gaming Games you never played but like anyway?

heavens-champion

i haven't played Medievil, but I have seen some reviews of it, and it may be one of the few reasons I'd consider getting a PS4
340?cb=20150804015655&path-prefix=hallow

• Brohoof 1

dh8pajf-ac342e8a-b6e1-481d-9845-071b8489

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

(edited)

I never played the Gen 7 Pokemon games, but I would say from what I know it was a pretty decent generation of Pokemon (and pretty good mainline games). I also never played 6 or 8 but those are different stories entirely... :dry: I don't and have never had either of the consoles to play any of the last three gens, but aside from gen 7 I wouldn't really bother myself with it anyways.

Edited by Furret ᐡ꒳ᐡ
  • Brohoof 1

I should say “Sweet Home”. A japan-only Famicon game. I know of it’s existence because Resident Evil was originally going to be a remake of that game.
I have plenty of those other games. Thing is.... a good chunk of them are co owned with my brother. But I’m the only one who haven’t played a good chunk of those

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

I love Overwatch, the characters and lore and cinematics are amazing... and I'll never play the game.

Same with League of Legends, love it all but the actual game is top-tier trash.

• Brohoof 1

spymistress.jpg.f4c63da50ced31e5c940dedebab9af6d.jpg

I've never played "Spyro", "Detroit: Become Human", and the recent remakes of Resident Evil, yet I love those games because I've seen playthroughs of them! :grin:

*totally not up to any shenanigans* :ithastolookpretty:

Silent Hill - The Arcade, it looks super fun and is a really good Addition to the lore, exploring a ghost ship story that was hinted at in Silent Hill 2.

Since i dont Play on Pc, i have never played it but saw Lets Plays.

Also every DC game i couldnt Play and had to watch lets Plays, because it is DC and i am a Dc Fanboy after all.

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

In a small way I like Undertale. I like the concept of sparing enemies and I like a lot of the music. I don’t think I’ll play it myself cause not only am I terrible at RPGs, I can’t wrap my head around the lore :BornAgainBrony: (probably has to do with the fact that I find most of it boring)

• Brohoof 1

3FBC2CD6-82F4-4BE2-9995-20DAD3ED3514.png.4ce87f72cf9bda0d0d5900fa20c489d3.png

Boom!

19 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

In a small way I like Undertale. I like the concept of sparing enemies and I like a lot of the music. I don’t think I’ll play it myself cause not only am I terrible at RPGs, I can’t wrap my head around the lore :BornAgainBrony: (probably has to do with the fact that I find most of it boring)

Says the one who gets the lore to FNAF :ButtercupLaugh:

I think FNAF2 and above are cool games, but I have never played them. I don't get the lore :Tempest:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

Says the one who gets the lore to FNAF :ButtercupLaugh:

I think FNAF2 and above are cool games, but I have never played them. I don't get the lore :Tempest:

What’s confusing about Undertale is I don’t understand a lot of the character’s motivations, especially Chara and Asriel. I’m never sure if they’re just upset about their own miserable lives or if they really are just homicidal.

3FBC2CD6-82F4-4BE2-9995-20DAD3ED3514.png.4ce87f72cf9bda0d0d5900fa20c489d3.png

Boom!

There would be way too many games for me to list here that fall into this thread's specifications. After roughly thirty years of being a gamer, my list would be a pretty long one, filled with games most people know and ones hardly anyone ever knew existed.

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png