Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @Kronos the Revenant @Cinnamon Coffee @Windy Breeze @PawelS @GeneralDirection

"Isn't that...what I just said?" Thundy asked as he continued to drive his marauder through the herd of cyber beasts. "We haven't lost any lives yet, so as Dynamo said, let's try not to and take the way with the beasts. Get those cards or element attacks ready Dynamo, I hope you can do something. I don't know where in the world that Pastel went, but if Tree Song could sense energies, perhaps she would know." Thundy added. 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze @PawelS @GeneralDirection @C. Thunder Dash

"I've got a bad feeling about this" Seir would tell his comrades as they approached, the itch getting worse. but looked around "Alright, I agree, lets go with the way with the beasts, I would rather not take any unnecessary risks right now" he'd say to them, "If what you all are saying about this Kronos fella, this is going to be a tough fight, and we're going to need all of us at our best to defeat him"

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @Kronos the Revenant @Cinnamon Coffee @Windy Breeze @PawelS @GeneralDirection

"Isn't that...what I just said?" Thundy asked as he continued to drive his marauder through the herd of cyber beasts. "We haven't lost any lives yet, so as Dynamo said, let's try not to and take the way with the beasts. Get those cards or element attacks ready Dynamo, I hope you can do something. I don't know where in the world that Pastel went, but if Tree Song could sense energies, perhaps she would know." Thundy added. 

Which part did I say was what you said, Thundy?" He asks, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "If it was the whole security system, then I'm sorry. I'm just trying to figure out what the situation is and then hopefully figure out a plan." He says, briefly glancing over to Tempest as an idea began to form. "Tempest! You can use the power of shadow's right? Are you able to phase through the ground and through walls like a shadow, or something like that? I didn't have a chance to ask, but I wanted to now because I might have an idea. If it's possible, then maybe you can phase through the walls to see where the security system is. Once you find it, then you can try and take down the system, or at the very least take it down briefly. It'll give us the time we need to launch an assault. Pencil!" He turned towards the purple unicorn, while trying to gain her attention. "Are you able to draw any animals or creatures that can phase through walls? Maybe they can help in the search for the security system. Perhaps the drawings and Tempest can help in search for Pastel-chan." He would say, charging up his horn for an elemental attack. "I'm already ahead of you on that, Thundy. Those cards will be able to take a hit for everyone, or be used for offense. If it's possible for Tree Song to sense energies, then hopefully she can find her. My monocle can sense the presence of my teammates, but only in close proximity."

33 minutes ago, Cinnamon Coffee said:

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze @PawelS @GeneralDirection @C. Thunder Dash

"I've got a bad feeling about this" Seir would tell his comrades as they approached, the itch getting worse. but looked around "Alright, I agree, lets go with the way with the beasts, I would rather not take any unnecessary risks right now" he'd say to them, "If what you all are saying about this Kronos fella, this is going to be a tough fight, and we're going to need all of us at our best to defeat him"

"You and me both, Seir." Dynamo responded with a nod. "I don't know much about Kronos as I've passed by him briefly. I think he and I took part in a karaoke event in town once, but that was a while ago. However, you're right as this might be a tough fight. Considering with how much he's got to try and defeat us, while not knowing what abilities he might have. You're a warrior class, right? Then take this." He says, levitating one of the card's from Pencil over towards the warrior unicorn. "This card acts like a shield. Since you're a warrior and you might have your own weapons, then this will help add to your defense. It only acts as one block, but it'll help add on to your tanking abilities. I know it might not be much, but I really hope it helps."

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Cinnamon Coffee @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Samurai Equine @Kronos the Revenant

"Alright everyone...keep it up. We've gotta find Pastel. I just hope she hasn't lost a life. We can't afford to lose someone like her." Thundy stated. "Clear out! Gonna pull the ultra impact!" Thundy said pulling the lever to contract his jump springs. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @Pastel Heart @PawelS @Cinnamon Coffee @Kronos the Revenant @Windy Breeze @GeneralDirection

Pencil looked up for a brief moment and realized the cyborg animals were no longer moving. Frantically, she ordered all of her creatures to halt before they hurt themselves. The majority of them were able to stop but some had unfortunately collided with each other. Taking the card shields Dynamo generously made for her, she rushed over to aid her fallen creations.

“C’mon, guys! Grunt, get up!” Pencil said as she heaved her bigger creations up. She was able to lift some of the lighter creatures up but she required the assistance of some of the other creatures to lift the more heavy animals. The animals all appeared to be okay from what Pencil could tell but they were all in a state of disarray. She sat with them a moment to calm them down. Once she was able to reorganize everyone, she looked at the portal her creatures had nearly run into.

“So, I guess the real level is in this portal, huh?” Pencil asked herself. Shrugging apathetically, she gestured for all of her animals to slowly walk through it. Many of the creatures were puzzled and scared at first but they quickly obeyed once they realized the portal itself wouldn’t cause any harm. Once everyone was in, Pencil hopped in herself. She felt odd at how quickly she got to the level but was relieved it wasn’t jarring like the blinding teleportations in the past were.

When Pencil arrived, she immediately noticed how “technical” everything was. It was definitely an upgrade from the graveyard she was previously in. Unfortunately, she didn’t have much knowledge in futuristic technology to make any good observations about it, but she was impressed, nonetheless. Everything was really luminescent and the atmosphere of the place seemed fitting to Pencil for a cool final boss. She wondered as she waited for the others whether or not the technology in the level would serve any purpose. If it did, she would love to learn how to use some of it to her advantage.

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze

On 11/15/2020 at 7:38 AM, Windy Breeze said:

Shadow and Keen's apartment only have three rooms, one which is the bathroom, one containing both the living room and the kitchen, and the bedroom. On the right side of the room, a green square carpet lay on the floor, a few paintings hung on the wall, stepping on the green carpet is a white rectangular able and a couple of pillows with different colors, which is used for sitting, on the left ate two white shelves, which mostly contains books. The kitchen has some shelves,iceiceen, a cabinet used to store food, a long kitchen hooks used to hang frying pans and some other utensils, and a wooden cutting table. The bathroom door can also be seen.

The bedroom has no doors, exposing everything on the left side of the room: one small shelf and a black saddle bag slumped on the corner, which belongs to Shadow and where traces of dark magic seemed to emit, that is because the source is inside.

On the right side of the of room, a dark pink queen-size bed and bedside table.

However, not only Nopony who can sense magic.

Before Nightmare Moon left earlier, she also put another spell into the diary book, this spell will make the book vanish to any nearby presence who isn't Shadow, Keen, Trilby, and their known friends. So if Nopony walk close to the saddle bag, the diary book will vanish.

Meanwhile, Creativity had already arrived at the hospital, with Keen still in coma, who was put inside an emergency room.

Other than the diary, other items inside the saddle bag is Shadow's shadowbolt uniform, a camera, and some documents of her several jobs, including her current job as a photographer and journalist.

While searching the apartment, Nopony quickly realizes where the traces of dark magic come from. It's a saddle bag in the bedroom. He approaches it, but then something strange happens: It seems there is a small movement within the saddle bag, and after that the traces of dark magic are gone. Must be some kind of precaution, he thinks. The enemy I face is quite cunning.

He quickly searches all the rooms, but doesn't find anything that would lead him to solving the mystery. From some documents he learns the names of ponies that live here: Shadow Trail and Keen Fan. Then he leaves the apartment and resumes his search. New visions come to mind...

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @C. Thunder Dash @Windy Breeze @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Cinnamon Coffee @Samurai Equine @Kronos the Revenant

Upon entering the level, Tree Song realizes that she didn't think about the weapon she would use in case of a fight. Fortunately, she notices a scabbard attached to her armor. She pulls out the blade from it with her mouth. A normal sword wouldn't do much against all this high-tech stuff, but she can feel this one is full of magical energy (and it looks magnificent as well). Normally she is not very good at fighting (it's something she still needs to learn at her path to become a druid), but this sword guides her to make effective moves in combat, can cut through the hardest materials, and it's even capable of things like reflecting projectiles back towards the enemy. The angelic armor gives a good protection against enemy attacks as well. With the help of her weapon and armor, she is quite successful at helping the party fight the cybernetic beasts.

9 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I don't know where in the world that Pastel went, but if Tree Song could sense energies, perhaps she would know." Thundy added. 

"I can sense her." Tree Song says. "She is alive. I can tell where she is, but I have no idea what kind of traps are on the way, so we all need to be very careful." She proceeds to guide the heroes towards the place where Pastel is kept.

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash @Cinnamon Coffee @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Kronos the Revenant @Pastel Heart @Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze

Silver arrived at the final level with the others, quickly surveying his surroundings as any good adventurer would, and noticing how grim and barren the terrain was compared to the last level. Silver watched as several monsters begun to close in on them, only to discover that they couldn’t harm them until they actually entered the level. So, into the portal they all went, arriving in Kronos’ base, which turned out to be a rather high-tech ordeal. They all assembled, and Silver noticed that their team had grown once again. He wished he had the time to meet all these new ponies properly, but that would have to wait for another time. Of course, their session wouldn’t be complete without more taunts from Kronos. Hopefully they would have the last word in this exchange.

It would seem that Pastel had gone missing. Hopefully, she was safe wherever it was that she went off to. But one the newcomers had an ability to sense energies, and apparently could tell where Pastel was inside the base. Armed with this new information, the best course of action would be to follow this… Tree Song, was it? The kirin would follow the others and do his best to prepare himself for the boss fight ahead. A few them hadn’t participated in a boss fight before, so it would be a new experience to figure out. He also heard some with questions regarding what Kronos was like.

“I talked to Kronos the first day I arrived in Friendshire.” Silver explained as they walked along. “He is a fierce warrior, a very competitive fighter, and he will not go down easy. This isn’t even taking into account any boosts that he’s undoubtably received from this game; it will require the cooperation of everypony here in order to take him down. Sorry to say, but we’ve definitely got an uphill battle ahead of us, as one might expect from the final level.”  

• Brohoof 3

@Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @C. Thunder Dash, @PawelS, @Windy Breeze, @ExplosionMare, @GeneralDirection, @Cinnamon Coffee, @Kronos the Revenant

In Level 4,
Elusive seems fine when asked. "It's okay, Mr. Dynamo. And to be specific, the Broncs is actually up north of Manehattan. Completely different region." Elusive explains. But it seems that Kronos has made another transmission for all them to hear, giving them all a choice. "I suppose I would be okay with going down the path of monsters, but what if the path of traps is shorter? Would he even bring it up if both paths were the same distance?" Elsusive asks.

But it seems like Tempest was thinking the same thing, and was all ready one move ahead of Dynamo's plan. "Just two paths? Thanks for the offer, but I prefer my path." Tempest says in response to Kronos before finding a dark corner within these techno corridors and becoming one with the shadows. To her teammates and anyone else watching, she has utterly disappeared. But the truth is, Tempest is stretching herself out, spreading through the various shadows of this level. Right away, she was going to examine every nook and cranny this level had to offer. If there were secret pathways, rooms with items or power ups, if there were any short cuts to the boss, etc.; she would find them all in a mere matter of seconds. A few short minutes at most.

Trilby was doing his best to hold his own against the various cyborg beasts before them, but he turns to Thundy for a moment. "Hey Thundy! I hate to ask you this, but can you summon some kind of speedy hover vehicle? You know, something similar to a jet ski, but can hover and go over any kind of terrain?" Trilby asks. Oddly enough, if a small hover craft is what he wants, Shadow Trial could summon one too if she wanted.

• Brohoof 2

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Cinnamon Coffee @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Windy Breeze @C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo didn't respond, except for launching more magic attacks at the mechanical beasts. Hearing the griffon mention Pastel only caused him to fight with more ferocity. All the while, trying to be conservative so he didn't tire himself out. At the mention of clearing out, Dynamo quickly backed up to avoid getting caught up in the attack. "What do you mean ultra impact? What kind of move is that?" The only time he ever heard of impact was from the games, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Impact and Genshin Impact. Upon hearing Tree Song's response of Pastel, Dynamo had let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Just the fact that Pastel was alive was able to put his mind at ease. "How far away is Pastel? Is there a certain path and/or area we need to head towards? I was still thinking that maybe with Tempest's shadow abilities, as well as Pencil's drawing abilities. Then, maybe it would be possible for them to reach her first, while taking out any security." He would say, now knowing more than ever to take the path that was littered with mechanical beasts.

The blue unicorn glanced over towards the Kirin, who had briefly talked about Kronos. "I guess the whole fierce warrior does make a lot of sense. Right before Samurai left, I think he gave a special blade to Kronos to hold onto. It makes me wonder how truly strong he'll be with all the possible boosts and upgrades he possibly found. Maybe we can discuss strategy on what combinations we can use. At least we'll have certain ways to interact and take on certain threats in this level." He nodded as it was indeed going to be an uphill battle. Upon the mention of boosts, Dynamo wondered if the voices could tell him where any and all upgrades would be in this level.

Dynamo smiled softly as he was glad that Elusive wasn't mad at his earlier comment. "I actually didn't know that, but that's good to know. Just in case there are other competitions up in the northern part of Manehattan. Also, it's like I said before. No need for formalities. Just calling me Dynamo is fine for me. Although, I guess using formalities is for your job as a reporter. So, I guess I can't blame you." He chuckled slightly, before shrugging his shoulders. "I'm not sure on that. I do want to believe in that form of logic as it makes sense, but then it might be a trap. Considering the path full of traps can take one down instantly. True, we still have some lives, but we'd be playing a dangerous game from then on out." He explained, before Tempest had suddenly disappeared from within the shadows. Dynamo wanted to call out to his potential new friends, but it seemed that she was gone. He was right about her shadow abilities, but he could only hope that she would find Pastel and/or the security systems. "Good luck, Tempest." He muttered softly, while his ears perked at the mention of Trilby's remark. "A...hover vehicle? You mean the ones that were used in Diddy Kong Racing? The small inner-tube that has a sort of fan on the back to propel you forward?" He wasn't sure if that was Trilby had meant, but he still wondered why Trilby was asking for that kind of vehicle. 

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Cinnamon Coffee @PawelS @GeneralDirection @Kronos the Revenant @Pastel Heart

As fighting continues, Shadow gradually grew worried, she finally decided to flew out of Thundy's marauder. She glide above Thundy's vehicle while glancing around for Trilby, she saw him fighting some one of cyborg animals.

At that time, one of the cyborgs, one resembling a large wolf took the chance to charge at him when he turned to Thundy to give a request, Shadow noticed the cyborg wolf lunging at Trilby, her eyes widened, she could not reach her coltfriend in time before he is pounced on by the beast, so she decided to yell out “NO, COME FORTH, DRONES!” she said out of instincts.

Suddenly, two large blue flares appeared beside her, it materializes as they flee towards Trilby. Just as the cyborg wolf is about to crash into Shadow's dearest stallion, two white small Drones open fire at the enemy, shooting out red beams which struck and obliterated the cyborg creature into pieces.

The sudden appearance of the drones shocked Shadow, her mouth gaped as she stared at the flying unmanned aerial vehicles as they shot more enemies who dared to come close to Trilby.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Samurai Equine @Cinnamon Coffee @Kronos the Revenant

Thundy looked to his left and right, gave one short blare of his horn to make sure the others would move out the way or else they'd take damage. 

Thundy pressed the button on the lever that released his jump springs. The marauder bounced into the air, but only about 3 feet. As the marauder descended back to the ground, Thundy gathered some electricity and pulled another lever, sending a ram into the ground causing quite the tremor. Enemy creatures around them took quite a bit of damage. Thundy hoped no one got caught in the impact. 

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @Pastel Heart @C. Thunder Dash @Cinnamon Coffee @PawelS @Kronos the Revenant

The enemies began to swarm all around Pencil and her creatures. Her more predacious creations were able to take out a few cyborgs with a couple of hits while her prey creations had to take more tactical measures to defeat their enemies. As Pencil watched them fight, she beginning whipping up more creatures such as armored gazelles and shark-toothed leopards. She wanted to continue making stronger creatures, but those type required a lot of work and energy. To lighten her workload, Pencil switched to painting groups of ants, spiders, and any other small creatures she could think of.

Thankfully, the majority of the cyborgs were destroyed by Thundy’s vehicle. Pencil supposed her creatures would be useful for potential backup, though. Pencil beckoned her creatures to where she was standing so they could all huddle near her. They quickly obeyed and readied their attack positions in case Kronos had an other attacks planned.

“Anyone who needs a creature can take one,” Pencil announced to the team, pointing in a circle to every creature she had to offer.

Edited by ExplosionMare
Posted late
  • Brohoof 1

@Windy Breeze @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @Pastel Heart @C. Thunder Dash @Cinnamon Coffee @PawelS @ExplosionMare

As Kronos gave Pastel a quick tour of his labyrinth, she would see cybernetic tunneling worms, some liquid metal fiends that travel in the walls and occasionally pop out to attack, a cybernetic minotaur equipped with rocket launchers, a giant maniacal cyborg equipped with a giant laser saw, even an automated tank with lots of drills in the front end of it all patrolling the maze. 

“So, anyways,” Kronos went on as if he was giving both a tour and a lecture to Pastel, “This is essentially the final phase of our fight, if they make it. So they....Pastel? You there?” Kronos simply shrugged and went back to the main boss chamber, but not before finding something for Pastel to eat and drink while waiting for the heroes. He wasnt completely lost in his role, as the others assumed, he’s just really good at making things, at least in his eyes, exciting.

• Brohoof 2

@Kronos the Revenant

Pastel was angry and restless. She cared little for the tour or what Kronos had to say. Provoking Kronos did no good, so it was clear she had to actually attack him somehow. She wasn't gonna wait for someone to come and save her... This was her role. This was the chance to show her strength. She wanted to take Kronos out, right here and now. Was this a lust to kill as part of her in game alignment, a desire to prove herself in some way, or a mix of both?

For now, she was causing as much trouble as she possibly could. She chewed the food she got only to spit it out all over the inside of the compartment. She slammed all of her weight against the inside, giving herself some bruises in the process. She was losing it.

Then, she looked at the glass of poison wine she was still holding. Oh yeah, she was gonna give this to Kronos... She didn't even get a chance for that Speech check and it didn't seem like he was gonna give her any opportunities to charm him. But this was a liquid, a poison one at that...

A spark returned to her eyes, and she got an idea.

"Oh, Kronos-sama! Please forgive me, I forgot to give you your refreshment... Enjoy, m'lord~"

And she dropped the whole glass inside the compartment, the toxic and sticky alcohol splashing everywhere. Time to find out how resilient this machine is...

Edited by Pastel Heart
  • Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"Thanks" Seir would say to Dynamo as he took the card, but he'd look at it over and over, "Uh..I think you gave me bl.." he was about to finish his sentence when that itch and his clairvoyance flared up "A-argh okay, okay! Geeze" he grumbles as he looks at the card and then at Dynamo, "Lets see if this works" he'd say as he would then look back at the card "Per.So.Na" he says and then something big happens. The card bursts into a ball of blue flames his his hoof and as he crushes it, he is surrounded by the aforementioned blue flames and a image of Izanagi appears. After that, Seir grins "Alright lets get it on!" he shouts as he hops off of the motorcycle and begins tearing into the mechanical beasts.

• Brohoof 2

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Cinnamon Coffee @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Windy Breeze @Kronos the Revenant @C. Thunder Dash

As Dynamo used his electric magic to shock one of the cyborg creatures, his ears perked as he heard Shadow calling out to Trilby. He looked in time to see drones had appeared, while destroying the cyborg wolf. "Woah. Now that's some aerial support." He wanted to ask how Shadow had done that, but he didn't have time to ask questions. At any rate, he was grateful and impressed with the ability. The blue unicorn made sure to keep his distance, while Thundy had caused the marauder to jump briefly into the air. Once the vehicle descended upon the ground, Dynamo had felt his legs begin to give way from the tremble. While he didn't get caught up in the impact, he still felt the aftershocks of the impact. "I would have said you could have given a better warning, before making the slam. Although, I guess I can't complain. I'd argue that you could have used the Duke's of Hazard horn. Got to go with some style, am I right?" He chuckled, trying to regain his balance, while using shield magic to block an incoming attack.

Dynamo looked over to Pencil, who had asked if anyone would want a creature to offer any help. Dynamo had grimaced slightly at the sigh of spiders. Given that they were one of his biggest fears. However, the gazelle and leopard were calling out to him. Whether he had seen the two from a card game, or because they looked interesting. To be honest, he truly didn't know. Regardless, Dynamo raised a hoof, while trying to get Pencil's attention. "If it's okay, then I'll take the armored gazelle. The armor will give a boost in defense and you know the whole saying. A strong defense makes for a great offense. Plus, I've always heard that they were the king of mythical beasts. Thanks, Pencil!" He smiled, before tilting his head slightly. "It's a shame I don't have his counterpart and a way to fuse. Otherwise, I'd have the Flying Mythical Beast." He joked, but he was still truly grateful for Pencil's support.

Once the gazelle made it's way over towards the blue unicorn, Dynamo looked over to Seir, who seemed to be looking at the card. Suddenly, the giant card shrank to it's original size as Seir held the card in his hoof. "Seir, are you..." He was about to ask if the unicorn was okay, before the card bursts into a ball of flame. Upon crushing the flame, Dynamo's jaw dropped as the flames turned into an image. He couldn't make heads or tails on the image. He used his monocle to try and gauge the appearance on the figure, before he gasped in shock. "J-Joker? No...i-it's different, but it feels similar." He muttered, before realization had dawned upon him. "Y-Yu Narukami. I don't believe it. Seir has a persona!" He exclaimed, while the unicorn in question had begun charging into the mechanical beasts.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @C. Thunder Dash, @PawelS, @Windy Breeze, @ExplosionMare, @GeneralDirection, @Cinnamon Coffee, @Kronos the Revenant

In Level 4,
It seems Trilby's request to Thundy has gone ignored. "Well actually, I was thinking of this other game. It had these over grown toads, and an evil lady boss that was dressed in black, and..." Trilby begins to badly describe Battletoads to Dynamo, when suddenly he is ambushed by cyborg wolves. He only let his guard down for one second! However, before he can fall over in defeat, Shadow Trail does the most AMAZING thing! Her quick reaction manages to save Trilby's lives.

Safe to say, Shadow's jaw wasn't the only thing on the floor. "My marefriend is the best." Trilby says quietly to himself, realizing he almost had his first brush with digital death.
As soon as he can pick himself up mentally, he runs over and gives Shadow Trail the TIGHTEST of hugs!

About this time, Tempest reappears. "I saw where Pastel is. She is with the boss; but security is too tight to free her right now. However, I know where we need to go next. There's an elevator that will take us to the next area of this level. This way." Tempest leads the way to the elevator. Along the way, she sees a cyborg beetle, impales it's head, and brings it with her like a trophy. The elevator will be a little tight, but they will all be able to fit if the squeeze in.

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @PawelS @C. Thunder Dash @ExplosionMare @Cinnamon Coffee @GeneralDirection @Kronos the Revenant @Pastel Heart 

Shadow did not seem to notice Trilby, approaching her until he pulled her into a hug, no just any hug, but a hug of DEATH! He pulled her closer to him with so much force (out of gratitude, of course) that he unintentionally blocked off her air supply. She immediately began to struggle, but not too much as not to cause damage to him.

“T-Trilby, ” she spoke whilst choking “I'm happy... that you are happy, but your snuggling is strangling me...” her drones did not seem to mind as they are too busy shooting at the cyborg animals.

Edited by Windy Breeze

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Cinnamon Coffee @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Windy Breeze @Kronos the Revenant @C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo thought for a moment, before gasping at the description of the game. "I've heard of that game. It's Battletoads, right? I haven't been able to play that game. Given the fact that it's considered a legendary game, but now I get what you meant from the vehicle choice." He explained as Trilby had been saved by Shadow. Dynamo was grateful that Tempest hadn't left them behind, but he frowned at the mention of Pastel's fate. It was as if he was frozen in place as it was said that Pastel had been captured. If she was with the boss, then who knows what might happen to her. Was Kronos torturing her, or would she be able to free herself and fight back? So many questions were going through his head, but he knew overthinking wouldn't solve anything. He couldn't panic as Tempest was able to gain some information on where to find her. "Is the security in the boss's room, or is it somewhere else?" He asks, before nodding at the mention of the elevator. "Oh, well. If that's where the next level is, then that's where we need to go. Hopefully, we can lose these mechanical beasts in the process. Come on, you guys! We need to go to the next level! Follow where Tempest is heading." He called to the group as he started making his way towards the elevator. All the while, his gazelle following as he kept close to Dynamo to provide defense.

• Brohoof 2

@Pastel Heart

Kronos was confused at first when he heard Pastel ask for forgiveness. 

“Forgive you for what?” he asked as he looked at what Pastel was attempting to do, “Oh, hmm, I see what you’re going for here. However, your little compartment is isolated from my critical components. Still, i cant have this distraction, so, I’ll just place you here. Conveniently on this shelf. By yourself. With nothing else to stop you besides your small frame and gravity.” He proceeded to place Pastel’s prison compartment on what was essentially a shelf outside of his chambers while he locked her out, waiting for the rest of the party. Still, should Pastel choose to escape, she’s gonna have to try something different other than simply knocking this time. 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil smiled and nodded as Dynamo waved her over to claim one of her creatures. He said that he wanted the armored gazelle, which Pencil had to admit was a smart choice. Signaling the gazelle to follow her, she trotted over to Dynamo to give him his creature.

“Sure, you can have this one! I kinda made too many over there, so you can have as many creatures as you need,” she told Dynamo. She then thought of something with a smirk on her face. “You can take the spiders, too, if you want,”

The gazelle walked over to Dynamo’s side and gave him a quick inspection up and down. It sniffed him softly to make sure he wasn’t one of the enemies. Not noticing anything unusual, the gazelle stood up straight as if it were preparing for battle at this very moment. Pencil chuckled at the gazelle’s dramatic display.

• Brohoof 1

@Kronos the Revenant @Samurai EquineEquine @PawelS @Cinnamon Coffee @ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad @Windy Breeze @GeneralDirection @C. Thunder Dash

At the moment, Pastel was deflated. Her plan failed horribly and she got captured. Some assassin she was. She was frustrated and tearing up, her real personality showing if for only a moment. While she was sulking, though...

...She realized he left her completely unattended.

That's right. Breaking out of places like this was her class specialty. 

Gaining some confidence back, she pulled a pin out of her cloak. She herself was small, so she had no problem reaching her hooves out to get to the lock. She wasn't gonna wait for someone to save her... If that was the case, why did she come here alone? If she wanted to be treated like a grown up she had to stop thinking like a child.

Click.

Pastel looked around to make sure no one was watching before kicking her way out. Her disguise failed. He wanted to play games with her? She can play games too.

A dark smile, Pastel recalled what she saw during Kronos' tour. It was pretty brutal. If only she knew where the central power was located... But she wasn't a hacker, she was a killer and a thief. So she did the only thing she knew how... She could go back and look for the others, they were probably worried... but she can't stray now.

Somehow, she managed to take the crayon collection she got played with Pencil with and forgot about it until now. Is this what they call Chekhov's Gun?

This is all she could do in this case, so she drew a map on the floor by the empty cage from the best of her memory of the maze and the path of least resistance as well as crudely drawn images of the robots. Many were making derp faces. Under this she wrote a short message...

Kronos is mine. Good luck. I'll show everypony what I can do.

Pastel <3

With that, she shattered the crayons beneath her hoof symbolically and pulled her cloaks face mask over her muzzle. No more kids games. This was going to be a bloodbath. One way or the other.

Pastel mustered all of her strength and dashed into an air vent, Metal Gear Solid style. Where she could, she tossed a throwing dagger into the various cameras and power outlets she saw. Her dexterity should give her near point accuracy, but this author will leave it open how successful these attempts are to be kind to the GM.

She approached Kronos room. She activated her invisibility cloak and peered out. This time, from the vent near the top. She looked at what he was doing for now; she didn't want Kronos to know she was there until it was too late. But maybe he had something else up his sleeve...

Edited by Pastel Heart

@ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze @Cinnamon Coffee @Kronos the Revenant

"Hmmm, perhaps I could join this animal party...Zoid style!" Thundy said breaking a casing after. "Mega-Griff...go!" Thundy shouted pressing the red button. The maruder began to morph into something. Pieces of it's metal shifted around. The front wheels morphed into powerful talons like that of an eagle and the rear into the paws of a lion. The marauder transformed into a large metal griffon with yellow glowing eyes. "That's my Thundy!" Chelsea cheered as she continued to ride her water dragon. Thundy, inside the mega griff kept up with the group, trampling enemy creatures with every step on the ground. 

• Brohoof 1

@Pastel Heart

At his command center, Kronos noticed cameras were suddenly going offline. There was only one pony he knew in the party who had the know-how and the opportunity to do so at this moment. He pressed another button at his command console which recalled his elite gold crab bots to the room. The crab bots were outfitted with machine guns and Kronos gave them a signal. They proceeded to scatter and search all nooks and crannies in the fortress. They’re bound to find someone or something, but given how small the nooks and crannies are, whoever or whatever is in such cramped spaces would only have to deal with one crab bot at a time. 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

Seir would look at Dynamo "I don't know who you are talking about, but I guess that this is what my ability is, and why I had that really annoying feeling earlier" he'd say, still smashing through the mechanical beasts "Alright, lets get to this boss then, one can only do so much with these beasts" he'd say "Lets also get you reunited with your sweetheart, eh"

• Brohoof 2