Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Kronos the Revenant @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Windy Breeze @C. Thunder Dash @Samurai Equine

Pastel was in a daze. She shook her head in a daze. The cleric was down. Pastel moved her body to the left, making herself roll off Dynamo's back with a thud. She was absolutely battered and low on HP, but she forced herself up, managing to stand up straight.

"Nyaha... As happy as I am you all are here, I'm not gonna sit on the sidelines even like this... Screw that... I got a contract over there. Watch this, Dyny."

She smiled, special emphasis on those last words... Before cloaking once again, disappearing just like before. Though this time, she wouldn't go far.When she'd appear again, she'd appear right on the head of Kronos' robot as it swung its arms. Any attack would bring her HP to 0, but she gambled by jumping down, throwing her body towards the glass of the cockpit. If she managed to land and break in, she had a dagger for the exposed boss.

Edited by Pastel Heart
I can't edit
  • Brohoof 3

@Pastel Heart

As Kronos tried to wrangle the hero off his back, the little pink filly landed on his cockpit. Pastel would clearly see an annoyed look on Kronos’ face before he extends his arm out and the center of his metal claw hand began to glow. He was charging an energy attack. He knew that Pastel was weakened, however, and didnt want to kill her, so he switched his arm cannon from “incinerate” to “stun” and it glowed light blue instead of orange. 

“Pastel,” Kronos tried to order the little filly, “Get off or i will stun you.”

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 2

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Windy Breeze @Kronos the Revenant @C. Thunder Dash
Dynamo felt a weight off of his back as he suddenly heard a thud. He looked to his left to see that Pastel had rolled off of him, before slowly staggering to her hooves. She looked completely bartered and beaten up to the point of looking tired from this fight. He didn’t need his monocle to tell that she looked like she couldn’t fight anymore. Even so, it looked like Pastel wanted to keep fighting. “Wait, Pastel-chan. I think it’s best if we had a sort of plan, or at least get you healed up. What if you take more damage?” He asks, but it fell on deaf ears as the pink mare charged forward. Even though she told him to watch, Dynamo couldn’t just sit and watch as the young mare enacted her plan.

“Pastel!” He called out to her, before charging his horn full of magic for a spell. “Will-o-wisp.” He would say, while a couple balls of flame had soon appeared. He sent some of the flames towards Kronos, while other flames had gone towards the security system. Even though Pastel had landed on top of Kronos’s robot suit, he made sure to use the flames as distraction. In hopes of letting Pastel get an decisive strike. He rolled the dice as one landed on a 2, while the other landed on a 3. It wasn’t a high number, but it was better than nothing. If the attacks landed, then they would deal some decent damage. If it missed, then the flames would just fizzle out.

• Brohoof 2

@Pastel Heart @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @PawelS @Windy Breeze @ExplosionMare @Kronos the Revenant

Chelsea was about to jump in front of Kronos but seeing that Dynamo had created the Will-O-Wisp, she stayed back and made sure that the generators were shorted out. Chelsea kept a sharp eye on Pastel, making sure she would be okay. 

Meanwhile Thundy in his mega-griff was preparing for the next attack. 

• Brohoof 2

@Kronos the Revenant @C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad

Feeling the temporary boost Dynamo gave her, Pastel was gonna lay everything down on this last effort. She just smiled at Kronos, more amused than anything a his reluctance to kill her.

"For a bad guy, you're pretty soft. You shoulda killed me when you had the chance~ see ya!"

Rather than bust into the pod directly, Pastel did a free fall jump off. Whether she got stunned or not, she was gonna make sure this was her last shot. While falling away, she tossed her last throwing dagger, hoping to pierce the pod and stake Kronos right between the eyes. For her, stun or no, it was freefall time, as her reflexes weren't working properly anyway.

This was gonna hurt.

Edited by Pastel Heart
  • Brohoof 1

@Windy Breeze

22 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

“Mmm... The ponies which closely resemble the brown eye you are talking about is Hazelnut Joy, Brick Brown, Paw Love, Trilby Hatter, Nail Risk, Polish Judge, and Samurai Equine, for the blue eye, it would be Eclair Delight, Crystal Nature, Silver Duty, and Pony Horse, trust me. i'm also confused how a name like that exist” Sundae told him

Unable to remember all the names, Nopony writes them down, maybe they will prove useful later. For now he thanks the mare and says: "I know my words seemed strange to you, but hopefully they will make more sense when all this is over. I must go now, see you later!" Then he resumes wandering around the town, hoping to find some more traces of dark magic.

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @C. Thunder Dash @Windy Breeze @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Kronos the Revenant @Samurai Equine

Kronos starts swinging rapidly! Tree Song isn't prepared for this and gets hit by a part of his armor. She goes into an uncontrolled spin and hits the ground, which results in losing about half of her HP. She also gets dizzy and needs some time to recover. For now she is unable to perform any action and only watches what the others are doing.

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @C. Thunder Dash, @PawelS, @Windy Breeze, @ExplosionMare, @GeneralDirection@Kronos the Revenant

In the boss fight,
No one was coming for him. They were all too preoccupied in the fight. They were about to lose a healer, and no one could break away to save him.
Trilby reaches and grabs Shadow Trail's hoof as he looks up at her. "Avenge me..." Trilby says seconds before his HP his zero and he digitally fades away.
He's gone. This final boss was just too much for him, and now he's gone. All he wanted was to prove his worth in this game, and now...

Brrr Beep-beep-beep!
TRILBY x3 x2

Suddenly, Trilby digitally reappears, standing up and perfectly fine. "...Oh! Hey! I had another life. I forgot we all have 3. I'm okay!" Trilby says.

After he thanks Shadow and the rest for showing some concern, Trilby runs back into the battlefield. "Hey, Kronos! Rock you like a hurricane." Whipping out his bladed staff, Trilby summons and gathers energy around it, until he fires off a super concentrated laser blast like Megamane doing a charge shot! At the same time, Tempest turns into a flat shadow on the ground, slithers by, and reappears behind Kronos. "Nothing personal, handsome. It's just a game." Tempest says while aiming her multiple shadow tentacles at him. They take the form of blades and then detach and launch at Kronos like projectiles. She is literally firing shadow blades at him, stabbing him in the back one might say.

However, as all this goes on, something starts happening with Dynamo. He can feel something, a presence surrounding him. He can feel his horn glowing with magic. "You've played games many times, but now the game can be there for you... You don't have to play by the rules anymore! You can make this game whatever you want it to be." The whispers of the game tell him. Their words resonate. While everyone is fighting, if Dynamo slows down, he'll see it. He'll see everything.
The game's code.
Every temporary and permanent power up/upgrade between the start and the end of the game.
Every healing item, unlockable weapon, and unlockable skill.
Everything.
...He really does have video game magic!
And if he wants to, he can summon them to his location right now. He can make himself unstoppable if he wants. He can make his friends unstoppable if he wants. And most of all... He can put an end to this boss battle right now if he wants.

• Brohoof 2

@PawelS

“Have a nice day, Sir Nopony. I hope you enjoy searching for the evil magic or something. Just go, go go!” Sundae enthusiastically told him before going into separate ways. There's still space for being positive in the mid of problems, and Sundae will always believe on that philosophy.

@Samurai Equine @Kronos the Revenant @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Pastel Heart @C. Thunder Dash 

Tears threatened to go out of Shadow's eyes when Trilby dramatically reach out and grab her hoof, she mentally plead for him not to succumb to his injuries as she whispered to Trilby in a fake calm, soothing voice.

“You will be okay, Trilby, fight it, don't lose, don't die” but when she looked up at his HP, she realizes he won't survive no matter how many encouraging and comfy words she give. She widened her eyes when Trilby disintegrates into nothing. One tear finally managed to go out of her eyes and leave a trail down to her face as the next step of sorrow is about to come out: cry.

As she let out sorrowful hiccups while staring on where once Trilby lay, said unicorn appeared where he previously was, surprising her, but his word of thanks quickly got broke her from her daze and she started as Trilby went into battle to confront Kronos along with others. She stood up and let her tears flow. What was she thinking? Trilby isn't dead!

“Thank Luna” Shadow said quietly to herself as her eyes followed her beloved. She spread her wings and flew above the battle, observing Kronos. Her drones are still shooting at him, but ahe has to be prepared if she has to make a move herself.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad@Pastel Heart@C. Thunder Dash@PawelS@Windy Breeze@ExplosionMare@GeneralDirection@Samurai Equine

The heroes managed to destroy a generator!!! One down, two more to go. The deterrence field visibly weakened. The heroes still cant bypass it safely, however, so they still need to destroy the other two. Kronos discharged an electric field around him to get heroes off of him like a bug zapper, only it was a pony zapper. His mech suit changed appearance. It was now stout with missile salvos equipped on the sides and he began to lock onto a hero. The obvious target was the pesky druid that tried to latch onto his back earlier. 

“Let’s see you dodge THIS!!!” Kronos taunted as he unleashed a hail of missiles at the heroes. The mass of explosives would deal huge amounts of explosive damage and deal a fire DoT, however, the missiles shot straight up with their apex reaching the ceiling then come down and the heroes could see where said missiles would land, if they were paying attention to the ground and seeing the shadows of the payloads. On top of that, after a salvo, Kronos has to reload his launchers, leaving his only defense being to thrash about, which makes him open to attack. 

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze

Nopony's journey around the town has come full circle. He didn't find anything and he is again near Shadow and Keen's apartment. It looks like nothing happened here since his last visit.

I'm tired, I need to rest, he thinks and decides to create a magical trigger on the apartment. When the door to it is open, he will hear a loud ping (which will happen inside his mind so no one else will hear it). Then he goes to a nearby bench and lies down there. He falls alseep. A dream comes to him...

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS

This dream takes him to the eye perspective of Shadow Trail, she was surrounding by many trees which covered much of the sunlight, a blurred figure of a pony, much larger than any other average pony, but less tall than Princess Celestia. The figure's coat is black and its mane is as blue as the starry night sky, which also seems to be flowing.

“Here I am, my Queen” Shadow (Nopony doesn't know this was her voice) said in a soft yet determined voice.

“I am honored by your loyalty, Shadow Trail of Haytona” the figure answered with a sexy voice, it also has a tone of authority in the voice as well “Not many ponies remained faithful to the night. Once I successfully overthrow the princess of the sun, I will make you the commander of my guards”

Shadow is caught off guard by this reward “Wh- What? I-I don't deserve this much, Queen-”

The voice interrupts her “No, you have shown how worthy you are for such position” the figure's head turned to the sky “Tch, not a single pony has remember me, yet you and your family still know of me, even tried to get me out of my prison” the figure drive back at Shadow and approaches her “Shadow Trail, such a meaningful name: Lover of the night, hiding in the shadows. I wonder what kind of trail will you left for those led astray by that Celestia” by this time, the figure now stood towering over her “Once I successfully succeed made the night internal, i will do my promise to reward you, or if you want to be the captain of Shadowbolts instead, I will make you a captain, a captain who will be remembered for centuries”

Trembling and overwhelmed with gratitude, Shadow knelt down “T-Thank you, my queen” she stuttered.

“Also,” suddenly, she was lifted up to the air. From her, and Nopony's perspective, they would see a mouth wide open, revealing the teeth, the tongue, and the throat “YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE, NAMELESS LUNATIC!

That is when the dream sequence end.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Kronos the Revenant @Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @PawelS

Thundy saw the missiles locking on, and summoned 3 large mecha shield warriors that jumped in front of the druid. They all took the blows and disappeared due to the excessive amount of damage they took. Thundy saw that Trilby had "died" but came back. "Gah, two lives left." Thundy said. He felt a weird feeling, as if something was around. He looked at Dynamo. Videogames were his main talent. Thundy noticed Dynamo's horn glowing. "Dynamo! Your horn! It's glowing on its own!" Thundy called out as he dodged incoming missiles and swiftly returned fire. 

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze

Nopony wakes up and thinks about what he saw in his dream.

Is this... Nightmare Moon? But... how could this happen? Princess Luna is not like this anymore, so her evil version seems to exist independently of her now...

Also, "Nameless Lunatic" has a nice ring to it, maybe I should use it instead of "Nopony".

Anyway, I should tell Luna about this, but there is no time to go to her, and there is no way to communicate with her instantly. Unless... I can make her appear in my dream. She retired, but she should still have this ability.

He tries to fall asleep again, thinking of Luna and trying to use his magical power to attract her to his dream.

• Brohoof 2

@Kronos the Revenant@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @PawelS @C. Thunder Dash @ExplosionMare 

@GeneralDirection@Windy Breeze

Both Pastel and her dagger were thrown back by the forcefield. Pastel was thrown back into the wall, glass shattering as she hit the industrial wall and breaking a few lights. Lying in glass, her own throwing dagger piercing her back, Pastel should be all but dead... But....

Special ability: Resiliency.

She hung on by the skin of her teeth. 1HP. She pulled herself up, shaking the dagger out of her back. For a moment, she had confidence. She smirked, covered in all sorts of gruesome marks and fruit punch stains.

"Haha... You're not so tou-- oh hay. Not in the face."

She tried to jump out of the way, but her injuries were too great and the missile exploded right in her face. With that, the plucky rogue was spent. 0 HP. She seemed almost happy as she lifelessly collapsed over...

x2.

A few seconds later, she rose again. Fresh as a daisy. She wouldn't have resiliency to count on for the rest of the fight, but she felt like she proved what she needed to. And now, she was fresh. Just what she wanted since that first spill.

"Huh. Dying isn't so scary... Now, I'm back, baby~"

Pastel vanished once again after organizing some things under her cloak. She was up to something again. And this time she's not alone.

Edited by Pastel Heart
  • Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash @Pastel Heart @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Windy Breeze @Kronos the Revenant

Pencil’s defenses around herself proved to be rather weak as she was immediately struck by one of the missiles. She took a significant amount of damage: only having 3HP left. In her weakened state, she wasn’t able to create more than one creature at a time. Pencil began to worry since her first wave of creatures had dissipated from the damage they took. It would not be long until Pencil lost her defenses completely.

In spite of this, however, this would not stop Pencil from at least helping the others. A couple of teammates had already lost one of their lives and a few others only had 1HP. Courageously, she hobbled over to where Trilby and a few others were to see if she could assist anyone at all.

“A-anything I can...can help you with?” she asked, nearly out of breath. “My...my d-defenses aren’t great right now but, gasp, I can still help,” She waved her brush around weakly to emphasize her statement.

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Windy Breeze @Kronos the Revenant @C. Thunder Dash

As the fight continued, more and more of the team had gone through their ordeals. Dynamo felt his limbs go numb as Trilby's HP had hit zero, before digitally fading away. He just looked over the spot that the cleric had faded, while wondering why this was happening. Even though Trilby had been revived, Dynamo was still frozen on the spot. To others, it was as if he was in his own little world. Almost staring off into space as he didn't have a care in the world. To those that truly knew him, he had a lot going through his mind. His ears perked slightly as he heard the sound of glass shattering. He shakily looked over to see that Pastel had been flown back towards the wall. She looked like she had been put through the wringer as she looked worse for wear. He hadn't taken notice of the missiles that Kronos had launched as the young mare took a direct hit. Just like that her HP had hit zero, as well. Sharing the same fate as Trilby had once shared. 

Dynamo's eyes shrank in horror as another of his friends were taken down. The light in his eyes started to fade, while the Dynamo began to shake profusely in shock and terror. "N-No...t-this can't be happening." He muttered softly to himself as his mind began to flash back. The sound of beeping in a rhythm, the sound soon turning to a flatline, the sound of crying, the numbing emptiness that encased him. Without warning, tears began to well up in his eyes, before cascading down his face. "P-Please...n-not again. I lost so much and I just had help getting through it. I-I don't w-want to lose...a-anyone else." He lowered his face as his mane completely covered his eyes. The tears still present upon his despair stricken face. 

The blue unicorn felt a darkness beginning to creep towards him. Almost as if wanting to swallow him whole and drag him into the abyss. However, there still seemed to be a light that wouldn't want to leave his side. He didn't acknowledge it, but he could hear the voice calling out to him again. Beckoning him to accept his destiny and to turn it all around. He didn't know what could happen if he accepted this gift, but he knew one thing. 'I-I can't...let it end. I can't...no!' He thought, before he felt his horn began to glow on it's own. Almost as if it had a mind of its own. "I won't allow anyone else to get hurt or suffer. Not when I can do something about it." He whispered, before allowing his mind, his heart rate and everything else to slow down. The words began to resonate within his heart and soul. His eyes began to glow slightly, while he finally could see what was in front of him all along. The game's code. "T-Thank you. Now, please...show me." He whispered once more, while every and all information began to flood his mind.

As more missiles began to rain down upon the group, Dynamo continued to stay in his spot. Almost as if he was paying no mind to the missiles. He didn't look up. However, he managed to utter one simple word. "Stop." With a simple command, magic quickly rushed throughout the entire room. A few of the missiles had hit the shield, while the remaining multiple shields had remained frozen in suspended animation. The gaming unicorn slowly rose to his hooves, before turning around to look towards the mech Kronos housed himself in. He raised his right fore hoof as the missiles soon turned themselves around. Waving his hoof to the side, the missiles soon launched themselves back towards the boss. Dynamo made sure to cast INVULNERABILITY upon those who were near the area. Splitting up the missiles, half had gone back to Kronos, while the other half went towards the generator.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Kronos stared slack jawed and in awe as the unicorn somehow managed to pull off some sort of magic spell that redirected his missile flurry.

“NANI!? BAKANA!! I made sure you shouldn’t be able to do that!! What’s happening!?!?” Kronos yelled in bewilderment. All the missiles started to go towards him. In a panic, Kronos tried to put a shield around his mech; this, however, left the generator on his back vulnerable, and the missiles ultimately blew up the second generator. The deterrence field was closer to shorting out. Looks like the second phase came to a swift but chaotic and near-lethal end. 

“THAT’S IT!!!” Kronos growled, “LET’S DO THIS!!!” He lifted one of his mech’s legs like a sumo wrestler and slammed the ground with tremendous force, enough to break the ground beneath everyone. No one would take fall damage as this was a transitional cutscene, but the heroes would find themselves in a dimly-lit labyrinth. The stout mech digitally deconstructed itself and was replaced with a small but agile mech equipped with thermal particle beam cannons. He fired a line in front of the heroes with his thermal lasers to show off the power of his new weapons. He fled into the maze. It was mostly dark in there with only torches barely lighting up the way for them. As he went further into the maze, Kronos taunted the heroes “If you want to get to the Dark King, you’re gonna have to find me and deactivate this last generator to get to his chambers. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

The heroes would hear screeches and mechanical noises coming from the various creatures in the labyrinth. Perhaps a hero that had experience with said creatures could provide some insight on the creatures that inhabit the maze? And maybe a hero with ways to track things down could figure out ways to find Kronos and avoid the dangerous creatures?

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Pastel Heart @PawelS @Windy Breeze @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @Kronos the Revenant

Thundy saw what seemed to be an invulnerability spell casted upon them. However, as he charged towards Kronos, he saw him vanish somewhere. "Oh shoot! Where'd he go now?" Thundy asked. Chelsea saw the maze. "If we're gonna get to Kronos, we need someone who can sense energy!" Chelsea said. Thundy reverted his mega-griff back to the marauder. "Everyone hop in! We can't risk losing anyone else!" He said as a pulled another lever. Another layer of armor surrounded the marauder. 

• Brohoof 2

Dynamo heard Kronos's outburst, but he chose not to reply. Simply because he wasn't amused with all of the yelling from the boss. The tear stains starting to dry as the unicorn remained silent, but alert. He felt the ground shook, but it didn't cause him to shake or lose his momentum. Kronos had seemed to head into a newly built maze, while the sound of screeches and mechanical noises were all around him and the group. As Thundy had made his remark of the situation, Dynamo simply looked towards Gazelle, who still lied upon the ground. "No need." He stated with a calmness in his voice. It felt haunting as if the voice didn't belong to Dynamo Pad. He slowly walked towards the fallen form of Gazelle. Moving with a calm step that held power and care. If anyone were to be near him as he walked, they could sense power emanating from the unicorn. Almost standing in near him would cause anyone to lose their equilibrium. Upon making his way towards Gazelle, Dynamo's front hoof began to glow green. Placing it upon the drawn creature, Dynamo had instantly brought Gazelle back to full HP. 

Withdrawing the hoof, the very same hoof began to glow with a different glow. He placed said hoof upon the ground as he began to draw on the ground in front of him. It was as if he had gained the abilities that Pencil had with drawing creatures. The creature who was summoned looked to be a beast with ram horns, four arms and wings. "With these two creatures, I invoke the power of fusion!" The Gazelle and newly made beast rose into the air, before being enveloped into a vortex. A moment had passed, before the two creatures had become one. In their place was a golden beast with two heads, the same horns that both creatures respectively had, wings and manes around their head and paws. "If anyone shall want to ride, then he is to be your guide. He shall keep you safe as he is a good friend. Meet Chimera, the Flying Mythical Beast." He stated, the twin headed beast roaring to make a good impression. 

"To answer your question Thundy, I can sense his energy. He may think he's getting far, but he only made this maze big enough to fit the entire room. It's all an illusion. He won't escape." His horn began to glow brilliantly, while it looked like he wasn't struggling to cast a spell in the slightest. Raising his front hooves in the air, he soon brought the same hooves crashing into the ground beneath him. In an instant, the maze was uprooted and blown away like paper. Hitting any beasts that were within the maze, while revealing Kronos and his upgraded mech.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @GeneralDirection @Samurai Equine @Kronos the Revenant @PawelS @ExplosionMare @Windy Breeze

The suspension of Thundy's Marauder bounced a little. "Wow...what's up with you Dynamo? I haven't seen you like this. It's like you actually know the whole mechanics of the game...as if...I don't know..." Thundy said as he gathered some energy. Now was the chance. Thundy saw the Chimera. "Hold up! I know that beast from Yu Gi Oh!" He exclaimed as he watched the magic feats of Dynamo. Chelsea also looked on, but now wasn't the time to stare. 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

Kronos turned around in shock as his maze was uprooted and his creatures revealed. 

“The hell!?” Kronos exclaimed “All that hard work for this, seriously??  This isn’t over!!!!”

He proceeded to fire his thermal lasers at the heroes. These weapons had considerable distance and accuracy, so the heroes had better be careful lest they want to get burned or disintegrated. 

• Brohoof 2

@Kronos the Revenant @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Windy Breeze @Pastel Heart @Samurai Equine @PawelS

Thundy tried his best to shield up, but the lasers were too fast. The armor started to melt due to the heat. "Dang it!" Thundy shouted as he pulled a lever to try and replace the armor. "Alright, if that's how you wanna play...then so it shall be. Let's go!" Thundy shouted as the earth began to tremble. The marauder exploded into pieces but it wasn't really an explosion. The pieces of the marauder were in shapes of something...arms....legs, hand...a chest piece...a head...

"TURN...A...GUNDUM...GO!!!" Thundy shouted as the pieces of the gundum suit meshed together. Thundy was in a fighting pose, controlling the gundum from inside. Thundy's gundum also had a set of four wings, a beak like a griffon and talons like an eagle. Thundy shielded from the lasers and returned fire. He also pressed a button that spiced up the ambience a little...

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash @Kronos the Revenant

As a thermal laser had been launched by the boss, Dynamo had taken notice of Thundy, who had tried to raise his shield to defend the group. He could see the armor and shield beginning to melt like hot butter. Taking a leap, the blue unicorn floated towards the male griffon. Almost floating as if an angel had descended from the heavens above. It looked as if the marauder had turned into a sort of mech suit. Dynamo placed a hoof upon the mech as he invoked RESTORATION and DURABILITY. The melted mech was soon restored to it's original state, while being able to take the thermal lasers. "Defense." He uttered, while adding a secondary shield with the mech to protect the group from any incoming blasts. The reflect shield was much stronger than it's previous use from the battle of the Dark Knight and Beryl. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

@PawelS, @Windy Breeze

In his dreams, Nopony can easily cast his voice out loud enough for Luna to hear. However, there was a problem...

Whenever his voice calls out to her, it gets scattered away. Luna, master of the dream realm, might be able to hear it; but she wouldn't be able to track the source. "Huh?" Luna would look around from the dream state cosmos. It's like the voice is echoing from many different unspecified locations. Eventually, Luna would just shrug it off, as if she was just hearing things.

@Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @C. Thunder Dash, @PawelS, @Windy Breeze, @ExplosionMare, @GeneralDirection@Kronos the Revenant

In the boss fight,
Could anyone imagine waking up and doing this today? Not Trilby. One day, he's making nice hats for a town that barely wears them, and now he is in a war zone! He does his best to avoid missiles and laser blasts, though that seems to be about all he can do. To his surprise, Dynamo seem to be in total control of the direction of this fight, as evidenced by suddenly receiving an invincibility power-up from him! "I have no idea what's going on anymore, but as the old saying goes... Let's-a go!" Somewhere between trying to protect himself and watching the level change its layout twice, Trilby was only able to get in one body slam with his invincibility before it wears off. "Heh... Nevermind." Yeah, that might have scored 1 hit point, but not much else.

Instead, Trilby returns to Pencil. She may have been helped by Dynamo, but he uses is powers to heal her back up to full HP. "This is still a team effort, right?"

Tempest was busy keep everyone from being crushed by falling debris when the terrain was changing, using shadows like portals to transport the debris elsewhere. But soon Dynamo undoes the changes, and she also has a limited invincibility. "My turn." Tempest takes the time to turn into a gigantic, shadowy T-Rex! She runs over to Kronos and begins chomping on his mech with her massive jaw! At the same time, Elusive Facts has decided to do something and uses her motorcycle like a battering ram, slamming into Kronos' mech at top speed. "I may not be able to regenerate this thing later, but who wants to be in a video game forever anyways?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Kronos the Revenant @Samurai Equine @PawelS @ExplosionMare   @GeneralDirection @Windy Breeze

Pastel was prepared to stealth through the maze, until Dynamo's incredible power awakened. Her eyes glittered. So this was Dynamo's talent at work... She smiled as he unleashed what was possibly the most epic thing she ever saw. 

"awesome."

She broke character just to gush before shaking her head. What was she doing all this time, trying to prove herself? Dyny was the star here, just like she was at the concert. She had to be a good supporting role this time.

Alright! Refocusing and getting back into character, she wouldn't let Dynamo's Ultima Weapon go to waste. Now back to her full strength, she dashed, quick to the point of invisibility, before jumping up high and tossing one of her daggers towards the cockpit, aimed at Kronos directly...

Class Special activate: Assassinate. Increases chance of critical hit by 90%. Non-boss with less than 50% HP are killed instantly. (Not applicable here)

• Brohoof 2