Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Taking a 2-month vacation

FirePuppy

Effective starting tomorrow on New Year's Day, January 1, 2017, I am grounding myself from staying in these forums for the next two months. I feel like it's kind of a waste of time to convince others about what we're seeing in the new season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

So please, do the following for me:

• Don't worry about Fluttershy's lack of appearance time. The three leading characters in the past season (Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack) are now currently the most likely in bad luck for the new season.
  • Stop complaining about the show "jumping the shark". My instincts tell me that every season will always be fair enough to every Mane Six pony, and if that doesn't come true on one condition, they're probably saving the best for last (or later, if not last).

Can you do that for me? Appreciate it.

Well, see y'all again on March 1st, and Happy New Year!

I think by the time you return the show'll still be in hiatus mode so nothing'll change and these requests fall on deaf ears. Oh well.

Since you're going on vacation: I hear Colorado's a destination this time of year. Go forth person on your non-vacation vacation. May you travel the waves and roads of your imagination as you sit imprisoned in your own life. tfw I want to get out

I hear Colorado's a destination this time of year.

Ever since weed was made legal there, that state is even more happening than it already was.

>implying Colorado was "happening" to begin with

Edited by Vulon Bii

Ever since weed was made legal there, that state is even more happening than it already was.

>implying Colorado was "happening" to begin with

Well the state has skiing that's really the only major thing that comes to mind, and what state has always had based on my image of it.

It's winter, the slopes should be excellent now. Unless it's getting so deep into winter the lodges are going to become full-on The Shining.

@@FirePuppy, Sorry but this sort of topic honestly lacks potential to spark any real discussion, as you're not really asking a question or focusing on a subject, and would be better suited as a blog post or status update. I'm afraid I'll have to lock this post. Have a nice break :)

• Brohoof 1