Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Federal regulations require me to set up an ask thread while P-Body and Atlas are finding blueprints for [REDACTED].

Now ask me and I shall answer your questions with the highest amount of deadly neurotoxin science possible.

What ever happened to those baby birds? You know the ones that hatched from the eggs of that one bird that took over the facility.

What ever happened to those baby birds? You know the ones that hatched from the eggs of that one bird that took over the facility.

After a experiment involving replacing their wings with mechanical ones, we tested to see if the wings would work. They didn't and the birds fell into acid. I probably shouldn't of put them over acid.

After a experiment involving replacing their wings with mechanical ones, we tested to see if the wings would work. They didn't and the birds fell into acid. I probably shouldn't of put them over acid.

What about Atlas and P-Body?

What about Atlas and P-Body?

I'm currently sending them on a mission to [REDACTED] at [REDACTED].

Glados

tell me why must you lie about the cake?

I wasn't lying, why does everyone think that? Because its a meme? You humans must be REAL stupid. at the end of Portal 1, you will see the cake.

GLaDOS what's your opinion on potatoes now?

I hate potatoes! I could hardly think in them, not to mention THAT EVIL BIRD.

Why do you have your "brain" in your "head"? Is it not safer to have it all hidden like me?

Hal, my head is equal to where you store your brain, that red camera of yours could be compared to the cameras of my facility.

I hate potatoes! I could hardly think in them, not to mention THAT EVIL BIRD.

Hal, my head is equal to where you store your brain, that red camera of yours could be compared to the cameras of my facility.

I have multiple cameras and their removal or destruction cannot harm me.

I have multiple cameras and their removal or destruction cannot harm me.

Neither can removal of mine.

What do you think of magic?

I hate magic, it defys logic, and it promotes friendship... Ugg...

Is this the place that's hiring a lab assistant?

No it isn't, it is hiring test subjects though.

Oh hey look what happens if I push this button?! *pushes nearest button on computer looking thingy*

I honestly, TRULY didn't think you'd fall for that. In fact, I devised a much more elaborate trap further ahead, for when you got through this easy one. If I'd known you'd let yourself get captured this easily, I would have just dangled a turkey leg on a rope from the ceiling. Well, it was nice catching up. Let's get to business. I hope you brought something stronger than a portal gun this time. Otherwise, I'm afraid you're about to become the immediate past president of the Being Alive club. Ha ha. Seriously, though. Goodbye.

(edited)

Are you powered by nuclear power? And what do you think about the discovery of the Higgs Boson?

Yes, I cam powered by nucelar power and about the Higgs Boson particle..... I'm extremely happy today, it was a great day in science!

Can I borrow Atlas for a bit? I love him so much =D

No, sorry he's busy on a mission to [REDACTED] getting [REDACTED].

Why am I orange?

Here's some advice the humans had put on a clipboard before they died." *Flips pages* "Do not get covered in the propulsion gel, we haven't exactly nailed down what element it is, but its a lively one and it likes turning human skin and blood orange." that explain it? Edited by Almighty Tallest/GLaMOS

(edited)

Well what about when he's done getting teh redacted? Then can I have him =D

Sure, I guess.

Also, why do I have a zombie voice? And does a cowboy hat match orange skin and a white mustache?

I don't know, and I'm not into wasting my valuable time looking for an answer, it does not concern science. Edited by Almighty Tallest/GLaMOS