Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Which do you prefer: PS5 or Xbox Series XS?

CowBoyKid

PS5 or the Xbox Series X/S?  

8 users have voted

1. 1. Should I get a PS5 or the Xbox Series X/S?

• PS5
    • Xbox Series X/S

@CowBoyKid

Simply making an announcement of a creation of a poll is not appropriate as its own topic, as it doesn’t contain potential to commence a discussion. Since your question is about gaming systems, however, I will go ahead and move your topic to Media Discussion. I will also alter the thread’s title/poll title so it gets that potential to start a conversation.

• The title was changed to Which do you prefer: PS5 or Xbox Series XS?

I'd probably say I'm more interested in the Xbox Series X at the moment. I'd at least say I'm interested in the sheer amount of power in the system plus features like backwards compatibility and Game Pass, and honestly I don't really feel many of the PS4's exclusive titles really appealed to me and so far there hasn't really been anything on the PS5 that has blown me away either. Course, it's still early on so that could change.

Ultimately though I'm not really planning to get either system at the moment - more of a Switch and PC person in general, plus got an Xbox One X fairly recently (and even if I was planning to I most likely wouldn't be able to lol). Ultimately though I'd just say look into both consoles and see what features and games interest you more.

Uh, well I prefer neither :muffins: I'm mainly a PC gamer (PC master race!) though I do occasionally like to break out my old Wii too :) Personally if I were you, I would go with whatever gaming system your friends plan on getting, as it's more likely that you'll be able to play together on games and such and not have to worry about cross-platform compatibility which can be an issue with some games.  

I don't know. I normally prefer Playstation since I love their exclusive games a lot more, but I'm liking a lot of the features of the Series X, moreso than the PS5