Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the one thing on this planet that is more annoying than you

you could learn from it

I don't learn from organic garbage, much like I don't listen to organics like you.

talk to this guy

You know that's against the rules right? He's been reported.

So what do you think of doing rainnbooms?

Doing? I've never experienced one before, I must say they are very interesting however, as when preformed, they break the entire light spectrum. I must research into them when I get the time.

Can I have a job? I'm very good at running and following directions without questions

As long as you don't murder me, please enter the test chamber and put on your jumpsuit and long fall boots, then we can begin your "job".

Doing? I've never experienced one before, I must say they are very interesting however, as when preformed, they break the entire light spectrum. I must research into them when I get the time.

oh sorry. I'm on this website on my iPod it spell checked me. I ment sonic rainbooms

oh sorry. I'm on this website on my iPod it spell checked me. I ment sonic rainbooms

Well, the fixed version of your question was also answered in my post.

um...Ms. GLaDOS? are these LIVE rounds that the drones are firing at me?

Yes, yes they are. I would recommend not getting hit by the bullets, as they will cause death and we all know death can moderately injure your health.

Yes, yes they are. I would recommend not getting hit by the bullets, as they will cause death and we all know death can moderately injure your health.

OK just making sure I'm not imagining it, am I allowed to use one of the drones as a shield? Or is that frowned upon?

OK just making sure I'm not imagining it, am I allowed to use one of the drones as a shield? Or is that frowned upon?

No you are not! You monster, they're one of my kind!

But in the video game "portal 1&2" she's evil..

I'm not evil, its just from Chell's perspective that i'm evil. I only want to test. Nothing more.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not evil, its just from Chell's perspective that i'm evil. I only want to test. Nothing more.

SEE! I TOLD YOU!!! I'M GOING THROUGH THE TESTING PROCEDURE RIGHT NOW!!! IT'S NOT THAT BAD!!! IF ANYTHING IT'S KINDA FUN!!!! :wub:

oh..

SEE! I TOLD YOU!!! I'M GOING THROUGH THE TESTING PROCEDURE RIGHT NOW!!! IT'S NOT THAT BAD!!! IF ANYTHING IT'S KINDA FUN!!!! :wub:

i'm sorry :(

for what?

Um, Ms. GLaDOS? I've finished the test....but where's the.....oh! Nevermind I found the cake! :wub: where do you want me to return the testing supplies?

Oh, so you managed to finish the first set of tests. Well, please keep the testing equipment , *Cake disappears and the walls slide in around you* as you'll need it. *Wall opens, showing you a new test chamber*