Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ok ponies, i'm leaving the forums.

MrJK

Ok ponies, after great though, and intense thinking, i have made the decision to leave these forums. Iv'e had enough. Iv'e done my time here, and now i feel its time for me to go. I find most of the user's here bothersome, and i think the fact that not everyone knows me and appreciates me is reason alone for me to leave. This is indeed, my last ditch effort to get attention, and hopefully, ill get enough people to tell me to stay that i can be convinced.

As i thought of it more, i get even more frustrated that not everyone agrees with my views and opinions, and they form there own against mine. Its is ridiculous and upsetting. I feel since this is a pony related community, everyone should agree with everyone, and we should live in perfect harmony with one another! No problems, no disagreements.

The more i contemplate, the more i want more people to feel bad for me, and want me back. I'm writing this thread so that i can cause drama and get more people to feel bad and pity me.

So, in conclusion, im not leaving, but you all need to tell me not to leave because you care about me, the person you've never met and have no idea about.

(I felt it necessary to put this little bit at the end. If you didn't notice, this whole thing is a joke, every last bit. I wasn't targeting anyone specifically. I was just putting out how ridiculous the people are who put these "Im leaving, now cry." Threads up. Again, not targeting anyone inparticular, just voicing my opinion in a sort of comedic way. And please, if you plan on leaving, just do it, don't make a thread.)

• Brohoof 15

Oh thank Celestia you were kidding. That was getting too ridiculous for me xD. I wouldn't really stop anyone unless it was a friend. Not because I'm a jerk but because they might have a good reason to leave.

I was going to write a nice long post about everything here and give you a meaningful response and farewell, but then I read the bottom and thought, "Silly Filly this is the third one today."

I'm leaving to! Not really because I want to dude, but I got arrested for possession of marijuana. So see ya'll after a few weeks....still wonder how they found out :huh:

Posted Image:P

• Brohoof 1

I was going to say something until I read the end. Why do people have to make goodbye posts? There's really no point unless they're a important member of the forums like Crona or something

• Brohoof 1

:( :( :( :( :(

Please don't leave! If you leave, I'll become depressed, contemplate mass-homicide and kill myself. It will be a massive blow on my personal life, and I cannot have that.

Also, I hope that you have a good life, full of joy and happiness, and that no harm befalls you now that you are making the life-changing decision to leave an internet forum. Please stay, please. I promise never to disagree with you, no matter how absurd the posts or topics you make may be. I'm crying my eyes red now with the thought of never seeing you on these forums again. :( :( :( :( :(

(I'm playing along with the joke)

Don't do it!!!

But in all seriousness, I guess it's a good joke. Some people just want to feel special and needed though. We don't know what there situation is. But I do see you point ;)

if i'm anything, i like to be original.

Dude.

This joke is as old as Forums themselves. You get none for that.

>.>

Also;

Good riddance, your Muffins are mine and I already borrowed your Edit button, but it seems that you wont need it now anyway so no harm done.

Dude.

This joke is as old as Forums themselves. You get none for that.

>.>

I was trying to give credit were credit was due, not show off my amazing original-ness. I don't see why the fact that i am original or not original has anything to do with that. So i fail to see why you would pick out the one incorrect thing and point it out.

(I felt it necessary to put this little bit at the end. If you didn't notice, this whole thing is a joke, every last bit. I wasn't targeting anyone specifically. I was just putting out how ridiculous the people are who put these "Im leaving, now cry." Threads up. Again, not targeting anyone inparticular, just voicing my opinion in a sort of comedic way. And please, if you plan on leaving, just do it, don't make a thread.)

And I don't agree with you. The thing is, I actually care about some people on this forum, if they are leaving, I want to know about it.