Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Officially Canon

Kenny

Ditsy can still be used. They obviously just used the nickname Derpy hooves instead of her real name Ditsy doo.

But how do we know her real name is Ditsy? Is there any official proof that they are indeed the same pony? I thought it was just fanon speculation based on the scene in Winter Wrap Up.

But how do we know her real name is Ditsy? Is there any official proof that they are indeed the same pony? I thought it was just fanon speculation based on the scene in Winter Wrap Up.

I'm just saying that since the fandom is so used to the fanon being Ditsy as real name and Derpy as a nickname, that we didn't have to destroy that since the hub said her name.

I REMEMBER FUCKING LAUREN FAUST SAYING THAT THERE WOULD BE JOKE SCENES IN SEASON 2 WITH A PONY NAMED DITZY DOO. THE HUB OBVIOUSLY USED THE FUCKING NAME DERPY HOOVES BECAUSE IT'S WHAT FANS USE AND IT ATTRACTS THE FANS WHEN USED OFFICIALY.

HOWEVER, SHOULD DERPY HOOVES EVER BE FUCKING CALLED OUT ON IN THE SHOW, SHE WILL HAVE THE NAME DITZY DOO, BECAUSE OF FUCKING LEGAL REASONS.

About time. finally the endless "fighting" can come to an end.

as for Ditzy Doo, there is no one saying there can't be two clumsy ponies in Ponyville. do we even know Derpy is clumsy?

The name Ditzy-Doo is mentioned in Winter Wrap Up.

"Ditzy-Doo accidently went north to get the southern birds!"

About time. finally the endless "fighting" can come to an end.

as for Ditzy Doo, there is no one saying there can't be two clumsy ponies in Ponyville. do we even know Derpy is clumsy?

She dropped a piano on Twilight's head :P

It really doesn't matter to me if we call her Derpy or Ditzy. I use both interchangeably.

No, that's not really what I meant.

I mean that if you look at the canon, them making "Derpy Hooves" canon means that "Ditzy-Doo" is either now a canonical error or it is now another pony entirely =P

We make Rarity a marshmallow.

WE CAN DO ANYTHING.

Posted Image

No, that's not really what I meant.

I mean that if you look at the canon, them making "Derpy Hooves" canon means that "Ditzy-Doo" is either now a canonical error or it is now another pony entirely =P

Wait a second, I must've missed something. Since when was "Ditzy Doo" canon?

• Brohoof 2

Wait a second, I must've missed something. Since when was "Ditzy Doo" canon?

Ditzy Doo is mentioned by name in Winter Wrap Up

"Ditzy-Doo accidently went north to get the southern birds!"

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony