(but sometimes i drink coffee)

My favorites are green tea, strawberry tea, and strawberry milk tea

But what do yall think?

Are you a tea or coffee person? 

Can't wait to here your thoughts

BYEEEEEEEE 

• Brohoof 4
  • smile 1

I drink coffee everyday at lunch. Start my weekend morning/afternoon off with coffee. Indulge in free refills at the nearest breakfast diner.

But if it's later in the evening and I still need some pep, I will have tea instead. 

Not picky on which kinds. Just as long as the coffee isn't dark roast and there's creamer present. Oh and that I have ice. 

Chilled brings out the flavor in tea and coffee. 

• Brohoof 1

I prefer tea. My favorites are raspberry iced tea, and vanilla bubble tea. But I also like sweet tea from time to time.

I really like coffee, but I'm very picky about it. It has to be iced, and have tons of sugar and creamer in it. Plus, sometimes I get headaches and hand tremors after drinking coffee. So... Yeah, definitely tea :adorkable:

Semi-related question: Does anyone else get tired whenever they drink coffee?

• Brohoof 3

Coffee disgusts me. :eww:

Tea is not much better. :scoots:

I drink almost nothing but water and soda. :love: On the rare occasions that I want a hot drink it's hot chocolate. 

• Brohoof 2

I only drink coffee if it’s free like at a hotel. Not going out of my way to buy it or make it. Tea, though, I drink pretty regularly. So definitely prefer tea.

(edited)

Use to be a coffee person, now I'm a tea person. Both with milk and sugar, now use with sweetner with milk still. Being British, they love their tea but some do prefer coffee.

Edited by BritishBrony2012

I suppose I'm more of a tea person. I've never had coffee and don't see me ever doing so at this rate as I shouldn't be drinking much  of any caffeine. I quite like hot mint tea, but I'm generally too lazy to make it and just grab a bottle of water or can of sparkling water instead.

Tea for sure - I like the taste of coffee but I'm basically immune to caffeine, so I almost never drink it because of the cost. I have unsweetened black iced tea a couple times a week on average.

I like both. I mostly drink coffee for the caffeine rather than the flavor, and I love the boost it gives me. I like tea more for the flavor, especially if there’s some variation to it to give it some extra novelty, even though it seldom gives me the kind of energy I get from coffee. 

So coffee is more of a utilitarian beverage, and tea is more for the taste of it.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

On 2024-06-26 at 10:26 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Since I drank tea from Bojangles (hopes that @Dreambiscuit ate amazingly cooked chicken there), I'm a person of both that and coffee:hug_day:  

I still haven't caught up with Bojangles. I'll get it though. I never miss out out the tasty stuff, especially when they have good tea too. 

• Hugs 1

I like and regularly drink both. That said, I prefer tea just a tad more. :catface:

I like both and drink both the most classic way. Coffee is always pure black and tea is simple green. Strong smell of cup of coffee helps me to tune myself for work and gentle flavour of green tea gives me a signal to relax.

• Brohoof 1

Coffee legitimately makes me explode. And still tastes bad even though I'm an "adult" now... I much prefer tea on occasion, no added milk or sugar.

I used to prefer tea over coffee because of Captain Picard, but the older I've become, the more I've been taught to just appreciate what there is available :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1

I am neither one and this has been that way for over 35 years. However, when I was really young, I did drink tea as it was a tradition in England, but I soon the taste turned on me, and I've been unable to drink the stuff ever since.