Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Milestone Celebration Thread

Doctor XFizzle

*Notices We're at 5000 members*

*Meanwhile at Feld0's office* *Me on the screen* CELEBRATE WITH CAKE!!!!!!! CELEBRATE WITH CAKE!!!!!!!! How about Portal guns?

• Brohoof 1

You should see what I just found when going through the threads, again I'm certain it's fairly common, but cool to look at when you do get it:

Posted Image

A star always appears on topics that you've posted in. Clicking the star (or the circle, if you haven't posted in there) will take you to the first post made since you last read the topic.

Pretty standard feature in IP.Board, but I love it nonetheless. Nice find. :)

• Brohoof 2

I was doing this today even though it's not that important, but it might be, I estimated around 849 inactive users on this thread, isn't it a site to see how many inactive users there are here, that's more then 10% of the population, that's a lot.

I was doing this today even though it's not that important, but it might be, I estimated around 849 inactive users on this thread, isn't it a site to see how many inactive users there are here, that's more then 10% of the population, that's a lot.

when you look throught the members list, it seems like there's more accounts with only 0-5 posts than actual contributing members of the site. Sad face :(

• 2 weeks later...

Well that sure is a good milestone tbh Now what will 666,666 bring? oh sweet celestia

That was a while ago, but I just remembered that I did take a screenshot when we hit 666 666 posts.

post-28-0-75241300-1345646027.png

yeah

• Brohoof 1

Ohemgee!!

Has anyone else ever looked beneath active users and see that we are perhaps, I would

like to say half a year or a year away from one million posts?!?! Thats a rough estimate I know

but with 700k posts from what I read, thats a TON!!

I hope to be here to relish in the celebration for one million posts! So many bronies on here its

like brony heaven :D

Well just thought id drop all of your jaws with this post,

got to go now!! Bye bye everypony :)

I was just looking at that number last night actually. I was thinking to myself:

I wonder if it's possible to plan to be the 1 millionth post

But there's still close to 300,000 posts left to go, which will take a while.

~~

Edited by Regality

I was just looking at that number last night actually. I was thinking to myself:

I wonder if it's possible to plan to be the 1 millionth post

But there's still close to 300,000 posts left to go, which will take a while.

~~

Wont take as long as starting from zero though, and I plan to be here till the day we hit a million,

and after good sir! haha wow this 100 post thing >< Ugh!

It's going to take a long time before we hit a million post, though if it counts the posts in the roleplay section as well then it shouldn't take as long.

• Brohoof 1

I merged your thread with this one. Please keep all forum milestones and achievements in this thread. If you need to find it, it's pinned in Canterlot Castle.

• 2 weeks later...

ZOMG we have a milestone to celebrate!

MILESTONE GET!

*achievement music*

Post #750,000, otherwise considered as 3/4 or 75% of the elusive 1,000,000 mark. Celebrate accordingly.

I'm pretty sure that were at MAYBE 100,000 when I joined in March. Damn this site has really expanded, hasn't it?

We're surprisingly close to 1,000,000....

• Brohoof 1

Woooo! I believe it was only at 400,000 in june when I joined so... Dang that is crazy... YAY 750,000 posts! I wonder how long it will be till we get to 1,000,000

Edited by Sharp Staccato

This calls for cupcakes. Who's with me, bronies?

Also, the 1,000,000th post shall be celebrated with extraordinary fashion. Who's up for a Canterlot block party?

Mmmmm.... cupcakes.... I could fancy a cupcake right about now.

Oh, oh! Me! I'll invite all my friends. I suppose I'll be bringing the huge cake as usual?

Edited by Kestrel

Yaaaayyy! :D

Hooray for MLP forums! I'm sure this forum will be here for a very long time.....I just know it!

Also, I love Pinkie Pie's cupcake song. Perfect way to celebrate :)

Posted Image

Quake in fear, ponies of the MLPForums! For today, on the fateful Friday 21st of September, Satan himself has claimed MLPForums for his own domain!

• Brohoof 2