Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forum Family Photo?

Speedy Transition

(edited)

Hey guys :)

So i was thinking of something, that's properly WAY to big and too much of a stupid idea, for anyone to go through with it, but i thought it was cool :)

So i was thinking we could have a family photo, with everyone from the forums!

Like, have a big picture of every ones OC,

Now how this would work is, there would be a set positions the OC would have to be drawn in, but you could say like, every pony who has a OC, draw it (one OC per person) in one of these set positions, and then submit it to a thread, then once the deadline is up, some one, could add all the pictures, into one big one, kinda like this..

Posted Image

Its just a thought :)

Edited by Speedy Transition
  • Brohoof 2

This was already done with a large majority of people, someone did it a day or two ago and I brohoofed it xP I distinctly remember.

It sounds like an awesome, albeit time consuming project. Your idea of regulating pony positions could be taken a step further to include some kind of basic template. There could be a basic pony outline for each position, and each outline would be the same size, so that everyone's OCs would end up around the same size. People that scan their drawings could upscale or downscale their OCs to around this size.

Those are my thoughts, anyway. I could only imagine what it takes to do something like this, but community projects are always amazing! :)

I think this has already been done twice actually. It was a while ago so I don't really have the links..

..Neither do I have an image of my oc :/

(edited)

Can I be in this one?

Now, this isn't actually my OC, this is a picture I found on ponibooru that is really damn close to my OC.

post-77-0-32404300-1339089037_thumb.jpg

Edited by Evilshy

Can I be in this one?

Now, this isn't actually my OC, this is a picture I found on ponibooru that is really damn close to my OC.

post-77-0-32404300-1339089037_thumb.jpg

And damn creepy.

The hard part is finding a good, open, blank field to put the ponies on. The only option would be to take that picture and remove all of the ponies to where it's only a field. I'll see what I can do for that, if we were to go along with a bigger, neater "family photo."

(edited)

I'd being intrested in a new one theres only like 30 OCs in the old photo. MLP forums has 3000+ members. I'd expect almost half have OCs.

Edited by jarrod989