Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The start of Fall 2021

Sunset Shimmer

Hello everyone-or everypony! It's so good to see you all again as we celebrate the first day of Fall! Here we can share just about anything about Fall! Like what do you like about it? What are you looking forward to in the next few month until Winter? What is your "Fall" activity if any? 

• Brohoof 6

• The topic was featured

I'm more of a summer person myself as I thrive in the heat, but I suppose autumn is a good season as it means a transition from heat to cold begins once again.

• Brohoof 4

October! 

I decked out my place with skull lights and orange leaves. I wish there was a place to get pumpkins nearby, but even if there was, it might be a little early for that. 

The weather is nice. I can go for a walk in sweatpants and T-shirts, my favorite combination. The scenery is beautiful and colorful, and leaves have that special crunch. And Halloween is spooky:fabulous:

• Brohoof 4

I've had a long, hot summer. So the cooler temperatures are going to be very welcome. It also means the end of lawn mowing season. I don't have a lawn because I live in an apartment, but my parents do and guess who gets to mow that thing all summer long? 

Also looking forward to maybe dressing up for Hallowwen and the end-of-year festivities. 

Shorter daylight hours too. That's great news of this night owl!

• Brohoof 4

23 hours ago, Necrozma (Dual Fuser) said:

MMMM...probably Halloween, its exciting to see what people dress up as! What will you dress up as, Sunset?

Hello Necorzuma, To be honest I haven't thought of what to dress up as. But I can tell you it will definitely better than this 

image.png.562609449e92d99c533ffed7fe5ef342.png

• Brohoof 2

I love fall! It's feels like forever for summer to end. I'm looking forward to cooler weather because I like wearing coats/ jackets.  Summer I can't wear them much and I always feels so bare without it :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 3

13 hours ago, TBD said:

I love fall! It's feels like forever for summer to end. I'm looking forward to cooler weather because I like wearing coats/ jackets.  Summer I can't wear them much and I always feels so bare without it

You and i are exactly the same on this one lol

you sure Sunset ? i think it looks Great on you lmao

image.png.562609449e92d99c533ffed7fe5ef342.png.fa06e90aa5207c546e4082de3532b63b.png

• Brohoof 2

Autumn and winter have one good thing about them - free cooling. My AC has to work less hard, since I can just keep a window open and get rid of some heat that way. Winter is even better, since I don't need AC at all when outside is 2C or lower.

What I don't like about these seasons is the rain and especially the snow, also scraping ice from my car windows...

Also, with winter comes holidays and, since I love setting off fireworks, I am waiting for the day (well, night) when it will be socially acceptable to do so.

Edited by Pentium100
  • Brohoof 2

I have a bit of grievances with the season. I’m looking forward for it, but fall in Florida is barely Fall :dry:. Man, I wish some actual fresh air and beautiful leaves like this cute girl here :sunny:

image.png.42dbb998bee18cb6bc03615c5d542624.png

• Brohoof 2

Personally I prefer Summer, so I'm not necessarily hyped for other seasons, although as far as Fall goes, I like the colors and how things calm down. Fall surely offers many wonderful views. Going for a walk in that season is exceptionally relaxing. However, at the same time I dislike the fact that it means that the Winter is on its way, which I'm not a fan of. :eager:

• Brohoof 4

Usually it means snow is soon, thus the end of wasps, gnats, and mosquitoes. Also means cooler temperatures, usually, and then our second summer, then cooler temperatures again. So usually it is enjoyable to do something outside again.

Or we go from 90° to 10° and snow. In a week.

• Brohoof 2

They days are shorter. I wake up while the world still seems to be asleep. The air smells cleaner with morning fog and dew settling everything out, and it brings some form of peace.

The leaves change and fall, clearing a once green horizon and allowing me to see what lies in the woods within. The empty towers of the skyline seem like a sign of death, but just below scuttering through the debris, you can find pill bugs and snails readily chowing down on the litter. A whole miniature world bustling about.

But most importantly, fall is the sign of one thing,,,

Spoiler

image.png.f3a900736370448d69e47907e0c8a940.png

• Brohoof 2