Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

During which month do you feel most optimistic?

Octavia Heartstrings

Most optimistic month?  

23 users have voted

1. 1. Which month is it for you?

• January
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December

During which month of the year do you tend to feel most optimistic?

Personally, I would say April. It's the first real month of spring (March doesn't count), which means winter has ended and nature is in bloom once again. It's toward the end of the school year, so I'm starting to anticipate summer vacation at this time, but I don't have to worry about final exams yet. Plus, the third week of April is a school vacation week for me. :yay:

I feel optimistic all the time… aside from my regular autumn melancholy, winter depression, spring apathy and summertime sadness, each lasting 3 months.
But really it June or July, when I usually have the longest vacation.

It's actually hard to say. I feel the happiest in November and the vast majority of December. However, optimistic is probably September and October because that's when the dreadful long summer's end is beginning to come into sight and soon it will be November.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any of the summer months. Other than the 4th of July there’s no crazy holidays going on to make things difficult. Last year was an exception because we got nailed with horrible tornado producing thunderstorms, but usually the summers here are chill weather wise. No crazy weather to worry about usually. People take off a lot in the summer so less people to deal with at work. No school buses for me to get stuck behind and end up late. College kids are out for summer so again less traffic to get stuck in and it’s easier to hang out in places on the Main Street without all the drunk university students running around. Easier to find parking. No long lines to get my fruit smoothie or coffee. 

Honestly I could keep going. My birthday is also during the summer so that’s another bonus. 

• Brohoof 2

May, I guess. The weather is getting nice but not too hot, the flowers are in full bloom (which means Southern Cal is getting that unique smell it gets every year at that time) and the whole summer is still ahead.

• Brohoof 2

October: Halloween Month (aside from my B-day of course) and most of all, December, X-mas! After that, I'm pretty much back being dead. 

Tends to be September or October as that is both when the overall holiday season is beginning and the dreaded and uncomfortable summer is getting punched in the face. I remember when I was younger I would get excited for christmas all the way back in September. I think that was actually my general excitement for the cooler months and all that comes with it, the holidays, falling leaves, etc.