we can do something else. I don't even know what your favorite kind of music is, but I'd love to learn as much about you as I can."

Shadow looks at Trilby “A Jazz's a music? I never heard of it” she replied.

@ExplosionMare

When the news crew finishes up, Elusive returns to Pencil. "Thank you so much, Ms. Pencil! Thanks to you, I got my story of the day. Is there anything I can do to help you get started as the new curator before I go for the day?"

@Windy Breeze

Trilby nods. "Jazz is a genre of music. It has things like saxophones, trumpets, piano, rhythm and blues, singing from the soul~ So many different ways to do jazz. I do enjoy the finer things in life." Trilby explains before he continues eating. Food like this might not be his first choice, but it sure is good and a little exotic

Minutes pass by.

After they are done with eating and feeling full, a waiter gives them fortune cookies and the bill. Trilby gladly pays for the bill. "Hope you enjoyed the meal. I noticed you took a photo of it earlier. Is that part of your job?"

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

Pencil responds to Elusive with a much less nervous tone in her voice.

“If you know of any other good artists out there, then please have them come visit! I want to start this exhibit as soon as possible!” she exclaimed.

Briefly, Pencil remembered that water Pencil was probably still around somewhere. She glanced around to see where she was standing but was unable to find her. Real Pencil began to worry and wondered if she would have to get security—that is, if there was security around. Thankfully, water Pencil emerged from a corner she was standing at once most of the camera crew attention had died down. By the looks of things, water Pencil seemed to be afraid of the cameras.

“It’s okay, water Pencil. The cameras are gone now,” Real Pencil told her.

Once water Pencil was only within a few hooves from real Pencil, real Pencil pulled her in to a reassuring hug. Water Pencil gladly accepted it and was immediately relieved. When the two stepped back, a few strands from real Pencil’s mane were sticking out due to how wet they became. Water Pencil silently giggled while real Pencil grumbled as she rung the wet strands out.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

“Interesting. Maybe I should listen to Jazz” like Trilby, she also went back eating. The food was really delicious and she enjoyed it, never have tasted something with a very exotic flavor.

Times pass by, Shadow would finish eating her food, her plate giving no evidence of having been used, no spots or stains. She picked the food clean without any remains

She would stare at the fortune cookied given to her and Trilby the the chef. She took one more picture of the unique biscuits before tossing one into her mouth.

4 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

"Hope you enjoyed the meal. I noticed you took a photo of it earlier. Is that part of your job?"

“No, but I may submit this to the Haytona Food Fashion Times, it will help this restaurant get more attention-” she paused, quiet for seconds before suddenly went into a fit of coughing. Wheezing, she put two hooves to her neck as if she was choking before coughing out a small piece of paper which says You will choke yourself from the inside with a paper.

"I had a feeling it would be like that. I'm glad to know that anger can be used for the right reason if it's meant to protect those who are important." Dynamo responded, unintentionally pulling Bluebell closer towards him. At the mention of the series and moment, the gaming unicorn nodded without hesitation. "I could never forget that. It was such an iconic and big moment for the series. Rage, sadness and shock at losing his friend. Goku exploded with anger and achieved the prophecy that is the Super Saiyan. While it's true that the form is through anger and other things. It was able to help Goku to stand up and overcome Frieza's strength."

• Brohoof 2

"And open the door to limit breaking power ups and techniques. There are actually a couple moves from DBZ that are only available if we have fused into The Sacred. We could split back up if we use any of them since it'll affect how long we could stay fused." The Sacred explained. 

• Brohoof 2

Listening to The Sacred's explanation, Dynamo nodded as he glanced briefly at his Driver, before looking back towards the griffon. "I guess there are some things that are only accessible through certain means. Since it's like you had mentioned when it comes to this fused form. You can only use certain techniques in the form of The Sacred. Just like how it seems like I can only use certain weapons and abilities through the Game Driver."

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"Like this one...you may want to take a few steps back." The Sacred warned charging a Final Kamehameha. "Final...Kamehameha!!" The Sacred shouted releasing the attack in the air. A bright light also spread out and from that light, were Thundy and Chelsea. "Well...it was fun while it lasted. "Chelsea said. "But all things must come to an end. Who knows...maybe our fusion could come in handy here in Friendshire." Thundy stated. 

• Brohoof 1

As he watched The Sacred beginning to gather energy, Dynamo nodded quickly as he was told for he and Bluebell to say and back. “You don’t need to tell me twice.” He says, standing up as he helped the bespectacled mare to her hooves. “Let’s take a few steps back, Bluebell. We wouldn’t want to get caught in the crossfire, or get sent flying.” He would say, while moving a safe distance away. Giving the griffon an equivalent to a thumbs up, he watched as they released a beam/wave into the air. His eyes narrowed slightly due to a brief gust of wind blew past him, while his mane whipped around him and his eyes. 

The gaming unicorn had to placed his free fore-hoof over his eyes as a bright light enveloped The Sacred. His other front hoof still wrapped around Bluebell’s shoulder. As the light faded, Dynamo opened his eyes to see that Thundy and Chelsea were back to normal. “Glad to see you both back to your selves before the fusion. I have to admit that the fusion was pretty cool. I’m not sure if that form would be necessary for Friendshire, but you never know. Better to be safe than sorry.”

• Brohoof 2

Thundy and Chelsea were still in their powered up forms, especially Thundy, since he had mastered it. Chelsea decided to power back down to base. Chelsea walked up to Dynamo. "I heard you were developing some ice abilities..." Chelsea said. 

• Brohoof 2

Dynamo took notice of the two griffons were still in their powered up forms, but it looked as if Chelsea had turned back to normal. Seeing the female griffon walk up to him, Dynamo blinked at the mention of ice abilities, before smiling with a nod. "Eeyup. Well, kind of. I know with the weapon I summoned before, I was able to use ice magic. I tried to launch a shard of ice, but it turned out that the ice broke into five shards. Creating a sort of giant snowflake on impact."

• Brohoof 2

"That's pretty neat. Thundy showed me this movie about this princess who had ice powers. Frozen right?" Chelsea asked Thundy. "Yep, and since then, Chelsea has been practicing...well...she hasn't practiced in a while..." Thundy said. Chelsea blushed at this. 

• Brohoof 2