Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Coffee: Piping Hot Or Cold Brew?

Denim&Venöm

How do you like your coffee?  

22 users have voted

1. 1. How do you like your coffee?

• Hot
    • Cold

When you get your coffee, your espresso, your latte, your java or whatever caffeinated beverage of your choice, how do you prefer it?

Piping hot as is tradition? Or do you prefer it iced and cold brewed? What say you? 

pwbuol5neleh2muddnxi.jpg

cold-brew-coffee-recipe-fp.jpg

Me personally, I'd rather not have the inside of my mouth scalded. Also I find having it chilled really brings out the flavor. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't really like coffee, but I like the milk foam on cappucinos :P 

I've never tried an iced cappucino... I just looked it up now, I didn't realize that was a thing :wacko: 

In general, I like hot drinks when it's cold outside and cold drinks when it's hot outside.

Edited by SparklingCaps

I don't particularly like coffee (I usually drink tea), but I will sometimes drink instant coffee. I like the temperature to be around 40C (same for the tea). I have a steel cup that I really like - it makes the tea/coffee cool down faster.

I will sometimes drink cold coffee (from a coffee shop), but that happens very rarely, since I do not usually go to a coffee shop.

I love how the poll is 50-50 right now. :fluttershy: I have to be honest, I used to really dislike cold coffee, but I've really warmed up to it now (no pun intended) and I'm drinking a blended cold brew from Dutch Bros as we speak. Nothing will ever, ever beat the classic appeal of hot coffee to me though. :nom:

And my vote makes it even again! XD 

I’ll definitely drink hot coffee, but a cold vanilla iced latte is my JAM!

EDIT: I just remembered though, that when I actually do make a pot of hot coffee, I instantly cool it off by dumping tons of cold milk in it, LOL! So yeah, cold coffee it is! XDD

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

I don't drink coffee, but my girlfriend likes her cold brew, and I like cooler beverages more myself. She usually buys the Starbucks brand but she also likes the stuff I make at home which is jsut cold brewed black coffee mixed with an equal amount of chocolate milk.

I don't drink coffee anymore, due to specific health concerns. When I did drink it, I always liked it hot. I like having most drinks lukewarm, as they tend to taste better in my experience.

• 3 weeks later...

I like my coffee either iced or hot. I could honestly go either way! I just have to ensure that my cup is decaffeinated. 

• Brohoof 1

Not impressed by cold brew - it takes a lot more coffee to make, takes a LOT longer, and if there are any benefits to the process,I can't taste them.

A few coffee shops tried holding some for the hipster market, but most just dump a freshly pulled shot into iced milk, which works just as well, is near instant, and uses far less coffee.