Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The start of Fall 2021

Sunset Shimmer

I have always preferred the cold and autumn/winter are the seasons I am most comfortable in. the time of year when cafes sell fall-themed drinks and foods (pumpkin, apple). Stores are selling air fresheners with the same scents! Finally, I am excited for the fashion.. I think I look really good in my faux fur boots, leggings, and faux fur hooded jacket.

• Brohoof 1

Celebrating somepony special's birthday! ^_^

Halloween is fun, at least on this forum. Always nice to see so many people happy! :fluttershy:

But for me, I got another last day of summer here, with blue sky and sunshine! :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 2

My birthday and halloween are right next to each other, so I always look forward to those! Fall is my favorite season and I love making warm spiced drinks for myself to carry with me as I walk around outside looking at the falling leaves. I just love the smell of dead leaves :Thorax:

• Brohoof 2

I have some birthday celebrating coming up and I already have a plan for my Halloween costume :BrightMacContent: It’ll probably be my last year of dressing up unless things change but this year I at least want to get one last costume out.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, A French Derpy full of Salt said:

Colder temperature so I don't swim in my sweat when I play VR before sleeping.

fellow VR player I see, What headset do you use ?

I always have my fan on when I play

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, A French Derpy full of Salt said:

HTC Vive, and I have a fan, but the noise is messing a little with the microphone, and it's more cable to manage.

I Don't play much online, got too much social anxiety, that means I can use the fan all I want lol 

I use the Oculus Quest 2, I wish I could buy a Index

• Brohoof 1

Personally, the Fall is definitely my favourite part of the year alongside late spring. The temperature is usually nice and neither hot enough to melt you, nor cold enough to have you turn into an unwilling statue of ice.

But. I absolutely loathe seeing Halloween stuff around the Village. I get its a festival, especially in the english parts of the world but just.... I dont get why its seemingly trying to establish itself in places where its directly in conflict with culture and history of a place. The 31st ist Reformation Day, a Holiday dedicated to Martin Luther and the reformation of the christian church. Even if Im not a christian anymore, this holiday is still irrevocably attached to our region, and the spookfest keeps creeping up on it, trying to wrestle that day away.

Aside from that notion, I absolutely love the fall. Octobers a great month thats pretty much always very enjoyable in its sights and temperatures.

I actually like fall because it's basically the best time to be lazy. And i'm very lazy. Days are shorter and darker, i don't have to go out in the sun anymore (which helps my terribly pale skin) and i can stay inside watching something, drawing, reading or writing while outside it's cold and rainy. I love the smell of rain. It's just too good and i often end up sticking my head out of the window when it rains just for the incredible smell. Yes, it's quite weird. Only problem is waking up early because of school. Waking up at 6AM is very hard, when i look outside it's still night, and all i want to do is go back to sleep until 12PM. Plus it's cold. Having to put heavy clothes on is downright annoying, it takes double the time to dress up, but at the same time it's necessary because if i don't wear heavy clothes, i get sick.

But halloween. Halloween is a great festivity. Even tho i don't dress up to go do trick or treat, i still enjoy decorating my discord profile and other profiles with spooky decorations, and joining halloween events.

• The topic was unfeatured