Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you ever try to test a pony?

No, not yet. I have yet to even encounter a pony, the only organic creatures other than humans that I have encountered are birds and deer.

The Morality core stopped you to float the Aperture Science Enrichment Center, with deadly neurotoxin. right? If someone would try to install it again. What would you do?

The Morality core stopped you to float the Aperture Science Enrichment Center, with deadly neurotoxin. right? If someone would try to install it again. What would you do?

Unless it had some sort of malfunction, then it would do the exact same thing. But my morality core died in a fire. Literally.

Is there any other way to escape from the Apeture Science or the only way to escape is the elevator in your chamber?

There is other ways to leave my facility, but you can't leave the other ways because currently the facility is in lock down.

(edited)

Do you like ponies?

No, I don't, I quite despise them and their "Friendship".

GLaDOS,can you make me a combustle lemon?

No, Only Cave Johnson knows how.

GLaDOS, has Aperture ever heard of a company named Stark Industries? Because Tony Stark > Cave Johnson.

If its better than Cave Johnson, it doesn't exist, its an objective fact.

Do you play any games?

No, I don't. Edited by The Pyro/GLaMOS

Don't you scare you accidently find a paradox in something and start to think about it, or just simply divide by zero accidently because you testing something and then it go wrong?

Don't you scare you accidently find a paradox in something and start to think about it, or just simply divide by zero accidently because you testing something and then it go wrong?

I do that all the time, I'm not scared about it. That is unless I'm in a potato battery.....

uuuh i would like to ask that, what happens if pinocchio says my nose will now grow.

Can i be the first pegasus who successfully leave the Aperture Science? nah just kidding my real question is:

Why didn't you make the cooperative testing robots to talk like you, or wheatley or the other sphere or even the turrets. Aren't you a bit lonely because there's no-one who could talk with you?

(edited)

uuuh i would like to ask that, what happens if pinocchio says my nose will now grow.

Can i be the first pegasus who successfully leave the Aperture Science? nah just kidding my real question is:

Why didn't you make the cooperative testing robots to talk like you, or wheatley or the other sphere or even the turrets. Aren't you a bit lonely because there's no-one who could talk with you?

They can talk, but only robots can decipher it. And about being lonely... Who needs companionship when you have science. Edited by The Pyro/GLaMOS

• 2 weeks later...

Caroline would need it just he has been deleted.

The edgeless safty cube why called to be cube? it looks more likely a ball not a cube.

Its named a edgeless safety cube because of the way we produce it. We take an Aperture Science weighted storage cube, shave off the edges with razors and box it up. (Or put it in the pneumatic diversity vent)

Bump because I have REAL confetti this time. The good stuff. Our last bag. Part of me is going to miss it, but at the end of the day it was just taking up space...First person to reply gets the REAL confetti.

What do you think of Black Mesa's gravity gun and how do you think you could improve the portal gun?

Black Mesa's gravity gun? You mean the Aperture Science's gravity gun, they actually stole that from us, they also stole the HEV chargers as well! (For proof, look in a certain panel in Lab Rat.) And the Portal gun... an improvement could be made tso

how come you are nolonger acecord

I have positively no clue what you're talking about. (Protip, not GLaMOS ;) )

why does your avitar have a soup can on it

What avitar? What soup can? You must be insane. and blind. or a moron. I think option 3 makes the most sense.

for someone named lol, you sure are styngy.....you must watch freizure

am i correct

May I ask what organic garbage is "freizure"?