Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A music Festival of the Two Sisters

Denim&Venöm

Today is the festival of the two sisters everypony! And what are festivals known for? That's right. Music! So consider this the place to post whatever songs inspired by this day devoted to our Princesses Celestia & Luna. You can post songs that remind you of the sun. Songs about the moon. Songs about the longest summer day (or for our southern bros, the longest winter night). Songs about Celestia & Luna themselves. Or even songs about sisterhood and the bonds shared between siblings. As long as it relates to the festival, it's all kosher. 

For example, I think these two are some inspired choices. 

Now lets get the Two Sisters Festival playlist going! 

• Brohoof 6

• The topic was featured

I hate this one so much (because of the overuse of major6ths and confusingly simple lyrics), but it is related to Celestia's sun, and somepony will post in anyways ^_^

Also, why not a love song from Swedish rock band The Cardigans (Princess Luna, love me!):

• Brohoof 4

Did someone say music???

3E337E30-B0FD-4D12-BD00-611678AEF21A.gif.0f6e2c540945cdb30d9e5371f849b60b.gif

I want to dedicate this song for this festival-

it means a lot especially for the two sisters case- being two powerful rulers can be difficult but at the end, it’s okay to be humble and not trying to be hold all the power to yourself because it will only cause pain in the end.  And reuniting the two sisters to share the power they both hold shows how powerful and meaningful    they both are to each other’s!

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was pinned

These are some of my favourite fan-made songs dedicated to Celestia and Luna. They are probably obvious picks, but I think they suit the theme quite well.

• Brohoof 6

This reminds me of the day. Imagine instead of being in a tropical island, you are among a bunch of floating platforms in the middle of the sky and nothing but ocean below. But damn, that view in broad daylight is magnificent :fluttershy:

And this one fits for the mystery and beauty of the night :orly:

• Brohoof 2

The sunset is specially beautiful 

And seems eternal night isn’t so bad and can be quite lively :mlp_icwudt:

summer fun 

the haunting beauty of winter

(edited)

Leann Rimes -- Can't Fight the Moonlight

[media]https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZoZYRDVeqmM[/media]

Dangit! I've tried 6 times to get it right, but I STILL can't get the video to show up!

Edited by DJSuits
trying to embed video

1 hour ago, DJSuits said:

Leann Rimes -- Can't Fight the Moonlight

[media]https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZoZYRDVeqmM[/media]

Dangit! I've tried 6 times to get it right, but I STILL can't get the video to show up!

Try directly pasting the link without any other code :mlp_icwudt:

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned