Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Pictures of Your Pet(s) & Why You Love Them

Abaddon

Our one's a bit of a pompous ass, actually.  >_>

Haha that too! They are gorgeous and they know it!  B)

And please do,

post-25650-0-12247200-1398518321.jpg Little bastard did not want a photo taken. I found him under a bush at work when he was a little kitten, he had a sister but she didn't make it.
post-25650-0-66361200-1398518577.jpg
These two little pains I found in the back of my ute  Edited by Ritan Kurai
  • Brohoof 2

This picture was taken at an old home (that my parents got for least for.. one year)

bo__aaron__anthony_by_gamertttebrony-d76

Key:

The Skinny, Dark Gray one is named Aaron,

The Fat, Light Gray one is named Anthony,

The Small, Black one is named Bo.

Aaron is a bit of a scaredy cat. If I get a bit too close to him sometimes he runs away :P

Anthony is very cuddly

Bo loves to bite, as he's a kitten. However, sometimes when I'm about to go to sleep, he'll nurse on me.

Aren't they cute?

And I used to have on named Tyson, that I had since I was 4...

25189_100929126609150_1619521_n.jpg

But, sadly, due to a heart disease last year.. he's no longer with us :(

Edited by Stepney
  • Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifTwatattack.jpg Little bastard did not want a photo taken. I found him under a bush at work when he was a little kitten, he had a sister but she didn't make it.

attachicon.gifIMG_0388.JPG

These two little pains I found in the back of my ute 

Aaw, I'm sorry to hear his sister didn't make it. I hope he doesn't miss her too much. At least he has some new friends. Horrible that people just leave unwanted kittens around  :( good thing you took them in.

This picture was taken at an old home (that my parents got for least for.. one year)

bo__aaron__anthony_by_gamertttebrony-d76

Key:

The Skinny, Dark Gray one is named Aaron,

The Fat, Light Gray one is named Anthony,

The Small, Black one is named Bo.

Aaron is a bit of a scaredy cat. If I get a bit too close to him sometimes he runs away :P

Anthony is very cuddly

Bo loves to bite, as he's a kitten. However, sometimes when I'm about to go to sleep, he'll nurse on me.

Aren't they cute?

And I used to have on named Tyson, that I had since I was 4...

25189_100929126609150_1619521_n.jpg

But, sadly, due to a heart disease last year.. he's no longer with us :(

Very cute, they look super cuddly together. It's so cute when they all get along  :)

Sorry about the loss of your Tyson, at least he had a good life with you.

I live with 11 animals. Two cats, two ferrets, (ferrets belong to my brother), 5 rats, and two dogs.

For the sake of convenience, I'll just post my little dog. His name is Pippin. He's mostly chihuahua.

post-26179-0-38409000-1398521596_thumb.jpg

post-26179-0-59712600-1398521757_thumb.png

post-26179-0-43184700-1398521861_thumb.png

post-26179-0-20780300-1398522027_thumb.png

Edited by Kay Dreamer
  • Brohoof 4

post-1668-0-83381300-1398522858_thumb.jpg

He's dead.

My mom had put him down one day before my birthday since he adopted him, he had health problems from the previous owners and already had him for maybe 5 years before we knew. I told my mom that she was stupid for doing that, and I had suggested that if we had donated our cat to science, we could of gotten him back as a robo-kitty.  

• 3 weeks later...

I just took this picture of my cat, Opal, and it's so cute, I had to post it. The phrase "If it fits, I sits" comes to mind.  :P

post-37-0-31512200-1400962048_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

This is Minuet (a.k.a. Minnie; I named her):

post-26550-0-47053100-1400964459_thumb.jpg

This is Kitty Kitty Baby (my mom named her lol):

post-26550-0-19999000-1400964499_thumb.jpg

And this is a relatively new kitten that my mom calls Gorgeous:

post-26550-0-63135300-1400964537.jpg

There's also an orange neighbor's cat that's over here pretty much all the time, but I don't think I have any pics of him.  Plus, there are two more kittens out there that I've yet to photograph.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 3

It's not my pet, but a friend's...the photobomb is strong with this one...

Sorry I don't have any pics without me in them xD Never tooka  pic of my friend's dog on his own.

OGupXZF.jpg

69K486G.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Yes! I love animals and I want to see which cuties you all keep   :wub: and maybe you have a story about them, you'd like to share?

My hubby and I have 4 cats as we merged his 3 and my 1 when we moved in together   :lol:

First is a picture of all four together.

Peachy: Is missing her front left leg and one fang. She's really cuddly but bites a lot.

Chloe: Is really scared of everyone and was hiding from me for a long time in the beginning, but now we cuddle a lot.

Jessie: Is super easy-going and love to be carried and petted.

Miriam: Is super cheeky and very energetic. Extremely good at catching flies! Has a rat bite on her ear.

Those are some awesome pets you have! Looks like others have had the same idea as you, though, as there's another thread for the same topic. I've merged them together. Just a heads up.

Those are some awesome pets you have! Looks like others have had the same idea as you, though, as there's another thread for the same topic. I've merged them together. Just a heads up.

Thank you ^^

That is a-okay! I did try to look for another pet thread before posting, but I couldn't find >.< 

(edited)

Here is my cat; her name is Cocoa and she's a 7 year old tabby. She was the meower in her litter and she purrs loudly :catface:.

207xp1y.jpg

29x6icm.jpg

Those eyes are mesmerizing.

I don't have a good picture of my dog though, who's a golden cocker spaniel..

Edited by Super80 Wolf
  • Brohoof 3

• 4 years later...

This is Lilly,  they were giving kittens at a Walmart parking lot and I chose the runt of the litter! And I love her for always making me smile!

49608108_238659800391333_7508621719909695488_n.jpg

• Brohoof 1

This is Xyon at 6 months old soon after I got him.

1863022624_Xyonsmall.png.86398d1329bace1af069f15c9df34cca.png

He's very affectionate and happy. I've had him for a little over a year now and he's only grumbled a little at me once while I was trimming his claws.

Edited by Cirrus.

5 hours ago, Bas said:

He looks pretty cute and lively. My one not so much! >_>

Do you mean declawing?

No- I would never declaw a cat. I trim them occasionally. I got him from a Petco. They have a rescue agency that adopts out of there. I wasn't planning on getting a cat for a while, but he had a great personality, and was generally the kind of cat I was looking for in terms of tallness and fur length/type, so I couldn't pass him up. I came by that weekend when they put all the cats in a tent thing so anyone can see them. I watched how he acted with other people and the other cats for like an hour to make sure he wasn't a spazz or anything. For me adoption was a great option because he was still very young but socialized well. The people who run the adoption pretty much do it as a hobby and have the time and know how to get kittens off to a good start. I work so I am gone like 10+ hours most days and live alone, so me trying to train a kitten would not be ideal. Plus- he was crazy enough for me at 6 months old.:mlp_laugh: He's mellowed out a lot now though.

Edited by Cirrus.

37 minutes ago, Bas said:

Love on the first eye contact? :P

Well I liked him when I first saw him. I had to see how he was later that week before I made my decision. I've dealt with a lot of cats over the years, good and bad. I knew pretty well what i was and was NOT looking for. ^_^ Cats are trickier than dogs. I wanted to observe and play with him for a while to see how he was. I didn't want to get stuck with an "invisible" cat or a grump cat. 

What about your cat? you mentioned it's not very active. My parent's cat is 17 and she pretty much just moves to different beds/chairs all day.

My pets are my family.

IMG_20181225_083438.thumb.jpg.8c1768a8a4f5b229942835d02e1af0a6.jpg

Here's Jake/ Cake. He's a cuddler and a talker. Loves having the backside of his tail getting tapped. Loves being held. Never shuts up. And I love him for it. 

IMG_20180604_141827.thumb.jpg.5a587a3e658d1212a71cd8551d436227.jpg

Our ferrets. Корицы (top) and Сахара (bottom). Our newest and our first pair of siblings. It's fun seeing their personalities grow day by day. Сахара isn't too bright but he's affectionate and soooo fluffy. Корицы will purr  up a storm when you pet her. Definitely the smarter of the two. 

I'll post my others when I find some pics. 

• Brohoof 1