Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private My Hero Academia RP: VILLAINS! (Side story)

TBD

@Canteen_the_unstable

@Drago Ryder

@dragon4111

@Goat-kun

@Buck Testa

This is a role-play where I will allow side story(ies) away from our main RP focus. This is good way get a better interaction among each other OCs. For this RP there will be no order. All is free to jump in anytime without having to wait for other to reply. If there's a problem with that, we will then have to take turns.  It can be anything with little planning. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Goat-kun

Nanami had been in a decently sized office at the back of her teashop when she had received word of a rather... odd individual that had requested to see her almost immediately. While it wasn't exactly uncommon to have unruly customers that felt entitled to have their tea or food prepared in the most outlandish way possible, regardless of the cost it would take to actually get the ingredients in the first place, the general description of the customer in question did pique her curiosity. Thankfully, such instances were relatively infrequent, a result of the standardized tastes of the clientele that deemed her shop worthy of their presence.

Arriving in the more public area of the teashop via a side hallway, it didn't take long for the owner of the store to see Robin, even if she didn't recognize him immediately. Even if she had, the best she could have hoped for was to have him not make too much of a scene with her employee, unsure of what exactly to do in the current situation. Once he had seen her, however, it wasn't long before he was making his way back to the kitchen in an attempt to clean up whatever mess Robin had made. The only concession that he had given her was to come in at a time where the morning rush wouldn't be in full swing just yet, so they were more or less alone. "I didn't expect to see a customer within these walls so early, though I did hear that you had a problem. Is there something I can help you with?"

@Drago Ryder

Once they were alone, Robin threw away his tourist act and smiled at the moth girl. He dipped his bar spoon into one of the tea beverages he's made, put it into his mouth, then nudged the cup in her direction. It was a common courtesy among the denizens of the underworld to demonstrate they didn't poison the offered refreshment.

"Your boss had quite a speech yesterday. The R. Corps is trending, as are you," he turned his smartphone to reveal an image of her younger schoolgirl self adorning a tabloid news site. The headline read: The Unmasking of House Harada. "Don't worry," he put down his phone and made himself busy with his drink: "They don't know the half of it."

(edited)

@Goat-kun

Well, it was good to know that Robin wouldn’t waste any more time than was strictly needed on the lost art known subtlety. Narrowing her eyes as she glanced at the article, the girl sat down opposite of Robin. “I suppose they wouldn’t, though when has any business that sustains itself on grabbing the attention of the populace ever done sufficient research.” Her mother’s spouse had probably burned most of the incriminating evidence in some attempt to hide his tracks, though there was always a backup somewhere. She should know. Either way, the article itself didn’t seem to concerning, detailing how she won the rather drawn out case for emancipation against her own family. If she scrolled down any further, she might see some minor details as to the abuse she suffered, but not enough to get that man or the publisher itself in any legal trouble. It was quite a sad little story, really.

Turning her attention back to the man in front of her, the teen relaxed into her chair, being careful to not damage her wings. She wasn’t going to even bring up the fact that the mercenary in front of her had been taken on by the vampire himself as well, at least not with him directly. “It seems you certainly do your research, if you are able to find my small corner of heaven. Now, what can I do for you, Robin-san?”

Edited by Drago Ryder

@Drago Ryder

Robin let the girl respond to his provocation, wiped whipped cream mustaches off his face, and continued: "Becoming the head of your family company. Quite a promotion for a shop owner. So what's next for the fresh socialite princess of Musutafu?" He started tapping his chin with an index finger while making a cutesy pondering face: "I think a celebration is in order. Huge rooftop party. Friday night. What do you think?"

(edited)

@Goat-kun

Nanami rose a brow at Robin’s words, though it would be best to play it safe until his true intentions were revealed. “I suppose it is, though that little stunt was mostly our employer’s idea. I’ll simply either improve on what was already made or keep the status quo. I doubt either would be very difficult.“ After all, her return would most certainly lead to the continued production of the company’s more notable pharmaceutical products, at least after she got through all the paperwork that set out a distinct quota for her that could only be altered at her discretion. That would probably last until the R&D department figured out a way to actually replicate her silk with a substitute of equal performance. Either way, a few of their more questionable customers might be dropped, but such was required to rebuild a reputation for the company.

Moving on to the second bit of Robin’s statement, Nanami felt her lips form into a light smirk at the offer, though not for the reasons he might think. “That does sound rather tempting, but I think it would be best to get to know my coworkers a bit more before accepting such an extravagant proposal. I don’t even have anything that would come close to meeting whatever standard was set by the dress code.” It wasn’t as harsh as most rejections would have been, but the last thing she needed was to end up kidnapped because she was too naive to trust Robin at his word. Even if he was telling the truth, the leeches known as paparazzi would have a field day if they learned she arrived at such a party with a man around eight years her senior, even if he looked younger than he actually was.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@Drago Ryder

Robin let out a brief sigh: "I don't think having some of us at your own social events would be a good idea," he paused for a moment and giggled: "Although some of my more affluent identities would appreciate an invitation." Then he finished his drink and waved the cup at her in a disapproving manner: "Get used to wearing this mask of yours Miss Harada. Go on a few shows.  Open a Myface account. Post a few food pictures on Instagrain. Let people lose interest. You are not a creature of darkness. Rich and famous need to hide in the light, so no more silly attempts at anonymity, kay. If someone asks what happened at yesterday's press conference, it was just a silly miscommunication. You only requested a specific picture not to be shown. They misunderstood. A simple mistake." He put the cup back onto the counter; his face that got a bit gloomy during his little speech was once again a vision of somewhat sleepy cheerfulness: "Now, does this place serve food?"

Nanami couldn't help but laugh along with Robin and nodded. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind, and perhaps we could do something to celebrate in some form or another." The exact details could be discussed later, and if the worst came to pass, the man in front of her would simply be referred to as a friend. Figuring that Robin could at least be trusted for the time being, the moth took a sip from her own drink. It had a rather strange taste, most likely a result of Robin making it to suit his foreign tastes, but it was nice. Figuring that her clientele would rather traditional drinks over what Robin had made, this would just be something shared between the two of them. Now, the hard part was figuring out if this sweet, demure little girl was an actual mask for something darker, or if perhaps the reverse was true. "Either way, I would like to thank you for the advice. It was only after our group's first meeting that I realized how foolish I was being in my desire to keep everything about myself hidden away,"

Moving to take another sip of her drink, Nanami glanced at the clock and figured that they still had a good bit of time left before things got busy, though her two employees were making themselves busy around the shop, figuring that she was either talking business or with a friend. "Considering the time, I suppose some breakfast might do some good for the both of us. Did you have anything in mind?"

@Goat-kun

Draco had finished the patrol he was assigned, HE walked to the tea shop that he frequented. Tea wasn't his favorite thing. But he loved coffee. HE walked in slowly. He looked around slowly scanning for anything suspicious But once he saw nothing he relaxed considerably. He walked toward a table and sat down.

@Drago Ryder @dragon4111

Before Robin could answer to Nanami's question, his phone started buzzing on the counter. He picked it up and opened the blinking surveillance feed. The facial recognition program was claiming it has detected a high priority target.

Using his flock of surveillance drones in a quiet residential area at daytime carried an unacceptable risk of detection. Staying true to his Russian roots, Robin has devised a simple solution to this problem. He has parked his red Spark Model Z at the nearby street junction with a nice view of both the tea shop street and the busy main road that meandered from downtown all the way to the sandy shore. The luxury electric car was as much an eye magnet as it was an efficient self-driving drone that, with only a few modifications, was able to monitor its surroundings and relay gathered information in real time.

"Interesting," Robin muttered as the program identified the high priority target as the one Draco Crow who was fast approaching the tea shop. As the hired hero entered the facility, Robin quickly put down the phone, raised his right eyebrow and looked back at Nanami: "Regular?" Aloud, he proclaimed: "I don't know about you but I could really go for some scrambled eggs."

@dragon4111 @Goat-kun

While the order laid just a bit outside of the shop’s normal territory, Nanami figured that she could at least improvise for the time being. “Right, I’ll get that out as soon as I can, though I won’t be able to stay idle for much longer after that. I still have a shop to run, after all.” A gentle smile danced across her lips as she moved to stand and walk towards the kitchen. Given her wings, it wasn’t exactly safe for her to be around open flames, let alone cook, so she would probably relegate that task to someone a tad more experienced than her. Hopefully, when all was said and done, she would be able to try some of Ryu’s cooking once more. Well, that and a few other things.

Of course, she had also taken note of Draco’s appearance as she made her way to the kitchen and could already feel a headache forming at the attention he might bring with him. Did everyone in the group knew where she worked? Either way, she had to stem her annoyance at his presence in order for her overall plan to work, at least for now. Figuring that she might as well kill two birds with one stone, she turned to head for his table. “I wasn’t expecting to see anyone else I knew today. What would you like this morning, Draco-san?”

@Drago Ryder

"Oh you work here Nanami?" Draco asked with a surprised smile on his face. "I'd like an earl gray tea with eggs and bacon please," Draco stated with a friendly smile on his face. He was just enjoying the atmosphere but yeah food in his stomach would work great.

@dragon4111

So the hired hero was patrolling this sleepy seaside area. Given the information that Robin has managed to gather about Draco's quirk along with his flashy display at the conference, the choice of such a low-risk environment came across as rather odd. Since his business with the moth girl has been wrapped up he decided to investigate the matter. Besides, he enjoyed meeting new people.

Not revealing his identity just yet, Robin picked up the remaining cup that was originally meant for the female employee and performed a little catwalk across the tea shop. He dropped the cup in front of the hero with a cheeky smile, sat himself down on a chair across the little table, propped his head with interlaced fingers, and addressed him in fluent American English: "Busy night for the R. Corp's young up-and-comer?"

@Goat-kun

Draco chuckled and said "Young eh?" he asked with a shake of his head. "My is that a come on Robin?" Draco asked jokingly he chuckled to himself. "Nah finished up my  patrol thought I'd stop by for some food and a drink," Draco stated simply as he relaxed but he kept his guard up. He hated the feeling of someone watching him.

(edited)

Nanami couldn't help but giggle slightly as a smile danced across her lips. A light tilt of her head also added to her rather cute appearance. "I suppose you could say that. I do own the shop, after all." Thankfully, his breakfast order seemed to be similar enough to Robin's own that they could both be made at the same time. Thankfully, the arrival of the latter gave her a means of exiting the conversation, simply disappearing back into the kitchen. After warding off any concerns that her employees might have about the two and apologizing for their behavior, the girl placed the order down, while also coming up with a rough estimate on how much it would cost. They might be coworkers, but this meal certainly wouldn't be on the house.  Three eggs for each of them would probably cost around four dollars in the states, and the added bits for Draco's order would probably hitch his bill up by another three or four. Of course, that depened on how much was used, along with the side ingredients. Overall, she figured 750 yen for the both meals would suffice if the cook used some of the older, yet still viable ingredients.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@dragon4111

"So why Japan?" Robin kept drilling him with an inquisitive look: "It's not exactly a place to be for us foreigners. Ever thought of going back to America, or is that no longer an option?" For a brief moment, his eyes glanced at Draco's fingers. There were no signs of a wedding ring. There were no paper trails pointing to a wedding either, but one couldn't beat field investigation when it came to possible government interlopers.

(edited)

@Goat-kun

"Got transferred here by my previous employers," Draco stated with a grin on his face. "Something about a newbie with a flashier power than mine. Hmm maybe it's because I don't try and drain a person's bio electricity to recharge," Draco said with a shake of his head. "Or rather someone more reckless in using their powers and showing it off," he said slightly. "And I can return when I desire but personally it's relaxing here," Draco stated He saw the man eyeing his finger. "Sorry friend I'm single and I prefer women. You're adorable little bird but you will not be caged by me. Sorry to disappoint you," he said jokingly.

Edited by dragon4111

@dragon4111

A sweet smile stretched across the trap's face: "This adorable little bird likes other types of worms." He pondered for a moment: "So, lightning and drain. Have you ever tried sucking on a battery instead?"

@Goat-kun

"I do that when I have to in an emergency," Draco stated with a chuckle. He was also looking over the little trap. "Hmm judging by your appearance you're Russian born. But I cannot pinpoint what part of Russia you are from enlighten me little bird would you kindly?" Draco asked sweetly as he tapped his thumb against the table.

@dragon4111

"I come from a small island of Buyan," he uttered without a second thought. It was a bit of truth wrapped in a deceitful joke.

Looking at the hired hero, Robin noticed the lack of equipment. The man didn't even have a distinct costume. That tank top was probably not bulletproof either, not that it would matter in a combat scenario. His lips formed a pout that stayed there until he finally decided that it didn't matter and relaxed his face. It was easy to forget that holding your exposed head high didn't guarantee you a free bullet in the brain. Still, many quirks could employ some sort of projectile. And these guys were the ones telling children to wear helmets while riding a bicycle. A gentle scoff escaped his nostrils as he changed his mind: "We got to get you a better costume. And some batteries. Heroes can play around in tights and be just fine, but I have a feeling that we weren't hired to patrol tourist spots."

He should probably get Little Miss Moth to hand over her measurements too. Flying targets are easy to hit, especially those shiny moth wings. It would be a shame if some jackass with tracer rounds managed to ignite them. And then there were those new quirk killer bullets that have begun entering the market. Some basic protection won't hurt them.

@Goat-kun

"I can project a shield that can stop or disintegrate bullets," DRaco stated with a grin on his face. He smirked as he said "But if your worried about it little birdy. My costume is mixed with Kevlar and nano-fibers for the self repair should that put you at ease. I need my body to be able to breath while I'm grinding the power lines and electric rails of the train," Draco stated with a grin on his face. "I do have a healing factor connected to my quirk you see,"

(edited)

After a few minutes, Nanami exited the kitchen carrying a tray holding the items both of her co workers had ordered. For Robin, his eggs had been prepared to be slightly runny with small curds, no larger than an inch or two and set atop rye toast. Dill and a twist of pepper were used as seasoning, though the eggs themselves had been cooked in olive oil. Draco’s eggs had been prepared in a similar manner, though the bacon had a syrup goaxe with a touch of brown sugar. As for the tea, that had followed a more routine meathod of preparation.

Setting the orders in front of their intended recipients, the moth looked between the two, finding herself pleased with what she was seeing. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad having others become more acquainted with her. “Good to see that you two are behaving yourselves. I hope you enjoy the food.” 

Edited by Drago Ryder

@dragon4111@Drago Ryder

"I see," Robin uttered with restrained smugness. This was easier than with Miss Harada. Then a hint of cold shadow darkened his playful grey eyes. He slowly rose from his chair and leaned across the table, placing his right ring and middle fingers onto the hero's exposed forehead far above the field of vision: "Bang," his finger gun went off with a single soft word. "You should get some basic protection."

A wise old man once said you must have a plan to kill everybody you meet. He said nothing about sharing those plans, though. Robin sighed. His contacts were always saying that he was too soft to be a crime lord. He collapsed back onto his chair. That tea wasn't working as fast as coffee would. Perhaps he could empty the second cup. It's not like Mr. Hero was showing any interest in the drink. But what about all the extra calories? His brow furrowed at the thought.

The mental image of scales balancing swimsuit and sugar was blown away by the arrival of their tea shop patron who brought them the ordered breakfast. The scrambled eggs would be better if she had used butter or lard instead of olive oil, but the rye bread was a nice little touch. Its temperamental taste still carried with it some distant memories of home.

"It's delicious," he said out loud after swallowing his first bite. "So, how are you two going to the meeting place?"

@Goat-kun@Drago Ryder

"Oh thank you Nanami," Draco stated but then he went on guard activating his shield electric shield as soon as robin began to sit up..  it was spread around his body. His right hand held what he called a stunner. "Hmm," Draco stated as he then grabbed Robin's arm. "So how do you want to feel my quirk in action a gentle massage or a full blown stunner?" he asked with a grin that spoke of pain. But then he let go as he began to eat.