Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of the philosophical hermeneutic that "All truth claims can't be trusted"? Surely a computer as you can consider such a proposition.

Such a claim is not true. It depends on the person saying the claim which decides if it's true.

Damnit. I'll be right back.

*10 hours later* Ok i'm back. It appears Banos-3 revived The Material Emancipation Grid Manager. Well, he's dead again anyway. Continue Testing.

The material emancipation grid just emancipated the Material Emancipation Grid Manager. What should I do?

The material emancipation grid just emancipated the Material Emancipation Grid Manager. What should I do?

Get a new one. GLaDOS, we're done here.

Yeah well, you see, it also emancipated the Aperture Science Emancipation Grid Manager Connector™. Also, its starting to emancipate itself!

Damnit.

Hey, I disabled your nerotoxin, sabotaged your turret productions, and I am bringing a stupid blue British core to replace you. See you as a potato.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• 1 month later...

I gotta ask: have you ever tried positive re-enforcement for test subjects? Perhaps the smarter ones would test more effeciently.

Positive re-enforcement... an interesting concept, maybe i'll try that on one of the dumber subjects, so they won't know i'm actually insulting them....

Positive re-enforcement... an interesting concept, maybe i'll try that on one of the dumber subjects, so they won't know i'm actually insulting them....

See? And for the smarter, try offering them potatos? Use them up, then start potato-based testing.

Fans often compare you with SHODAN from the System Shock series. How do you feel about her?

If she's an artificial intelligence that hates humans and isn't stupid, then she's fine with me.