Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private My Hero Academia RP: VILLAINS! (Side story)

TBD

@Drago Ryder@dragon4111

Robin was deep in thought as he was chewing his food. The grip of the hero was that of a fit young man, and his reaction was that of someone whose body did not possess superhuman resilience. Witnessing two of his abilities in action was also a nice cherry on top of the cake. He did have potential to become a fine asset once he's managed to overcome his hubris and put on a helmet.

Since he has been a part of the shady criminal underworld for a better part of his life, displays of force did not bother him all that much. Such roughhousing came with the territory. If a firm handshake and a few threats were where it remained, they are going to get along just fine.

After taking care of the toast and the eggs, downing his second tea milkshake, and swearing that he'll exercise more, he once again reached for his phone and summoned the drone that has been silently keeping guard over the area. Moments later, the red Spark silently parked itself in front of the tea shop.

The trap stood up, pulled a walled out of a portal, slapped a thousand yen bill on the table, and started walking towards the doors: "I don't know about you two but I'll be going to the meeting place. Who wants a ride? I'm not going to ask you a third time."

The stranger enters the shop. He looks around his bright green eyes shine out from behind long black hair. He takes a seat waiting for both service and his contact to meet him. 

( sorry been struggling with my intro lol ) 

• Brohoof 1

@Jedishy

Different setting and time: A very small  quite shop, noon. 

Beezlebub wearing his casual attires; long coat, hat, and sunglasses received a massage from Krizalid telling him about rescheduling Spectra to meet him. Spectra couldn't make in time for their main meeting so he would have to meet him one on one. Not that's a problem at all. Beezlebub check the address that Kriz send to meet Spectra.  The shop is small and there isn't anyone there except this one man and few workers. 

"Krizalid probably  bought this whole shop to rent for a day" Beezlebub thought to himself. "Good, it's better to have a meeting with no one there with them". Beezlebub walk in a private room where the young man is sitting. He asks one of the workers to just bring them tea and have the door close. 

"I see you must be Mr. Spectra?"  Beezlebub took a sit. "You must know me already. "   He smile and tips his hat to him, small flies flew around him. 

@TBD 🚬

" I might. It depends on who you turn out to be. " 

Under the table he prepared an illusion just in case he had to make a hasty exit. Being a thief meant he made people mad. Being a high end thief meant he made people with lots of resources mad. So he couldn't take chances with meeting new people.

@Jedishy

Beezlebub stared at the young man and smile. The writer came in with their teas and pour it into the cup. He took a small sip and begin his introduction. 

"I don't really like making myself known when it comes to the media, but I assume you have heard of R Crops? We just made our little introduction on the media just yesterday. Beezlebub at your service, management assignment  to Krizalid. Now let get down to business,  since we just had a call from one of the agency for an emergency. And correct me if I'm wrong but you wish to contribute our R Corps? What is it for you?

@TBD 🚬

Specter slid the tea away from him. Great way to get drugged taking food/drink from a potential enemy. He paused for a bit thinking on his options. He shifted the illusion he was creating under the table. If need be a fire would be a good distraction. 

" I am aware of that company yes. And I can "acquire" files and prototypes from most anywhere. That is a massive asset to any company. And there is no one better then myself at it. Now what proof do I have that you are an intermediary for the company? 

@Jedishy

"No need to feel concern about me Mr. Spectra" As Beezlebub can sense from one his own fly buzzing around him. Spectra using his quirk and undoing it. Beezlebub nodded as he listen to what Spectra can offer to aid the company. This could be useful since he would need someone to access some files that him or the others cannot. 

"Best to save your quirk in proving yourself right?" He smile. "I understand you do not trust me yet and I will respect that. Trust do come from both side. You have to prove yourself and I, myself as well to you. So, to answer your question. I do have one thing you could prove yourself. There has been a mission that require R Corp's aid. I'll send you a massage to the location where to meet the other and myself. See how you can handle working with Kriz and I,  and the others. Then I will determine how good of an asset you are to the R Corp." 

Beezlebub stood up. "I wish to chat more but I have some business to attend to get ready for this mission" Beezlebub toss the money at the table to pay for the tea. "But I'm looking forward working with you Spectra. See you tomorrow." 

He walk out of the shop and send the massage to Spectra's phone. 

@TBD 🚬

" That works for me. However if you are who you say you are and you work for who you say you work for you will be able to contact me on my secure channels. Reach me on my secure server with the data and I will get you what you need. Fail that and I am a ghost. " 

Sepecter placed a few more bills on the table and headed into the rest room. After a moment a totally different man walked out. Sure they could assume its him using his quirk but he would change again in the first alley he could find. There would be many outfits worn today because he had to ensure he was not followed. 

• Brohoof 1