Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5 Movie Teaser Trailer

eventyraren

Donut Lord from the Sonic movie as Hitch? Perfect! From human cop to pony cop, I love natural progression! :ButtercupLaugh:

Trailer-wise, this leaves more to be desired, but I'm glad we finally know their voices and that all of them sound good. Still want a preview showing us more what the plot will be about though. 

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Donut Lord from the Sonic movie as Hitch? Perfect! From human cop to pony cop, I love natural progression! :ButtercupLaugh:

He also had a brief exchange with Silver Spoon in that same movie :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 3

Not much of a trailer. 

I was hoping to see more of the actual movie. I don't care who the voice actors are.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

Not much of a trailer. 

Was hoping to see more of the actual movie. I don't care who the voice actors are, lol.

Savage....:yeahno:

Well we seen IZZY is insanely retarded in a good way... I love her already.

Moments ago, Kujamih said:

You picky bastard....:okiedokieloki: 

Hahaha:laugh:

Why can't you be happy!?

Stop jynxin the show :laugh:

I would much prefer this instead of the animation style in the show

iu.png?width=494&height=675

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Oh you've seen that artstyle eyhh..... We have the same taste.

*Respect returning*

... I'm okay if they do this to The series. But got dang it the movie version is okay! Let hasbro flex:laugh:

Edited by Kujamih

So the new pony that recently made the rounds IS a queen. People in other threads have speculated that she may be some sort of antagonist (most likely in the context of working to preserve the status quo because it's the only system she knows), but none of them feel like the sort you'd suspect of being a major villain.

5 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

Someone pointed out that Hitch and Sprout have the same kind of belt.

Sprout might be Hitch's co-worker or superior.

I'd love it if they had episodes together where they act as a buddy cop duo.

Good cop bad cop ... They better do that....:laugh:

I'm not sure if these same voice artists will be on board with the actual television series or if they plan on going with a slightly different group or perhaps a new one entirely. I recognized the obvious voice actors, like Phil LaMarr, but many of them I've never heard of before. Ken Jeong though... I know him from somewhere but I can't recall where exactly.

(edited)

The cast seems pretty interesting. I agree with most members here that the voices seem pretty on. Some members seem to be complaining about the art style but I actually kind of like it. (Please don't ask me why, I don't know.)

Edited by Minty Seabreeze
  • Brohoof 1

The person who played Gabriella in High School Musical gets to be Sunny and that main human character from the Sonic the hedgehog movie gets to be Hitch? okay I'll give it a shot.

At least we're finally getting some more information

• Brohoof 3

I have a wild guess/speculation that

Spoiler

Sprout, Queen Haven, and Alphabittle (or any combination with someone that hasn't gotten revealed) are going to be some sort of antagonist, with at least a degree of supremist attitude toward their own pony type.

• The title was changed to G5 Movie Trailer
(edited)

Well...

Not much of a trailer but I suppose if its online only, there isn't really any need to have one, especially if it's on Netflix from what I've read. 

Never heard of any of those people so...eh. Then again I don't follow that either.

To the the short animations look like a dead ringer for something else...also I couldn't really tell on how they moved.(I'll probably just be me complaining about if they move like a dog compared to a horse or foal or just ignore it all and move their own way.)

Edited by TheGleaner

• The title was changed to G5 Movie Teaser Trailer
(edited)

The voice cast is revealed! That's the moment I've been waited for a teaser until the official trailer! :yay:

I can see that Sunny likes to roller skate like Pinkie in "Scare Master". Izzy likes decorations, which that's much more to Pinkie and Rarity's imaginary creations! Pipp likes being a pop star, which I can imagine that she can be a viral pop singer one day like one of my favorite pop singers in real life such as Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, and Blackpink.

Of course! I know Liza Koshy that she will be voicing Zipp, which she's a big YouTuber with 17 million subscribers! I just subbed to her yesterday for that reason. I first saw Liza in YouTube Rewind 2018, which that video was the most-disliked video on the platform with 19 million dislikes (almost 20 million upon my expectation).

One thing, I like these new voice actors by the way, especially Liza too. Kimiko's voicing Izzy is also a replacement from one of my favorite actors named Andrea Libman.

Edited by Allen
  • Brohoof 1

As a Disney fan, the fact that sunny is voiced by Gabriella Montez's  Vanessa Hudgens makes want to play this: just focus on Gabriella's lines:

• Brohoof 5