1. 1. Xbox 360, Ps3, PC, or Wii

• Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • 3DS, and DS
    • Vita
    • Graphing Calculator?
    • None, I don't play video games, I just watch ponies!

Does an Ipod touch count? If not I prefer the xbox over the ps3. Why? Because of my different experience with both. I actually have both, but mostly use xbox.

PC of course. Better (and WAAAAAAAAY more) exclusives, better versions of cross platform games, emulation, backwards compatibility, modding, better graphics if that's your thing. PC is just superior in every way :)

For portable gaming, DS. Not 3DS, DSlite. I still play GBA games quite a bit.

Console wise, PS3. Well, actually, PS2, soooooooo many amazing RPGs :)

If I were to get a current gen console, it'd be a PS3. Free online, bluray player in my room, and better exclusive. And if I can get my hands on a PS3 fat, backward compatibility for all my PS2 and PS1 games. But I'm never selling my PS2, so that doesn't really matter.

(edited)

Ah. I prefer to play on the pc but I've found that so many members of the the pc community (not all of them, I know there are lots of nice guys :3) are total dickheads. Really, really big dickheads.

"Im a betr pres0n than u cuz I GAME ON PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You know, those guys.

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)
  • Brohoof 1

I have owned every one of the choices in the poll. And I have to say, the only platform out these three that have disappointed me was the Xbox 360. It broke down on me the second month I had it. So like a jackass I went and bought another one. It had a disc in it (GTA 4 I believe) and my sister bumped it with her foot, scratched the entire disc to hell. And guess what? A year later red rings. I thought the system was going to be awesome like the old xbox, but I was sorely mistaken. I bought a ps3 for the first time in my life after that, my ps3 once fell off of my entertainment center while playing a game and did not scratch the game up at all, and the system still works fine. I love both my ps3's and I love my all-in-one desktop and laptop also. But I feel most comfortable with my ps3 controller in hand. So I will be choosing ps3. I have to say F**k you Microsoft for dropping the ball on making a reliable system.

My ps3s fallen a couple foot drop onto soild wood ground and its never done anything to the disk and the Ps3 is always undamaged, thats why Ive always loved playstation (not to mention free multiplayer, like come on xbox, why do we need to pay for that?)

So I have to say Playstation, then Computer (even tho I do most of my gaming on my computer my ps3 can handle graphics that are 10000000X better)

(edited)

The Wii disappointed me the some of most fun with it was hacking it i learned a lot about its operating system in the progress. (Probably because i bought it so late in its lifespan)

Edited by Dasher

(edited)

PC and nothing but the PC...

Games I play:

Garry's Mod

Half Life 2

CS:S and GO

Half Life 2 Deathmatch

and more....just wanted to name some original favorites....

Edited by Valiant

I would of gone with the PS2 but I freaking love my PS3 all the same. Why not right? If Sony can do something right is build one hell of a machine.

• Brohoof 1

I would of gone with the PS2 but I freaking love my PS3 all the same. Why not right? If Sony can do something right is build one hell of a machine.

I agree with you whole heartily, as far as gaming consoles are concerned (if you are only talking about Ps3, Xbox 360, and Wii) I feel like sony should get more credit than others give them. Of course each console has its advantages, if you are just talking about cost effectiveness, lifespan, and exclusives, ps3 is going to win every time.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm disturbed by the lack of Super NES.

PC, there is nothing a console can do that a PC can't do better. PCs sent man to the moon. Xbox's sent kids to their rooms. :lol:

Oh yes? And can you play first party Nintendo games on PC?

*sees emulators that enhance the games to be HD.*

Well...dang it.

Edited by Godot

(edited)

PS3, no need to pay for online experiences. Plus Sony isn't owned by Satan, aka Microsoft. Sorry, Xbox bronies, if I sound bitter. I'm a Linux kind of person and I buy Apple products just because I imagine how it might piss Bill Gates off a micro-nano-angstrom of a(whatever a measurement of being pissed-off is) if he knew. Wii isn't too bad either.

-FF

Edited by Faraday Flask
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

PC's power is over 9000...

Hah anyways, I mostly only play cod and super meat boy on the xbox. All other games I play on my PC or on my GAME BOY ADVANCE SP (which you forgot to add) @, I also like to play on the NDS C:

Well you purchased one of the first models of the Xbox360, which sucked, new versions of Xbox360 are way better.

I have all my hate against PS3.

My favorite is PC, it's better than anything for gaming, try to argue with it and you go down.

I couldn't choose beacuse each year, always there is gonna be new consoles, so it's wrong to say, "My favorite is gamecube", when in 2 years comes the Wii and blows my mind in awesomeness.

So if I have to pick a current gaming console, it would be the NDS, even if I don't use it anymore, I spent hours and hours of awesome gaming with that brick shaped device.

PS3 is my favorite because it woks better and has cooler games than anything else. I also like it because it has an awesome layout and more of my friends have PSN.

Edited by Username?

Xbox 360 for me. PS3 is a better system, it does have better basically anything. However, more of my friends have Xbox and when I'm playing a multiplayer game, I prefer to have friends by my side, especially IRL ones. Also, I love Halo which is exclusive to Xbox so that's a win for me :D

I prefer playing the more graphic-intensive games on my graphic calculator...

But seriously, I don't really have much time any more for games, but when I do play them, I always use my PC. Consoles can't even come close to my PC's power and graphical capability. Also, almost all of my games I buy on Steam.

~~

I personally love my N64. If I were only allowed one console for the rest of my life, I'd choose the N64.

I prefer the PS3 over the Xbox. Free online access, can play Blu-Rays, easier access to messages, etc. I like the Xbox too, but refuse to get it for financial reasons. It's ~$500 for the console, then another $60 for online (which is the main reason people get it). A microphone can cost up to $200, and then you have the actual games you buy. I've never really tried PC gaming, so I can't say much about it.

I hope we don't have any console fanboys. Whoever has the better console is just an opinion.

Heh... I grew up with a PC, so naturally I am a PC fan - although I remember I did have good times with the PlayStation 2 when it was around. I prefer the mouse and keyboard layout of the PC, however, in contrast to a clunky controller like Xbox which makes it difficult to maneuver the game. Also, a lot of console games (a little less so with PC) are charging for DLC, which sounds to me a little too much like highway robbery...

If I purchase a game, I kind of want all the content to be there already - unless development is still being made in which case I believe they should release the updates and extra content for free.

EDIT: Also, don't forget that Microsoft charges for their online services... I could imagine WoW (or similarly pay to play games) on Xbox; you would have to pay your ISP for internet, Microsoft for online play, Blizzard for the monthly subscription AND the game updates...

Edited by Moshi