Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Which streaming services do you have?

zerox

I had to pull my Roku up to confirm. 

Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max, Paramount+,  Prime Video, and AMC+. May be adding Crunchyroll soon. 

• Brohoof 1

I have no streaming service subscriptions as far as I know of. I used to have Netflix, but it's been a long time since I've had it. I'm just not interested in most streaming services, and I think that they are scams anyways.

• Brohoof 1

Lesse:

Apple One (TV+, Music, Arcade, Cloud)
CrunchyRoll
Discovery+ (mainly for mom)
Disney+
Prime Video (annual sub)
Peacock (for now)
Paramount+ (thanks to T-mobile)

• Brohoof 1

Disney+ bundle with Hulu and ESPN but I really just use it for old Disney movies and Star Wars.

Prime Video, which I use quite frequently, but it's a little frustrating because I still have to rent 90% of the movies I watch on there. Currently going through the Harry Potter franchise.

Netflix originally because I was watching "Avatar the Last Airbender", but then I got a new device and my parents couldn't remember the log in so I made a new account only for Paramount+ to take it away. I've considering canceling the subscription by my girlfriend and I like suspenseful thrillers and they seem pretty good for that, and they put something out we want to see at least once a month. :dry:

She has Discovery+ and we have an Apple TV account but I only used the free trial for Prehistoric Planet. :crackle:

• Brohoof 1

I have:

Netflix,

VRV,

Prime Video,

Hulu,

Pluto,

Tubi,

Disney+

Most of these are junk and not worth the subscription. Pluto and Tubi are free anyway. And I got such a deal on Hulu I took it because I got it packaged with Disney for a year for only a few bucks. Netflix is my favorite of the bunch, and Disney and Prime are just there temporarily. I can’t stand Disney’s buffering issues and Prime’s money grabbing. And sadly, VRV is running out of material I like.

• Brohoof 1

My parents and I both share subscriptions. Some of them I subscribe to, some of them they subscribe to.

We collectively subscribe to Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, ESPN+ (we have the combo of the latter three), Paramount+, Discovery+, Amazon Prime Video.

I also have Crunchyroll and Spotify.

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-09-09 at 1:36 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I can’t stand Disney’s buffering issues

Honestly I only got Disney plus buffering issues when I try to use mobile but when I watch it at my television at home I have no problem.

But I can't believe my parent didn't remember the password to get back on the Hulu now I can only watch it through a mobile device.

I have been rewatching old Netflix shows during my lunch hour at work everyday such as Avatar, Mako Mermaids, and Carmen sandiego

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I dislike services, I'd rather buy the recording. The only one streaming service I use is www.pakartot.lt for music. If it 5EUR/year and it was rather easy to write a script to download the albums I want. I still buy the albums if I can find them for a reasonable price.

At some point I may use some other music streaming service (for a short time anyway) if I find that it has music that I like, but which is difficult to get. 

I will have Netflix in a day or so, literally pushing it up until around the release of MyM, and the once MyM and the new Wednesday Addams show are over I'm turning it back off... My Disney Plus is scheduled to be shut off but I think I will allow myself to cringe at Hocus Pocus 2 before it actually happens..

My brother shares his HBO MAX, it's how I watch Harley Quinn lol

Edited by KingCorvus

spotify premium (hulu included), hbo max, and prime

hbo max was the only movie/tv subscription service I actually liked so I'm still pissy over that discovery clusterfuck

I use Netflix and Prime Video. However, I am thinking of renewing my Crunchyroll subscription sometime soon. ^^

Currently I have Disney+, Netflix and Prime Video. I don't plan on using any more of them and these 3 keep me happy. First for Star Wars/Disney (duh) content, second, because ponies and last one, because I still have to watch Rings of Power and Wheel of Time :3 

• Brohoof 1