Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How powerful would a Nightmare Trixie be?

Sazama Ichida

On 10/21/2020 at 8:33 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

As the topic says, If Trixie turned into this:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/01/92/8b/01928bee4909383c2db16addcb888050.png
How powerful would she be?

She doesn't look intimidating though :awwthanks: Not appearing in my nightmares, but... :devious:

If Trixie turned into Nightmare Trixie, she would have been more powerful then Celestia, Twilight, the Magic of Friendship, Cadence, Luna, Shining Armor, Flurry Heart combined! 

On 10/23/2020 at 10:22 AM, swu24 said:

If Trixie turned into Nightmare Trixie, she would have been more powerful then Celestia, Twilight, the Magic of Friendship, Cadence, Luna, Shining Armor, Flurry Heart combined! 

What is your reasoning? She wasn't even as powerful as Twilight in her base form. She only beat her in Magic Duel because of the Alicorn Amulet.

On 10/25/2020 at 1:42 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

What is your reasoning? She wasn't even as powerful as Twilight in her base form. She only beat her in Magic Duel because of the Alicorn Amulet.

What I'm saying is, Trixie might not have been powerful then Twilight, she was able to curse Twilight's friends in Twilight's Friends vs. Trixie or something. And if she was a Nightmare Trixie, then her magic would combine with Nightmare Moon's, if her magic is kept in that form, and she would grow grow grow.

(raises a eyebrow at you)

On 10/21/2020 at 1:33 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

As the topic says, If Trixie turned into this:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/01/92/8b/01928bee4909383c2db16addcb888050.png
How powerful would she be?

And she looks almost the same as Nightmare Moon. The only difference is the color, cutie mark, and (maybe) her magic.

• 4 weeks later...

Nightmare Trixie would be insanely powerful. Maybe even more crazy than Nightmare Moon or even Daybreaker. It would have to take all of the Mane Six to defeat Nightmare Trixie, and even then she can always find ways to gain strength and control over these powers. 

• 3 weeks later...

The Great and Powerful Nightmare Trixie 

I like it. 

Anyway I don’t think she’d be more powerful than Nightmare Moon but I think she’d be more powerful than Nightmare Rarity.